Friday Favorites - Mid August

Friday Favorites – Mid August

Happy Friday.  This week has been pretty crazy at work!  All the kids are going back to school or back at school.  School physicals lead to referrals and referrals lead to our clinics being crammed.  I keep on waiting for the minute I get to come up for air but it hasn’t seemed to happen yet.  What is everyone up to this weekend?  Local peeps, I will be heading to the Creative Loafing Beer Fest on Saturday night.  I heard great reviews about it last year and I’m really looking forward to it!  Let’s get into the favorites for the week.

Pink dress

Blush off the shoulder dress Misa Emil dress |||  Open toed mules here ||| Sunnies here

I love the chills vibes of this Summer tune.  Guaranteed to put you in a good mood.

Have you ever thought about lash extensions before?  Check out this post then.

Major kitchen envy right here.  Saving this for future house goals.

This is my hopeful next place of travel to across the pond.

Barre moves you can do anywhere, including on your lunch break at work.

It has been stifling hot lately in FL, I see cocktails like this and want to make all of them.

I’m notorious for time zapping projects like this.  Stick to the tasks at hand to get your work done.

Trying to eat healthy with all my upcoming travels on the horizon and every single day at work

tumblr_inline_oc1eu8VP401r79k32_500

Just stop eating dessert a few times a week then before you travel then Amanda

tumblr_inline_obtixsWJgB1ro2d43_500

Getting all the way to your car for work and realizing you left your phone still charging inside

tumblr_inline_oc1erp56gq1r79k32_500

When someone tries to pour a glass of wine into a solo cup

tumblr_inline_oc1ekgyFel1r79k32_500

When I finally get a second to head to my office to dictate charts

tumblr_inline_obnrbzqNSh1r79k32_540

Do you have plans on Friday night?  Yes!

tumblr_inline_obnrihHfQJ1r79k32_500

Alright dolls.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  What are your plans?  Local peeps are you heading to the Beer Fest?  Hit me up on snapchat or instagram if you are!

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. August 19, 2016 / 6:52 AM

My friends mom went to croatia last month and said it was beautiful, so I’d love to go there as well!! Happy weekend girl! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

2. August 19, 2016 / 7:28 AM

Everyone seems to be having one of those weeks! I’m digging the summer tune, I love when people share music in their favorites!

Danielle @ afloat on a full sea

3. August 19, 2016 / 7:40 AM

Someone told me there are groupons all the time for eyelash extensions. I’m keeping my eyes out for them now… literally ;)

4. August 19, 2016 / 8:07 AM

Pizza is so hard to resist! Croatia looks amazing!

5. August 19, 2016 / 8:32 AM

Girrrrl, that dress + those mules! LOVE!

Hope you have a happy weekend ahead!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

6. August 19, 2016 / 8:43 AM

girl YES when you get a second to go in your office… give me alllll the food haha! Love that pink dress on you! Happy Friday!

7. August 19, 2016 / 8:53 AM

Lol the cell phone and wine gifs! Ps- love that blush dress on you :)

8. August 19, 2016 / 8:59 AM

Such a busy week, right?! Looking forward to reading your post about eyelash extensions. Have a fun weekend!

9. August 19, 2016 / 9:10 AM

OMG that kitchen, I have severe envy and want! Loving that outfit! I hear you, about to be a traveling whirlwind and I need to eat healthy and barre and I just want pizza! Have a great weekend, that beer fest sounds great!

10. August 19, 2016 / 9:27 AM

Croatia would be amazing! Lol I definitely don’t use wine glasses. I’ve never really had to share my wine so pretty much I just drank it from the bottle or poured it in a regular glass.

11. August 19, 2016 / 9:35 AM

What a fun pink off the shoulder dress. I love that! I really need to look at the “barre moves” for your lunch break. Every little bit counts!! Have a fun weekend, girl! Your funnies always make me laugh – so relatable!

12. August 19, 2016 / 10:05 AM

Happy Friday! I hear Croatia is beautiful. Haha, at the cell phone and wine funnies. Have a great weekend! Beautifully Candid

13. August 19, 2016 / 10:41 AM

Ugh, can I eat pizza all day everyday for every single meal?

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Alisia – Appetizer

14. August 19, 2016 / 10:55 AM

Have fun at the beer fest! I have a baby shower with my besties tomorrow or I would love to join you!!

15. August 19, 2016 / 11:03 AM

Ohhhhh that kitchen! YES!!! And basically all I want is desserts anymore. I ate cookie cake for breakfast this morning. Haha! I hope things start to calm down for you at work, enjoy your weekend!!!

16. August 19, 2016 / 1:59 PM

Haha, I just got back from travelling and eating healthy beforehand fell through. Now my pants are a little tight so I really need to try to clean it up next week.

17. August 19, 2016 / 2:01 PM

Love that pink dress! So cute!

18. Chesson @ Magnolia & Main
    August 19, 2016 / 2:58 PM

I agree with the wine in the solo cups… unless you’re at a tailgate. Then it’s a little more acceptable :) Have a good time at the beer fest this weekend!

19. August 19, 2016 / 3:51 PM

No wine in solo cups! Get a to-go wine container ;) Have a blast this weekend!

20. August 20, 2016 / 10:38 AM

Hope you have a relaxing weekend . . . sounds like you could use it! Bar Taco for the win on Friday though! Yum!

21. August 24, 2016 / 2:34 PM

With the wedding coming up, I have said no to way too many office cookies and Dunkin Donuts. I’m craving a big donut so bad! haha It will all be worth it in the end, right?