Pops of Spring Fashion – Styling Pink and Orange

I’m not even kidding when I tell you that we had probably three days of “cold weather in Florida“.  I don’t say this to rub it into my neighbors to the North but I just haven’t been inspired by Winter Fashion this season.  Whenever I try to shoot anything, I end up sweating and I can’t pull my faux leather leggings off my suction wrapped legs.  All the Spring looks are out and I couldn’t be happier. I don’t know about you but January is kind of a blah month to me.  All the let down after the holidays, back to full work schedules, and no exciting things on the schedule to look forward to. At least I can have some bright and cheery looks to help brighten up my mood.  I first caught a glimpse of this orange dress on the Shopbop site the other night and I immediately ordered it.  It is seriously a Houdini dress.  I cannot believe how flattering it is!  It would be perfect for a wedding, baby/bridal shower, or a warm vacation getaway. It also comes in black and I’m debating scooping it up as well. I will tell you to go up a size though.  I got a small and it’s a teeny bit tight in the booty area.  I think a medium would have totally worked as well.  I paired it with my favorite hot pink stacked heels for a fun color blocking look.

Dress exact C/Meo Collective Real Life Dress find here  |||  Pink pumps Sam Edelman Yaro Sandals find here

Similar and budget friendly dress option and heels.  I really like this option and it’s under $20.  This one has a very similar neckline and is under $40.  I’m also swooning over the lace in this one.  I love this one and it has similar straps for $20.  I think this is one of my favorite dupes and it’s around $90.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!  Tell me what you are currently crushing on right now for fashion trends!  Did you have a fun weekend?  We were down in Sarasota soaking up all the beachy vibes.  Back to reality now.

1. January 23, 2017 / 6:39 AM

Yep – pink and red/orange together is probably my favorite combo right now!! I’m just in love with those shoes!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. January 23, 2017 / 7:38 AM

I love the cute little tie detail on the waist! It’s been warm(er) here, but definitely not this warm!

3. January 23, 2017 / 9:29 AM

You already know I love this dress!! What’s the material like? It looks a little rough on the shopbop website. I love that it also comes in black…. I might need this one. ;)

4. January 23, 2017 / 9:46 AM

That color is perfect on you! So much fun. We got a quick glimpse of spring on Saturday so I won’t give you too hard of a time for this :)

5. January 23, 2017 / 10:05 AM

The dress is gorgeous, although I’m pretty sure you look great in everything! Wishing we had warmer temps here so a dress like that would work this time of year. Although lately I’ll just settle for some sunshine.

6. January 23, 2017 / 10:23 AM

I am literally swooning over this whole look! The orange and the pink together are perfect and that dress is beyond!! Amazing styling lady! XO

7. January 23, 2017 / 10:32 AM

I am loving this color combo lady! Bright orange and pink together – who would have known? Giving me major spring outfit inspiration! ;)

8. January 23, 2017 / 12:58 PM

Two crazy vibrant colors you’d never expect to play nice with each other! This has me craving summer like something else! lol

9. January 23, 2017 / 2:04 PM

I love that dress so much! I would never think to put these colors together and now I am obsessed with finding something like this!

10. January 23, 2017 / 2:13 PM

Ahhhh gorgeous!! Cheers to it almost being spring! I’m with ya on not really loving Jan/Feb, (and this month I’m especially anxious for them to be over so I can get to my wedding month!!), but thinking about getting some spring-weather clothes makes it a little bit easier ;)

11. January 23, 2017 / 3:07 PM

This whole look is amazing on you! Has me excited for warmer weather.

12. January 23, 2017 / 11:44 PM

That dress is gorgeous and looks amazing on you! Love the pink heels with it! It’s been pretty warm here too.

13. January 24, 2017 / 12:37 PM

I adore this dress, but you make everything look good girl. The color combo is so pretty for spring.

14. January 24, 2017 / 12:59 PM

Love this combination, Amanda!! Pink and orange is GORGEOUS together. The other combo I’ve been LOVING lately is pink and red!! Thanks for the inspiration!

15. January 25, 2017 / 11:10 AM

This dress is so fabulous, and you rock it as usual. Love the color combo!

16. January 25, 2017 / 4:10 PM

This dress looks absolutely stunning on you! I also love how the pink shoes are an unexpected compliment to the orange dress. Killing it, girl!

17. January 25, 2017 / 5:10 PM

love love love this. the photos are gorgeous as is this dress!

Zelle