Friday Favorites – One Week Countdown

Happy Friday my loves!!   In exactly one week I will be getting ready to walk down the stairs to marry Mark!!!  I seriously cannot believe this final countdown is on.  Let’s get right into it!

Favorite Song
This song probably gets played 2-3 times during a run such a great tempo beat.  Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding