Friday Favorites – The Craziest Week Ever As The Lifestyle Blogger with Lenovo

I swear there was something about this week.  Full moon, stars aligned or whatever but it was such a hectic week!  I am usually so good about juggling everything but there literally felt like there was not enough hours in the day!  Work has just been nuts.  It’s like every time I turn around there is another chaotic issue and just so many patients.  Then, trying to finish up the end of the school year with grading, teaching classes and…….oh yeah I decided to completely change the platform from which I blog from.  I haven’t been able to get my workouts in aka my mental health and sanity.  Basically I need this weekend to really catch back up that is for sure.

Okay enough of that negativity! Let’s get into these Friday favorites.  I had the opportunity to collaborate with Lenovo and I jumped at the chance to get my hand on this YOGA tablet.  I will tell you what I have been using this tablet for all my jobs.  From checking blogs, grading papers, watching stuff for my barre class or looking up something for work, it has been the ultimate multi tasking tablet.  First of all the screen is huge 13inch, that is big as my previous laptop.  Not only is it large but it’s absolutely stunning.  The screen quality is out of this world.  It can be used as a tablet or you can push out the kickstand so it stands by itself.  It also has the ability to hang and be viewed as a wall mount if you will.  So with being the Lifestyle blogger trying to fit it all in during a 24 hour day that I am I wanted to see all the ways I could use this amazing product.

It can be used in this mode to check those first morning emails.  Lenovo tablet Write out that blog post on the go. Lenovo tablet Finishing grading papers Lenovo Catchup on pinterest or read a book Lenovo Or all those workout posts?  Yup it stands by itself so you have both hands for all those plank and tabletop positions. Lenovo Did I tell you the best part?  It has a side projector.  So you can streams videos up to your wall.  That part actually really impressed me.  No other tablet that I know of has that ability.  If you have little ones……talk about keeping them entertained!  Oh and my absolute favorite part?  15 hours of in use time.  I am planning on loading tons of videos and taking this bad boy on the plane with us for our Honeymoon to Greece!  It’s also super light weight so carrying it around all day in my purse is no big deal.

To the Favorites of the week!

Favorite Recipe

I made these chickpeas again last night.  They are straight up addicting!  Has anyone tried them yet? Roasted Chickpeas

Favorite Workout

Since I haven’t been able to get that many classes in I’ve been doing a lot of at home workouts.  Loving this one pinned from here. 2015-04-16_0001

Favorite Purchase

Are you ready for Sunday?  The Lilly Pulitizer line will be live at Target.  Have y’all figured out your game plan yet?  In store or online?  Check out my full round up and top picks from this post. lilly+pulitizer+for+target+6

Favorite Funnies

How I pretty much felt all week.  Once one fire was put out…..I turn the corner and

tumblr_inline_nmx6f8QANL1rocwym_500

How I felt when I got back from New York after eating bagels all weekend then trying to get into my barre pants

tumblr_inline_nmpik6L2wl1r79k32_500
How motivated I’ve been with my workouts this week

tumblr_inline_nmpih8Gq0r1r79k32_500
Pretty much how I felt this entire week with my accountant who was filing my taxes and my blog designer who helped switch me over to wordpress

tumblr_inline_nmtqg7kcXb1r79k32_500

Finally….trying to stealth mode sneak out on Friday and when you see the light of day

funny-gif-best-strategy-ever-football

Your turn!!  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week!  What do you think of the Lenovo tablet? Isn’t that side projector amazing?  What mode do you think you’d use it in the most?  Thank you for checking out this fabulous product that sponsors and support Meet @ the Barre.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  xoxoxo
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.  Check out the Tastemakers Trend Hub here!

1. April 17, 2015 / 12:58 AM

I love the tablet! So awesome! That workout looks intense and I will be pinning it for future use! The elephant gif is hilarious! That is so me this week….

2. April 17, 2015 / 1:51 AM

I know this is nothing that you were trying to feature in this post…but I love the ribbon braided in your hair. So cute! Happy Friday!!

3. April 17, 2015 / 3:16 AM

Sorry you had a week, that’s no fun. But hey, it’s Friday, woohoo!!!

