Friday Favorites –

Happy Friday my loves!  I hope everyone stays safe and warm this weekend with the snow that is expected to head in.  When I see weather in the 30-40s in Florida, I can only imagine what is going on above the Mason-Dixon line.  We have a nice mix of family and fun planned this weekend and I am counting down the hours till it starts.  Let’s jump right into these favorites.

Happy Friday

Favorite Song

Great vibes song right here Falling Away by Seven Lions.  Number one song on my workout playlist right now.

Favorite Recipe

Soup weather is definitely here in Florida full recipe here.

a4ff286e49defadcab11cd8e3f588050

Favorite Workout

Awesome morning series printable pin from here.

be1e55ecfe534b28f52965fd762e2f48

Favorite Purchase

If you follow me on snapchat you saw my incredible Target find.  This faux fur vest is such a fab color combo and I paired it with my fringe vest from yesterdays post.Fur vest and fringe

Fur vest here || fringe skirt here || sweater here

Favorite Funnies

Scrolling through someones old instagram/facebook pictures

tumblr_inline_o1bd04O7uU1r79k32_500

When you actually pull it together to make it out to happy hour after work

tumblr_inline_o162m3P6uM1ro2d43_500

Then you’re all like….can you take a quick picture please?

tumblr_inline_o0luvnpT861ro2d43_500

When plans get cancelled for something that you didn’t want to go to in the first place

tumblr_inline_o0yg01hlsP1ro2d43_500

Realizing that 2020 is four years away

tumblr_inline_o0yn3r3CP01ro2d43_500

Finally.  When a girl actually tells you where she bought it from when you tell her that you love her top instead of conveniently forgetting

tumblr_inline_o0rg2vxPY01ro2d43_500

Your turn!  Tell me your favorites from this week.  What are your plans for this weekend?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. January 22, 2016 / 5:43 AM

The fact that 2020 is only 4 years away is insane. Wasn’t it just Y2K and we thought all our computers were going to blow up! Have a great weekend!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

2. January 22, 2016 / 6:05 AM

Our weather is seriously so weird lately! Um thank you for making me just realize how close 2020 is and now I kinda want to go hide in a hole! And I think I’m going to need that soup recipe for this weekend! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. January 22, 2016 / 6:14 AM

I hope you guys stay warm this weekend…for the first time Boston might not be snowed in LOL!! 2020…did not realize that but I can already anticipate the excitement for NYE that year LOL! Have a great weekend!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. January 22, 2016 / 6:48 AM

I’m actually really looking forward to the cold! I guess because it’s always short lived? Today’s GIFs are on point!

5. January 22, 2016 / 7:06 AM

I love a good soup ! It’s freezing here in Nebraska and soups are a must in January for our family !

6. January 22, 2016 / 7:28 AM

Love that outfit on you, as you already know! So cute!!! That soup looks amazing and I think I can make it Whole 30 compliant, score!! Totally pinning for later. Digging that song, I have heard it before but forgot about it. I love how we are so in sync with music :) Relating to every last funny. Obviously. Have a great weekend!

7. January 22, 2016 / 7:31 AM

Obsessed with that fur vest from Target. Target for the win always… It is sleeting in eastern NC right now but I want SNOW! The perfect weekend for football, hot chocolate (+ Baileys), and soup. Have a great weekend friend!!

8. January 22, 2016 / 7:43 AM

I love when someone actually tells me where something is from! Jackpot! Have a great weekend friend!

9. January 22, 2016 / 7:53 AM

Soup looks super yummy and LOVE the yoga poses!

10. Julie Joy
    January 22, 2016 / 8:04 AM

Oh yes, it’s cold as shit up here in Michigan! I hope your staying warm down there! With the cold weather, I definitely love soup recipes as well! :) Have a good weekend!

11. January 22, 2016 / 8:13 AM

Love the all of the funnies! Especially the modern family gif with lily…that scene has to be one of my favorites in the whole series! I love the vest from Target too, its so cool!

12. January 22, 2016 / 8:26 AM

That vest is amazing! What a great Target find. So glad that the weekend is here even if it’s supposed to be rainy and cold! Happy Friday!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

13. January 22, 2016 / 8:48 AM

I just went to immediately order that vest and of course it is not available for shipping and sold out at the only local store that carried it…. #RAGE. What a find! Enjoy your cool temps, I’ll be enjoying snow and ice…. yuck.

14. January 22, 2016 / 8:59 AM

I’m headed to Florida this weekend, and I seriously can’t believe that it’s going to be that cold while we’re there! Last time we visited everywhere else in the US was below freezing, and Florida was the only part that was in the 60s/70s. That soup looks so delicious, and it’s definitely my favorite part about cold weather! I’m going to try and make so many before the winter is over!

15. January 22, 2016 / 9:11 AM

that soup looks so yummy. it’s achilly one here in atl (maybe snow??) so i’ll be adding this to the list. love the gifs–that pose one was adorable! werq!!

16. jillian
    January 22, 2016 / 9:20 AM

i need to try that yoga workout! have a great weekend. xo jillian

17. January 22, 2016 / 9:22 AM

I’m definitely digging yoga a lot more now that I need to strengthen my hips and lower bod. Suffering from a hamstring tendon injury is NOT fun let me tell you. And um seriously can it just be the 90s again complete with all of the boy bands and stuff? ☺️❤️

18. January 22, 2016 / 9:36 AM

Haha your funnies have me cracking up!! Hope you have a great weekend!

