Friday Favorites - Cruising Through March

Friday Favorites – Cruising Through March

Happy Friday!  I am so thankful to say that this week was productive, relatively stress-free, and flew by in a blink of an eye.  I also got great news on Wednesday.  I am an adjunct faculty member at the local college.  Every semester I somewhat hold my breath when I get my assignment because as an adjunct faculty, the full-time professors get right of first refusal when it comes to classes (completely rightfully so).  Well, I was asked to sign a contract for a year with a guaranteed coursework assignment for each semester.  I pretty much did a happy dance when I heard.  That means I am doing a good job (which I thought was the case!) but I get to continue teaching every semester which is something I am extremely passionate about.  Hard work does pay off.  I remind myself every day when I feel that evil comparison pang sometimes creeps into my head that everyone is on a different journey.  I try to give myself as many outlets for success and opportunities because life can change very quickly.  Having secured my teaching position for a year is such a huge stressor off my mind.  So basically I am floating into this weekend in a great mood, also because my husband actually suggested that we take some time to clean our condo.  Your idea?  Okay, I am totally on board with this.  Let’s get into some favorites from the week!

Dress Amanda Uprichard Wren maxi, not available yet but similar here and here

I am a pretty much swooning over the knot detail sandals for the Spring.  This slide pair would go with everything.  I love the denim version here.  Speaking of shoes, Target is pretty much killing it.  The entire Who What Wear line is perfection, check the heel on these.  How perfect are these block heels?  Spring staple right there and will make your legs look a mile long.  My pink sandals that I wear on repeat?  Check out these, under $30 and perfect for the Spring.

Give me all the scallops especially for $25.  This top is such a great staple for the Spring.  This is my favorite comfy shirt and now it comes in stripes.  Get this shirt before it sells out because I guarantee it will.  I can’t decide which color to get this in, such a tough choice!  Just added these jeans to my shopping cart, for $40 you cannot beat!

I am loving this entire line especially that midi skirt.

Did you check my post about the editing apps I use for my Instagram and Blog?  Check it out here.  How to add sun rays to your pictures.

21-minute body weight workout.  Do it after you get home from work tonight.

There you have it!  My favorites from the week.  Link up and tell me yours and what your plans are for the weekend.

1. March 10, 2017 / 6:08 AM

Congratulations on getting the teaching position, so exciting! I am obsessed with that dress – the color and cut are so stunning. I just read your instagram post, so helpful – just downloaded some of the apps!

Annessa

2. March 10, 2017 / 6:37 AM

Congratulations on the great news about your teaching – you deserve all the success with all the hard work you put forth in your career!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. March 10, 2017 / 7:24 AM

That workout looks killer in a good way! Congrats on the good news about your teaching job!! You are rocking it, girl!

4. March 10, 2017 / 8:00 AM

Congrats on the adjunct position! I bet you’re an awesome teacher and it’s such a rewarding job :)

5. March 10, 2017 / 8:01 AM

Congratulations on your new contract! Silly question, but have any of your students ever found/read your blog? Also, I am obsessed with all of Target’s shoes right now, too. All of their block heels are fantastic. I think some shopping this weekend is in order ;)

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

6. March 10, 2017 / 8:48 AM

Congrats on securing a position for the next year! That’s so awesome!!

7. March 10, 2017 / 9:18 AM

Congrats on that work win! Definitely feels good to be recognized and rewarded for the work you’ve been putting into something!

8. March 10, 2017 / 9:36 AM

Congrats on the teaching contract that’s great! Love love love scalloped tops!

9. March 10, 2017 / 9:45 AM

Congrats on the teaching news!! That’s amazing and such a compliment!! Girl, I’m obsessed with that mint dress on you… I need to know when that becomes available for sure. :)

10. March 10, 2017 / 9:45 AM

I have been totally eyeing all of the Endless Rose, so much goodness! Big congratulations on the job! You’re so hard working and devoted!

11. March 10, 2017 / 9:48 AM

Congrats on the contract! I know you work so hard (in everything you do!) that I am sure you were stoked – you deserve it!

12. March 10, 2017 / 10:29 AM

Congrats on the teaching position. I am sure that is a huge relief off your shoulders. When a man says let’s clean, you never say no! Have fun with that! I think you should get the cameo pink in that cold shoulder top. Oh all those target shoes, loving them all! Have a fantastic weekend!

13. March 10, 2017 / 10:58 AM

Congrats on continuing your teaching position! That dress is stunning!!! Happy Friday :)

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

14. March 10, 2017 / 11:05 AM

Congrats on the teaching position. That is so awesome! You rock! Way to go!!

15. March 10, 2017 / 2:24 PM

YAY for your new contract! SO exciting and you definitely deserve it! And how gorgeous are you in that dress? That color is perfect on you! Happy Friday love! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

16. March 10, 2017 / 6:15 PM

Congrats on securing the teaching job, that is awesome!!!! You are so right about Target killing it lately!! I love their Knox Rose line in clothing and I was there yesterday looking at shoes. I bought one pair of Sam & Libby sandals and I want to go back for about three more different pairs I saw. I need them to do a buy one get one 50% off or something soon on shoes so I can scoop up the rest! Have a great weekend!

17. March 11, 2017 / 12:29 PM

I agree with you on that line at Shopbop!!! Every single piece is gorgeous. Congratulations on your teaching job too! You work so hard and deserve all of the success in the world! I hope that you are having a fun and relaxing weekend so far too. :-)

18. March 12, 2017 / 1:33 PM

Yay for the great news on teaching! I’m sure that’s a huge relief. I don’t know where you find the time to do everything that you do!