Friday Favorites - Rolling Into the New Year

Friday Favorites – Rolling Into the New Year

Happy Friday my dolls.  I apologize for my mid-week absence but this week was just pure craziness at work.  Every night I got home and had zero creativity energy to even attempt at cracking open another screen.  Work is definitely back in full swing!  I’m already dreaming of a vacation.  What are your weekend plans?  We are heading down to my parent’s house in Sarasota, hoping to soak up some Florida living and catch some relaxation.  Let’s get into some favorites from the week!

Colorblock Mini Dress c/o Free People find here  |||  Over the Knee Boots Sole Society find here  |||  Bucket bag c/o Dagne Dover find here

I am obsessed with these yoga sequences into a harder pose.  I’m working on my handstand and this one is next on my list to accomplish.

I love finding a good makeup dupe at a fraction of the price.

This is such an informative post about creating your own graphics.  Create those Pinterest worthy and catchy media pieces.  This is a most read.

I wish it was actually cold enough out to have soup weather if that was the case this tortellini soup would be top of the list.

I finally found a pair of shiny black leggings that work for barre and with an oversized sweater (it’s so soft!).  Plus, they come high waisted that don’t roll down.

Get ready to see these studded beauties on major rotation.  They are insanely comfortable and go with everything.  I also picked up these gorgeous pink sunglasses.  How fun are they?!?!

When I’m steaming a dress and my mother in law is all like…..

and I’m all like….

When you put your phone down in bed and then can’t find it

That one friend who sends you 15 text messages in a row when one long one could have been completely sufficient

Getting a new pair of shoes and modeling them for Mark around the house

Alright, it’s your turn!  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans are for the weekend!

1. January 20, 2017 / 6:28 AM

Ugh I wish it was cold out enough to enjoy soup too! Although I think I’m still going to try that tortellini soup out any way! And loving that sweater, so cozy! Yes to new shoes too. I mean, you have to try to break them in, right? ;) Happy Friday!

2. January 20, 2017 / 6:40 AM

That gorilla gif made me giggle because that’s so me when I lose my phone in bed! Have a great time with your parents! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. January 20, 2017 / 7:58 AM

Happy Friday! Loving that striped sweater dress and yes to all of those gifs – hysterical! Thanks for hosting, hope you have a fun weekend!

Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

4. January 20, 2017 / 8:06 AM

Love the outfit!! oh my gosh, the dog with the shoes is so funny. Have a great weekend!

5. January 20, 2017 / 8:10 AM

Haha I feel like the gorilla gif is me each morning trying to find my phone! Have a great weekend lady!

6. January 20, 2017 / 8:47 AM

How yummy does that tortellini soup look? Omg, totally pinning + making soon! Lord knows KC is cold enough for it, haha.

Have a great weekend, lady!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

7. January 20, 2017 / 9:11 AM

My creativity disappeared this week too. I love that oversized sweater!! So cute! I hope you have a great weekend with your parents!

8. January 20, 2017 / 10:06 AM

Loving those boots the make up dupes. I am always looking for beauty on a budget too. I feel ya with the work load. Work is crazy around here and sometimes it is hard to find the creative energy to bring content to people. But when you do, it’s always great girl! Have a good weekend!

9. January 20, 2017 / 10:15 AM

That make up dupe is awesome! Glad you are back from the work load, it has been crazy over here too. Those DV studded shoes are so gorgeous! I am a steamer girl too, I can’t remember the last time I broke out the iron! Have dun in Sarasota!

10. January 20, 2017 / 2:32 PM

Ooh, I like those yoga sequences! Found one for wheel pose – hopefully it will help!

11. January 20, 2017 / 3:42 PM

I just shot that top with those Koral leggings, no joke! Great minds think alike!

12. January 21, 2017 / 9:40 AM

I have a friend who texts me like that all. the. time. I get so annoyed. I usually end up losing it on him.

13. January 21, 2017 / 2:18 PM

Bahaha – the million text messages is how I feel when my sister texts me. ;) Definitely going to check out that graphics article. Hope you have a nice weekend, girl!

14. January 23, 2017 / 12:03 PM

Hope your weekend was relaxing and a refresher for the week ahead! What’s ironing? lmao (;