Current Favorites Under $50

It is already steaming hot here in Florida and all I have been reaching for is dresses and light airy pieces.  There have been so many great dresses, tops, skirts, etc that I have been eyeing lately and they are all under $50.  Let’s get right into it.

Throwback picture two years ago when we were in Greece.  This bathing suit top is still current and under $15 find it here.

Target has buy one get one half off with shorts right now.  I love these black raw hem ones and I picked up these for 4th of July and the Summer.  I adore this peplum holter top.  How fun is this criss top tank?!?  I have this Madewell striped top but this color is Summer perfection.  Tie sleeves are trending big time and this power blue one is gorgeous.  How pretty is this off the shoulder dress?  I adore the print on this romper.  Blush, ruffles, and perfect staple for under $15 check it here.  Chambray and tassels, yes please!  Check it here.  These blush and gold sunnies are $12!  I have this ruffle top in my cart.  My ultimate favorite Summer hat, grab it here.

Happy Wednesday dolls!  Tell me some of your favorites that you are loving lately!

1. June 7, 2017 / 6:36 AM

All these OTS tops are so cute! I think you need them all especially that striped green one!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. June 7, 2017 / 7:43 AM

So many great looks. I especially love the off the shoulder pieces.

3. June 7, 2017 / 9:50 AM

So many good pieces! I’ve been looking for tops lately, so I’ll have to see about some of these.

4. June 7, 2017 / 9:58 AM

Loving that shift dress and the striped peplum top! I am all about anything flowy right now as I am trying to get back to my normal size. Plus, in this steamy heat I dont want anything form fitting! haha! Great options for under $50 for sure!

5. June 7, 2017 / 10:45 AM

So many great finds! I love that Lush tank, but am wondering how that works with undergarments. I guess stickies. Of the shoulder is just so cute, I am loving this trend!

6. June 8, 2017 / 4:33 AM

Polka dot print top is really nice. I love the salsa inspired frilly arms. They should have added a little extra length to the bottom hem but otherwise it’s pretty awesome!