19. January 22, 2016 / 9:43 AM

But seriously, how is it NOT the 90s anymore?

My workout playlist is so on point (on fleek?) because of your Friday songs. Thanks! ;)

20. January 22, 2016 / 9:45 AM

bahahaha laughed out loud at ALL of those funnies..especially the one with cancelled plans. Always looking to get out of plans so its even better when the other person cancels them haha. Happy Friday!

21. January 22, 2016 / 10:00 AM

OMG I have never thought that 2020 was 4 years from now, where has the time gone? Starting the Mardi Gras fun this weekend! It is a sprint the next three weeks and then trying to recover! Happy Friday!

22. January 22, 2016 / 10:25 AM

I can’t believe 2020 is 4 years away, I still feel like the 90’s were a few years ago! And YES that is how I feel whenever I make it out for happy hour after work, and every time someone compliments my dress/top/shoes etc… I always say where I got it from. I love the looks of surprise when I say Target or F21. Yes cheap can be cute! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

23. January 22, 2016 / 10:27 AM

The gif about taking a quick picture… That kid is great haha. Moving on.. that soup looks and sounds good and love that fringe skirt so much. Have a fab weekend! :-)

24. January 22, 2016 / 10:32 AM

Oh that 2020 is only four years away is way too weird! And makes me feel insanely old! God remember when Y2K was such a big deal? Lov all your gifs and your photography is amazing these days! Loved your post on the biggest fashion blunders! Props to Mark for being such a good photographer and you for figuring the system out! My husband always takes photos of the kids (he is the photographer, not me!) and we are huge fans of the “test subject.” Have a wonderful weekend!

Annie- All Things Big And Small

25. January 22, 2016 / 10:37 AM

Ah! So many great things in today’s Friday Favorites. First of all, thank you for sharing that soup recipe. My fiance and I have gone recently vegetarian and he’s having a hard time with the variety aspect. Always looking for an interesting twist on soups! Oh goodness that creeping gif couldn’t be more true. Then there’s that horrible feeling when you accidentally like something from 153 weeks ago. That last gif is exceptionally hilarious because I’m that way about all my nail polish. My friends make fun of me if a stranger tells me they like my nails. I blurt out the color, brand, finish with zero hesitation. haha

Have a great weekend Amanda!

26. January 22, 2016 / 10:53 AM

So glad I found this link up! So excited to share my Friday favorites! And um, that yoga sequence?! Can’t wait to do it this morning!

27. January 22, 2016 / 11:21 AM

That coconut curry soup looks soooo good! I also loooove your vest – what an awesome deal you got!

28. January 22, 2016 / 11:27 AM

Gah are we seriously that close to 2020? The time has just been flying right….That soup sounds so good for this week. Pinning it for sure!

29. January 22, 2016 / 12:03 PM

Ok, that is officially freezing for Florida! That look was my absolute favorite and I still can’t believe you got that vest at Target! Have a great weekend love!

30. January 22, 2016 / 1:20 PM

I seriously hate when girls get “jealous” that you want to find out where they got something from…they should instead take it as a compliment! I need to try out that yoga sequence, I think I can do most of those poses well minus the frog, I’ll have to work on it! Love that fur vest too, with that fringe, you kill it! Have a fun and safe weekend!

31. January 22, 2016 / 1:24 PM

Haha I’m that awkward person that when you say you like something I have instead of saying thank you I’m immediately like “Target!” (Or wherever I got it)

That soup looks so good!

32. January 22, 2016 / 2:29 PM

That coconut curry soup recipe looks amazing! I will definitely have to try that.

33. January 22, 2016 / 3:01 PM

Have a great weekend!! We’ll be snowed in up here in VA, but going to dream about that delicious soup!! Make today work, Rachel –CubicleCouture

34. January 22, 2016 / 3:15 PM

I am jamming out to that song right now! I love new music suggestions! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! And I need some yoga in my life . . . old lady needs to stretch!

35. January 22, 2016 / 3:56 PM

The .gif from Romy and Michelle just made my whole weekend – LOVE that movie, and that pretty much sums it up. :) That song is awesome, too – adding it to my workout playlist for the weekend. Happy Friday, friend!

36. January 22, 2016 / 5:17 PM

That vest is cute, but what really makes it pop is how you paired it with the skirt. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend Amanda!

37. January 22, 2016 / 6:51 PM

Agh… we are that close to 2020?!?!?! Yikes! Makes me feel old! Love that vest and how you put it together with that fringe skirt!!

38. January 22, 2016 / 8:51 PM

yes, seven lions is the shit! xoxo

39. January 23, 2016 / 11:17 AM

I love that vest and knew I recognized it. I have seen it too at Target and loved it. I’m telling you those funnies…every time. I love the one about telling girls where your outfit is from. I always tell people when they compliment something.

40. Amy Ann
    January 23, 2016 / 11:29 AM

That soup looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the workout.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

41. January 23, 2016 / 1:23 PM

That soup looks delicious and would be perfect today! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!

42. January 23, 2016 / 11:30 PM

I love your outfit! …and I just pinned that yoga sequence! Definitely want to give it a try! Also, that soup looks amazing! So perfect for a chilly night!