Friday Favorites – Fall Travels

Happy Friday my loves!  I hope everyone had a great week.  Today is my last day here leading up to the calm before the fury of traveling takes off.  Tomorrow we are heading to Denver, so make sure to follow along on Snapchat and Instagram for all the fun.  Give me your last-minute Denver recs as well!  I spent this week working ahead so make sure to check back for new posts next week to check out!  Let’s get into some quick favorites.

IMG_0231 smaller

Favorite Rag & Bone BF shorts half off fully stocked here  |||  Lucky Brand booties here  ||||  Sunnies super affordable find here

Guess who was featured for the Chic of the Week by Lauren Conrad?  Yours truly!  I am very excited about being chosen especially since it is one of my favorite outfits as of late.

Lauren Conrad chic of the week

I just love this chicks voice she is on that new Chainsmokers song and here with Bieber.  Cool vibe on this song.

A good booty exercise that doesn’t involve in hundreds of squats?  Yes please sign me up.

I’m trying for lower carb options at night and doesn’t this chicken recipe sound absolutely delicious?

Did you read my Fall staples shopping guide?  Lots of Fall inspo as well as saves and splurges.

I’ve been reading Denver travel guides like crazy and this one is one of my favorite reads.

Did you know that Beautycounter is currently at Target and J. Crew is at Nordstrom?  I picked up this striped top and this flounce top.  Can’t wait to get them!

My new blogger crush right here.  She is making me want to go to Cuba like yesterday.

When you convince your friend to finally splurge on that purse and then she is starting to have buyers remorse

don't look back

When I tell my girlfriends I’ll stay for a second glass of wine

party time gif

Being able to switch your email response over to the default will be out of town for the following days

not my problem

Having to part with that piece of clothing in your closet that you rocked an insane amount of times…..like 8 years ago

you're like dead

How I have felt this week trying to get everything done off my to-do list

jenga

Alright, it’s your turn now!  Tell me your favorites from the week and make sure to follow all my travels along this weekend xoxoxo

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. September 16, 2016 / 6:06 AM

I love that girls voice too! I think it’s the reason Closer is the most popular song in the entire country. I need to listen to some of her original music. I hope you have the best time in Denver! Lots of people I know have actually been heading over there and it looks beautiful. I hope you save some time for a mountainous hike! By the way, holy moly congrats on being featured in LC’s blog! That’s very cool.

Danielle @ afloat on a full sea

2. September 16, 2016 / 6:33 AM

You rock!! Congrats on the feature pretty girl!! Have a great time in Denver- I’ve never been but can’t wait to hear your recap!

3. September 16, 2016 / 7:10 AM

Have a great weekend and if you like sushi hit up Sushi Den. It’s one of our favorite’s from around the country ;)
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

4. September 16, 2016 / 7:49 AM

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!! I would start telling everyone I’m bestiest with lauren conrad now ;) haha
    Have a great time in Denver!!

5. September 16, 2016 / 8:05 AM

That is pretty cool about LC!! Congratulations lady!! I did a study abroad program in Cuba and it is a pretty cool place. Love those funnies especially Chrissy T, she is my gal! Have a wonderful time in Denver and safe travels to you too! :-)

6. September 16, 2016 / 8:07 AM

You are the chic of the week every week to me ;) Hahah but really, congrats! I’ve never given up my LC obsession. That chicken recipe sounds incredible!! Saving that for next weeks meals, for sure! Have a great weekend, friend!

7. September 16, 2016 / 8:14 AM

Congrats on the Lauren Conrad feature, that is so awesome!!! I am digging the bieb song. I hope you have a fabulous time in Denver!

8. September 16, 2016 / 8:27 AM

Have the best time in Denver! And love the JCrew collection for Nordstrom. I stopped in last night and got one of the BeautyCounter masks but I haven’t tried it yet. Super excited though! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

9. September 16, 2016 / 8:42 AM

I so <3 you for posting a fall vibes outfit that's actually Florida appropriate!

