Friday Favorites – The One Before Black Friday

Happy Friday.  Oh the countdown is on till the holidays.  I am really looking forward to some time off and being able to spend it with my family and loved ones.  This week has been a little manic.  Way too many things to do and not enough hours in the day.  I will definitely be doing some catch up this weekend.  You have a few more hours to enter for the Bourbon and Brew Fest giveaway here.  It should be a great time!  Let’s get right into these favorites!

15d33e21c133c12e855b080a7073945e

Favorite Song

I can’t get enough of this song.  Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike ft Ne-Yo Higher Place.

Favorite Recipe

One of my favorite recipes to make after Thanksgiving with leftover turkey.  Grilled Turkey and Cheese Cranwich original pin here.

7d2bed204fb5b4cb4d0a0c0f0fb8acbf

Favorite Workout

Do you have 20 minutes?  Yes?  Then do this workout.  I was dripping in sweat when it was over.  These seriously are the best videos.

Favorite Purchase

Let’s talk about this insanely gorgeous rose gold cuff I just picked up.  I love the price point on it.  In case you missed it, check out my under $25 gift guide here.

25 unique gifts under 25

Favorite Funnies

Thinking about the time I contemplated completely giving up dairy, including cheese

tumblr_inline_nxxv2lCs4g1r79k32_500

Trying to cut back on sugar and someone brings in work birthday cake

tumblr_inline_ny0vowqZrz1r79k32_500

When people divulge way too much personal information when they find out I work in healthcare

tumblr_inline_nxxuwlPkvu1r79k32_500

Trying to explain to Mark there is a difference in my brown over the knee boots and my brown riding boots

tumblr_inline_nxx4s08hB31r79k32_500

When I can’t get a patient to stop talking at the end of a visit

tumblr_inline_nxiq3mb8tC1r79k32_500

Finally.  Getting snapchats from friends when I’m at work and they are clearly doing something way more fun

tumblr_inline_nxrzioEjxD1r79k32_500

Alright, now it’s your turn tell me your favorites from the week!  What are you up to this weekend?  Are you looking forward to the holiday next week?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. November 20, 2015 / 12:34 AM

Awwww Ariel! Haha that was so funny! I agree about seeing what everyone else is up to on snap chat hahha so excited for Thursday and the weekend! We are going back up to the White Mountais in NH with the family. So fun! Happy weekend!

2. November 20, 2015 / 4:47 AM

I love that you put these workouts into your favourites. I can do them over the weekend when I haven’t got time for gym! Have a good one x

3. November 20, 2015 / 5:40 AM

I am looking forward to a nice weekend and the holiday coming up, the last few weeks have been intense. That workout looks awesome, I love short and too the point workouts! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

4. November 20, 2015 / 5:49 AM

Enjoy your weekend, beautiful!

5. November 20, 2015 / 6:10 AM

Your funnies are on point, every week. I relate to every single one of them lol.
    YES to thanksgiving leftover recipes!!! That one looks fab!
    Thanks for another week of a great link up friend–hope you have a great weekend!

6. November 20, 2015 / 7:07 AM

Yes I’m looking forward to this weekend and leftover turkey sandwiches are my favorite thing about Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your weekend…
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

7. November 20, 2015 / 7:17 AM

being back at work has killed my soul so whenever i get snaps from those who are having loads of fun, i get so jelly! have a good weekend.

8. November 20, 2015 / 7:30 AM

I want those little plaid slippers right now!! I’m in the market for some comfy house shoes and I think those would be amazing! xo

9. November 20, 2015 / 7:32 AM

Those gifs are freaking perfect. I LOL’d at the dog smacking the cake down. And so true about the snaps too. Don’t these people work?? THat workout is hardcore! Those Pop Sugar videos in general have a way of making me sweat. I am going to go dream about that turkey cranberry sandwich now. Have a great weekend!!!

10. November 20, 2015 / 7:38 AM

100% making that cranwich on Friday! YUM!! Have the best weekend friend!

11. November 20, 2015 / 7:50 AM

I have some Pop Sugar workouts on my blog too – they are really the best workouts & LOVE they are free!!!

12. November 20, 2015 / 8:14 AM

I need those slippers in my life! They look so cozy! I’ve been on the 21 day fix for about 4 weeks now and I love it because you can still have cheese. A small amount but I need cheese in my life! Happy Friday!

13. November 20, 2015 / 8:28 AM

That workout looks like just what I need when I need a sweat session, but don’t have a ton of time! And those slippers look super comfy, and meant to be worn by the fireplace. Happy Friday <3

Green Fashionista

14. November 20, 2015 / 8:29 AM

I AM SO EXCITED about the leftover turkey sandwiches to come! This reminds me to put my favorite hoagie bread on my grocery list so I’m prepared!! This also inspired me to start rewatching Ugly Betty! I miss it! Happy Friday, beautiful friend!

15. November 20, 2015 / 8:38 AM

Popsugar workouts are seriously awesome! I usually watch a vid or two before I do an at-home circuit. And I love that you call yourself out on that non-dairy nonsense you attempted! Haha! When I read that several months back I was like GURLLLLLLLLLLL… You’re going to taste soy “cheese” and be like NOPE, gimme some dairy kthanxbai! Welcome back to the good life.