Still working on my Lilly game plan, I go back and forth on which option is better, thoughts?

Your funnies are amazing as always, love that lil baby elephant! Hope you have a great weekend!

4. April 17, 2015 / 5:00 AM

That is so cool that it has a slide projector! My week felt pretty similar. That cat is too funny! Love it. :)

5. April 17, 2015 / 5:31 AM

So looking forward to giving those chickpeas a go! I’ve had one of those weeks too, friend! Hope your weekend helps you unwind and next week is much better ;) <3

6. April 17, 2015 / 5:53 AM

I am so excited about the Lilly collection on Sunday, it’s ridiculous! I had brunch plans and actually pushed them back a few hours just to give me enough time to shop haha! You better text me your finds! Oh and can we talk about how gorgeous you are in those pics?! Love it! And yes to that football gif. That will so be me around 3:30 or 4 today haha! Happy Friday love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

7. April 17, 2015 / 5:55 AM

The projector is a nice feature. The kitty is too cute, I’ve had those days.

8. April 17, 2015 / 6:25 AM

How do you do it EVERY SINGLE WEEK with the funnies? Seriously, no one else is even close to your level! Hope you get some relaxation in this weekend.

9. April 17, 2015 / 6:35 AM

That tablet sounds amazing and I love how portable it is!!! Actually I love that you can write your posts on the go, that’s what I was looking for before I got the iPad so clearly I should have just waited for that!!! Not going to lie – I’m going to be near a target this Sunday and may have to pop in!!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

10. April 17, 2015 / 6:37 AM

I’m the same way with the blog designing and accountant funny. I know basic html but what would take an experienced person 5 minutes takes me an hour because I’m double checking that everything’s right haha. Love your new layout it’s perfect.

11. April 17, 2015 / 7:06 AM

LOL that jeremy irons gif? yeah, pretty much how i’m going to preface my upcoming meeting with an investor i have next week.

that cat gif made me laugh so hard!!!!! so awesome you got to collaborate with lenovo!

12. April 17, 2015 / 7:07 AM

So glad that you made it through this week–I’ve definitely been feeling the “putting out fires” feeling this week too. That Lenovo is pretty awesome! A side projector?? That’s amazing! Now, how do I get one for free?? lol
    All of your funnies are right up my alley as usual. The cat fitting through the door had me chuckling especially hard tho :)
    Hope you have a weekend where you can unwind a bit! Have a good Friday and a great weekend girl!

13. April 17, 2015 / 7:12 AM

Psssssssshttttt… I am that cat gif everyday, all day.

It was your fault why it took so long to get everything transferred over and working properly… HAHAHAHA

14. Julie Joy
    April 17, 2015 / 7:22 AM

That tablet sounds amazing! A projector?! how cool! Where are all these beautiful photos taken of you?! I want that as my backyard! Haha! :) Your chickpea recipe sounds so yummy! Happy Friday!

15. April 17, 2015 / 7:23 AM

Gah it must have been something with the universe because my week was 100% bananas too! Cheers to the weekend!!

16. April 17, 2015 / 7:50 AM

I am going to be out of town this weekend so I am prayyyying our Target isn’t completely wiped out of Lilly stuff before I get a chance to go. I can’t wait to check it out, and I hope it lives up to the hype! Happy Friday! xoxox

17. April 17, 2015 / 8:11 AM

OMG that kitteh!! I would love it for the side projector, that sounds awesome and that it stands on its own! I’ve been scoping out the LP at Target online and can’t wait to pick up some stuff! Even saved me from ordering other things online this week so I could go a little wild! Happy Friday, hopefully you can recoup this weekend!

18. April 17, 2015 / 8:12 AM

We’re like GIF twins today – haha!!!

19. April 17, 2015 / 8:31 AM

First of all, one of MY Friday favorites is your new blog design! I’ve never seen on like it yet, and I love that!! Secondly, I haven’t even looked at the Lilly for Target yet….bad blogger. Time to go check it out.

