Summertime Weekending

Summertime Weekending

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was spent eating way too much good food and catching up on work.  Mark’s parents parents came in town and if you follow me on snapchat (@meetatthebarre) you saw my biggest decision of the weekend.  To go with the crab eggs benedict or the chicken and waffles.  It was worth every single calorie.  All my local peeps, have you been to Roux yet??  Linking up with Biana.

RouxChickenWafflesRoux Brunch

My other hard decision of the weekend, which manicure color to pick out.  It had been so long since I had time to get a manicure…..what was supposed to have been 30 minutes, turned out to be almost an hour.  The end result was so worth it.  OPI taupe-less beach.

opi taupe-less beach

I was sent this picture over the weekend.  Two years ago, off to training for Pure Barre.  Shortly after, this space was born.  So crazy how time is flying!

Pure Barre Training

The rest of the weekend was spent writing posts, getting my class ready (I can’t believe the Fall semester is going to start already!) then soaking up a few rays of sunshine in between the rain.

Summer time Pool Time

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Check you back this week for my full fitbit HR review plus all the things I’ve been digging lately. xoxoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. August 17, 2015 / 6:16 AM

Oh my gosh that food looked incredible at the Roux!! I honestly can’t believe your PB training was 2 years ago – time really is flying by!! Can’t wait for that HR review :) Happy Monday! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. August 17, 2015 / 6:17 AM

Your brunch meal looked amazing and loving your mani color! So pretty and perfect for the end of summer/beginning of fall! I got exactly zero time in the sun this weekend. Our weather needs to get real! Happy Monday!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. August 17, 2015 / 8:02 AM

Your brunch looked DELISH! I had wanted to tell you to go for the chicken and waffles, but by the time I got that snap you had already made the right decision ;-)

Cheers to a fabulous week gurlie <3

4. August 17, 2015 / 8:06 AM

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Love that nail color!! Happy Monday! xo

5. August 17, 2015 / 8:08 AM

Brunch is ALWAYS a big decision! I absolutely love that OPI taupe polish! I might have to copy you and get that on my nails next…

Happy Monday!

6. August 17, 2015 / 8:36 AM

ok brunch looks fantastic. and those nails – perfect color! i think i have a similar one from etsy. now if i could just veer away from my normal “wicked” color. ha. happy monday love!

7. August 17, 2015 / 8:45 AM

A weekend with delicious food is the best kind of weekend. Your manicure color is gorgeous and you know I’m partial to your ring set ;)!

8. August 17, 2015 / 9:19 AM

Your mani color is great–love it! All of the brunch snaps had me totally wanting to be at Roux with you! :)
    Hope your Monday’s going easy and smooth!

9. August 17, 2015 / 9:25 AM

That sounds like an ideal weekend! Mine was not nearly as relaxing… But I will soon have a custom made master bath, so I guess working all weekend is ok if that’s my end result! That food needs to get in my belly NOW.

10. August 17, 2015 / 9:28 AM

That food looks delicious and I love your nail polish. I hope that you had a nice time with your in-laws too. :-) Have a great day lady!!

11. August 17, 2015 / 9:30 AM

A pool day sounds fantastic. Also, chicken and waffles is one of my serious guilty pleasures – so bad, yet so good.

12. August 17, 2015 / 9:35 AM

YUM that food looks so good! I ate all the good food this weekend too, got to rein it in now, lol! Love the mani color!

13. August 17, 2015 / 9:44 AM

Love the manicure color choice! I’ve been terrible about even painting mine myself lately… I feel like a scrub!

14. August 17, 2015 / 9:59 AM

I vote on your next trip up you guest teach at the PB here so I will be motivated to get over to it ;)

15. August 17, 2015 / 10:09 AM

What a perfect weekend!! Good food and the pool? LOVE that hat!
    Can’t wait for your review on the fitbit! Eric has been wanting one and I’m seriously considering it once I have this babe! Ugh, I can’t WAIT to really work out again (without a baby in my belly- I still workout 6 days a week but it’s ROUGH!) and get back in shape! I’ll need all the motivation I can get though, I’m sure!

16. August 17, 2015 / 10:29 AM

Oh man that place looks so delicious. Hey food decisions can be a big deal, if you pick the wrong thing…you’re whole day could be off! That manicure color is soooo gorgeous, I may copy you and do a similar color…perfect color to transition into Fall!

17. August 17, 2015 / 10:42 AM

Your breakfast looks delicious!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Cant wait to hear your thoughts on the Fitbit HR. We were just talking about it yesterday.

18. August 17, 2015 / 10:54 AM

I LOVE that picture of you with the hat! looks like an ad!

19. August 17, 2015 / 11:07 AM

Love the mani color that you picked out! That’s always such a hard decision for me, too since I hardly ever go to the salon to get a professional mani done. #thirdworldproblems right?! That food also looks pretty darn good – good choices all around. :)

20. August 17, 2015 / 12:59 PM

time flies doesn’t it?!
    love the mani colour you picked, and the food. yes please to all the food. and that picture of you by the pool with the hat is fabulous darling, you supermodel you!

21. August 17, 2015 / 1:09 PM

Gorg nail color!! Your food snaps were soooo yummy looking. Hope you’re having a great Monday lady!

22. August 17, 2015 / 1:37 PM

um, WOW that brunch #yesplease! I am OBSESSED with that nail color, I may have to find it stat!

23. August 17, 2015 / 2:34 PM

I love following you on snapchat! The color of your nails is so perfect. Calories definitely don’t count on the weekends ;)

24. August 17, 2015 / 2:54 PM

Love the nail polish color. I just bought one similar to it – figure it would go with everything

25. August 17, 2015 / 3:53 PM

Brunch looked absolutely delicious and worth every calory!! Also cute nail colour!

26. August 17, 2015 / 4:21 PM

Really like that nail color! Perfect way to ease into darker fall colors

27. August 17, 2015 / 4:56 PM

Love the nail color you picked out! Goes well with that dress too. Your brunch at Roux looks amazing! I love places like that! Too bad they don’t have one nearby!

28. August 17, 2015 / 5:13 PM

Can’t wait for your fitbit HR review. I’ve been wanting to switch to a fitbit I just haven’t done any research yet (I’m still working with my jawbone).
    Happy Monday!
    Trish – tales from trish

29. August 18, 2015 / 9:09 AM

Perfect weekend and I’m drooling over that breakfast – wow!

30. August 18, 2015 / 9:55 AM

You always find the best restaurants! Totally love that grey/ taupe color you chose for your manicure. Sometimes it’s nice to switch it up to the basic colors after the pink, orange, white trends we see all summer long. I love your pool photo! Awesome photography! (:

31. August 19, 2015 / 12:23 PM

Oh how I miss barre classes….hopefully one day I can go back. :( Looks like a lovely weekend. I feel like brunch is always worth the calorie splurge!