16. November 20, 2015 / 8:45 AM

I can’t believe I haven’t heard that song before, but I love it! Also, as a dental hygienist, I give you a big Amen when it comes to patients that won’t stop talking lol. Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday Amanda!

17. November 20, 2015 / 9:04 AM

I think I’m more excited for turkey leftovers than I am for turkey ON Thanksgiving!! Those sandwiches look ahhhmazing! Happy Friday!

18. November 20, 2015 / 9:14 AM

Excited to check the gift guide out! I’m so behind this week, ekk! That sandwich is a serious must try for Friday of next week!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

19. November 20, 2015 / 9:17 AM

I did an inner thigh workout from FitSugar yesterday, and wow. I can’t close my legs this morning. #mileycyrusstatus

20. November 20, 2015 / 9:22 AM

I can’t believe that next Friday is Black Friday already now that I really think about it. Really loving those slippers in the gift guide – I might just have to add them to my list!

21. November 20, 2015 / 9:30 AM

Those gifs!!! LOL. Nicole Richie is my girl!! That sandwich looks amazing and that cuff that you bought is beautiful!! I hope that you have a an amazing weekend lady!! :-)

22. November 20, 2015 / 9:35 AM

I LIVE for post Thanksgiving turkey grilled cheese! (; Why is left over turkey almost better than Thanksgiving turkey? Have a great weekend Amanda!!

23. November 20, 2015 / 9:50 AM

Hahah I always love your gifs. I have a hard time explaining to Adam the difference between booties and boots – anything more detailed and his head would explode.

24. November 20, 2015 / 10:40 AM

Ah those gifs are too funny! A few years ago, I watched a documentary on Netflix basically about how much more healthy a plant based whole food diet is and for two minutes after it ended I thought I could give up dairy too…but then I thought about cheese and how I could never give it up. Speaking of not being able to give up dairy or meat, that after Thanksgiving sandwich looks amazing!

25. November 20, 2015 / 10:58 AM

I put that hat on my wishlist yesterday! Ha! Great blogger minds think alike. ;)
    Happy Friday!
    I cannot WAIT for Thanksgiving leftovers. MM-MM!

26. November 20, 2015 / 11:03 AM

This week has been rough and expensive, ready for it to end! Hanging out with my high school besties tonight will cure it. I am drooling over that sandwich!

27. November 20, 2015 / 11:43 AM

That cranwich looks ridiculous! Now I’m pumped for leftovers! And the Popsugar workouts are ridiculous. Always break a sweat with those girls.

28. November 20, 2015 / 11:55 AM

I love turkey and cranberry on a sandwich! I love the cuff!
    Have a great weekend.
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

29. November 20, 2015 / 12:11 PM

Your GIF’s are on-point! I might have giggled way too loud at my desk… oops! Have a great weekend!

30. November 20, 2015 / 12:34 PM

I look forward to your GIFs each week, and like always, I’m never disappointed! Thanks for putting a smile on my face, while I have a little spider monkey attached to me. ;) Kind of makes me feel like the Ariel one. Lol.

31. November 20, 2015 / 12:37 PM

I love your gifs! Also great holiday gift guide-now I totally want one of those rose gold cuffs.

32. November 20, 2015 / 12:59 PM

My mum and my brother are both allergic to dairy, SO glad that particular gene skipped me let me tell you. I just can’t picture life without cheese!

33. November 20, 2015 / 1:08 PM

That sandwich looks amazing, I love Thanksgiving leftovers recipes!

34. November 20, 2015 / 1:16 PM

I can’t handle your GIFs lol glad we have the same sense of humor. Loving that eye-roll from harden. Happy Friday friend! :)

35. November 20, 2015 / 2:57 PM

I mean, but HOW is next week Black Friday!? I love the Dimitri Vegas sooo much.

36. November 20, 2015 / 7:53 PM

I can’t wait to try that leftover turkey sandwich – it looks amazing!! All your GIFs are on point today – I’m dying laughing at the dog and cake one!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

37. November 20, 2015 / 10:04 PM

Your gifs are on point. I watched that dog one more times than I care to admit & laughed way harder than I probably should have lol. Have a great weekend.

38. November 20, 2015 / 11:01 PM

That song is so great!! Those gifs are hilarious!! I always want to try and give up dairy but I love milk in my coffee. Lol. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

39. November 21, 2015 / 9:48 AM

That sandwich… omg there is nothing like Thanksgiving leftovers. Your funnies get me every week. Totally understand the one about people providing wayyyy too much info. I get texts allllll the time “so I’ve been feeling ____ all week, do you think it’s ____?” uh I don’t know!!!

40. November 21, 2015 / 10:10 PM

A 20 minute workout is one I just might be able to pull off! ;P

41. November 22, 2015 / 10:22 PM

Exquisite pieces! I do adore that brand, and LOVE to wear it!!

42. November 25, 2015 / 10:13 AM

okay, definitely saving that workout for when i’m too lazy to go to the gym.
    and girl yes. i’m actually not as into cheese / dairy as most people, but i could never give it up. i use a little here and there everyday. i do love sour cream more than a person should though hahahaha