20. April 17, 2015 / 8:32 AM

please tell me your secret for doing SO MUCH, and still looking so zen & gorg! very impressive:)
    Love the elephant kick & that poor kitty stuck in the kitty door. One bagel and I’d look like that wiggling into my skinny jeans.
    Have a wonderful weekend:)
    XO,Gina

21. April 17, 2015 / 8:41 AM

that tablet looks awesome!! and naturally i’m going to be all over target on sunday! cannot wait. have my eye on a few things for sure. and that cat going through the door – lol that’s how i feel with clothes right now having been off the wagon. ha. have a great weekend love! xoxoxo

22. April 17, 2015 / 8:49 AM

I think I’m just going to go ahead and avoid Target this weekend. I might check out the stuff online, but I am not ready to battle the crowds. I hope you have some time to breathe and catch up this weekend!

23. April 17, 2015 / 9:00 AM

That seems like a pretty great tablet! Loving the workout that you posted this week, too – I’ll be trying that one at home this weekend. Have a good one!

24. April 17, 2015 / 9:04 AM

I am with you on this week. Too much going on and being pulled in too many directions. Next week will definitely be better! That tablet looks so awesome, and versatile! Mama needs that in her life!

25. April 17, 2015 / 9:12 AM

I watched that football gif probably a dozen times ha. That is definitely me leaving work.

26. April 17, 2015 / 9:12 AM

That side projector on the tablet sounds awesome, what a cool feature. Hopefully you get a little caught up this weekend! Love that football clip, had my laughing!

27. April 17, 2015 / 9:14 AM

Woah. Your site looks amazing! Did you switch to Word Press? Or are you still on Blogger? I’m intrigued. Please tell more. ;)

28. April 17, 2015 / 9:18 AM

Your gifs always leave me rolling. Oh that fat cat. Oh that elephant. Then that smart football player. Like is that even legal? I know nothing about sports, haha. Can you tell?

My Target game plan: Since I feel like the site is going to crash on Sunday, I’m going to the store on Monday during my lunch hour. Where I live, people are clueless about Lily. So fingers crossed everyone will turn away and the racks will be full. But hey I can wait if I have to order on line. (; Have a great weekend Amanda!

29. April 17, 2015 / 9:27 AM

Love the new layout! The fact that such a small tablet has a 13 inch screen and a projector is AMAZING! I always love your funnies- it’s a great way to start day 9 of “springtime” (ie- RAIN!!) in North Florida. -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

30. April 17, 2015 / 9:55 AM

I will be in the market for a new tablet/laptop in the next few months and I’ve heard so many great things about the Lenovo. Good to hear you really like it! And I am pumped for the Lilly Pulitzer launch on Sunday. Cannot wait!
    Have a great weekend my dear!

31. April 17, 2015 / 10:03 AM

Yeah – My accountant always needs to speak to me like I’m a small child – hehehehhe

And that tablet looks really great – but, your oh so serious when you read!!! hehehehe

32. April 17, 2015 / 10:05 AM

That tablet looks amazing!!! Hope you get to catch up this weekend, Amanda!

33. April 17, 2015 / 10:07 AM

The tablet looks awesome. I like that fact that it is free standing. I have to try some of those workouts. Loving that Lilly for target white lacey tank, I just bought something very similar in ivory though. The gifs I can totally relate! I have not been working out much at all and I just had a new design put on my wordpress site for my upcoming business and it was so much more confusing than I thought it would be..But it looks beautiful though so overall I am happy! Have the best weekend Amanda! xoxo

34. April 17, 2015 / 10:13 AM

Happy Friday! That tablet looks awesome and so does your scenery! Jealous :) Looking forward to Sunday. Have a great weekend :)
    Winks and Eyerolls

35. April 17, 2015 / 10:21 AM

New York bagels are the best! I don’t blame you for eating them, I would if I wasn’t 3,000 miles away! That yoga sequence looks great. I’ve never been really into yoga but I want to try! Happy Friday!

36. April 17, 2015 / 10:30 AM

That tablet looks so awesome!

Super excited to make those chick peas, too! :)
    Happy weekend, friend!

37. April 17, 2015 / 11:05 AM

My lenovo 3 post is going live later today! love it. and those sexy workout pants!

38. April 17, 2015 / 11:09 AM

Super excited for the Lily-Target collab, I feel like her stuff for the collab is nicer than her regular line :-P

Happy Friday gurlie!