10. September 16, 2016 / 8:44 AM

Um congrats to you, Miss Chic of the Week!! How cool is that?!

Squats suuuuuuck. But I also hate bridging/hip lifts….I guess they are the lesser of the two evils though ;)

Have a wonderful trip!

11. September 16, 2016 / 8:53 AM

Have fun in Denver! For having flown in to Denver and staying in Boulder for the better part of the week, most / all of our explorations took place outside of the area! They do have a pretty crazy REI store there, though, complete with Starbucks inside! – Dorrie @ Rt 1 US 1

12. September 16, 2016 / 9:20 AM

Congrats on being featured by Lauren Conrad, that is amazing!!!! Also have the best time on your trip! xx

13. September 16, 2016 / 9:22 AM

We always like to hit Denver Biscuit and Marcos :) pizza and bottomless mimosas !

14. September 16, 2016 / 9:45 AM

Congrats on the feature, that is awesome! Have a great time in Denver! It is a great city. Snooze is great for brunch.

15. September 16, 2016 / 9:50 AM

Denver is on my list of places, so I can’t wait to see the recap. Have a blast! xo

16. September 16, 2016 / 10:03 AM

So jealous of your trip to Denver! I hope you have an amazing time. Congrats on your feature, I jut adore that look!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

17. September 16, 2016 / 11:39 AM

AAAHHHH congrats on being chosen as Chic of the Week – what an honor! You look so awesome in that photo, too. I can’t wait to follow along with you on Snap! We had such a blast in Denver this spring, so I can’t wait to see what you do!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

18. September 16, 2016 / 12:02 PM

LOL at every single GIF this week!! and congrats on the Lauren Conrad spotlight. What a huge honor :)

19. September 16, 2016 / 1:57 PM

That feature is soo amazing, congrats lady!! So jealous of your trip to Denver! Send me some cold weather! Xo

20. September 16, 2016 / 3:06 PM

Have so much fun in Denver!!! Safe travels! And whoop whoop for you getting featured on the Lauren Conrad site – you for sure ARE the chic of the week! Love all the funnies . . . friday laughs are the best!

21. September 17, 2016 / 1:37 AM

Oh my gosh, that outfit of yours…so end of summer/early fall cool! Those booties are fabulous. It is SO EXCITING you were featured by Lauren Conrad? What is life?! As a huge Lauren fan since her Laguna Beach days this basically blows my mind. I hope you and your husband celebrated because that is a HUGE feature! That booty workout looks awesome!

22. September 17, 2016 / 9:33 AM

How cool that you were featured on her website, I love her! Safe and fun travels to Denver!

23. September 17, 2016 / 10:50 AM

Congrats on the chic of the week feature! Hope you have an awesome trip in Denver.

24. September 17, 2016 / 3:51 PM

Congratulations on the LC feature, that is amazing and so well deserved!! Hope you have the BEST trip and get tons of relaxation in busy lady! XO

25. September 18, 2016 / 6:39 PM

Congrats on the Lauren Conrad mention… that’s awesome!

26. September 19, 2016 / 3:28 PM

I am so happy for you! Seriously that is the coolest! I mean LC is only slightly a HUGE DEAL, right? (; Oh good, I’m not the only one loving the Biebs new jams. Hope you had a great weekend!

27. September 20, 2016 / 3:28 PM

omg that last gif, i am dying right now.
    those shorts are fabulous, seriously. i am so mad i am not shopping right now!
    so, not a girlfriend, but KC has the worst buyers remorse habit! like, we buy a car and he’s like looking at similar cars to see if we got a good deal and i’m like DON’T DO THAT, MOVE ON!! haha.
    i have a bunch of clothes in my spare closet that i rocked like 10 years ago but i can’t part with them! i even brought them over from australia hoping i would wear them, and they don’t even fit but i can’t part with them lol
    congrats on being featured! you’re the coolest.