39. April 17, 2015 / 11:35 AM

Is that your condo?? So GORGEOUS!

That tablet sounds super interesting and I totally agree that it would come in handy if you have little ones. I second you on the crazy week – getting rear ended on monday put a serious stress on this week and of course I wasn’t able to workout either. UGH!

xo, Jen

40. April 17, 2015 / 12:07 PM

That tablet looks awesome!!!! Those photos are gorgeous, as always. I just love love love those pants still! I think there is something in the air this week, it has been so off for me as well. And I have had zero motivation during my work outs. I mean, I am getting them in but so not feeling it. We are on day 6 of rain and I just think a little sunshine would really make me feel better! Hope you have a great weekend!

41. April 17, 2015 / 12:07 PM

Woah, that Lenovo computer looks so cool and I love the idea of a side projector. I’ll be needing a new computer for work soon, so maybe I can get my boss to look into those!! Have a great weekend :)

42. April 17, 2015 / 1:27 PM

Side projector?! How perfect would that be for reproducing that outdoor movie theatre set up that gets pinned all the time!

43. April 17, 2015 / 3:16 PM

That tablet looks amazing!!! Plus I’m super jealous that it can project stuff,Mehta a ha dy feature. As always your funnies are not only on point, but tell the story of my life.

xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

44. April 17, 2015 / 3:51 PM

My week was crazy too! Unfortunately this weekend isn’t looking any better. I’ve been considering a tablet or new computer for a while. This one is REALLY intriguing. A projector? Crazy cool. Outdoor movie night, anyone? It would also be perfect for using in the kitchen. I’m always double checking recipes I find on Pinterest, so the built in stand feature is awesome.

45. April 17, 2015 / 5:32 PM

That tablet is so nice! Wow! I hope next week calms down a bit for you and you can relax and get your work outs in! That elephant and cat gif are about how my week went as well! Lots of bad food and minimal effort put into working out! Happy Friday!!

46. April 17, 2015 / 7:56 PM

That tablet is AWESOME! Girl sometimes you just have to take some time off from working out if there’s not enough hours in the day. It all gets done eventually! Happy weekend lovebug!

47. April 18, 2015 / 9:56 AM

What a cool tablet! I’ve never heard of it until now. Thank you for the reminder at the Lily line at Target. I am sure everything will sell out in minutes! Have a great weekend!
    xoxo,
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

48. April 18, 2015 / 8:56 PM

That tablet sounds amazing!! LOVE that pic of you doing yoga too, you look fabulous! Loving all of your funnies as usual! Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend after your crazy week!

49. April 19, 2015 / 8:35 PM

Yes, girl. It was a week! Love your tablet! That is amazing. Also, that football GIF… hahaha! Hope you had a great weekend! xo

50. April 19, 2015 / 9:37 PM

oh my gosh that cat gif.. so me right now ;) that tablet looks pretty awesome, a projector – how fancy!

51. April 20, 2015 / 2:45 PM

I love how versatile that tablet looks!

52. s.w.
    April 21, 2015 / 9:00 PM

I think it is amazing! Really light, and can be used various ways, which is convenient

53. April 22, 2015 / 9:01 AM

Haha…that elephant. I can totally relate! What a cool little tablet…does it have a way to attach a keyboard? You wouldn’t even need a computer!

54. Priya Arickanatt
    April 22, 2015 / 6:25 PM

I love the review, loving Yoga 3

55. Beth Elder
    April 23, 2015 / 11:37 AM

I’d probably end up using the tablet the most.

56. Rhonda Martin
    April 24, 2015 / 6:26 PM

I love everything about the new Lenovo YOGA from it’s light weight gold sleek design to the projector! It just does it all. It makes work & play so much easier with the hinge and hanger features too. My old Lenovo needs to retire. This would be fantastic to use for the business and to use for entertaining.
    P.s love the the way you did your hair. I’ve got to try that. I have hair to my waist and this would be a great way to put it up.

57. May 5, 2015 / 8:00 PM

That Yoga tablet is seriously way too awesome! I love your new layout and your photos all look incredible :D You have a lot on your plate! Seriously, you are amazing for being able to fit everything into your schedule. My blogging is the worst right now.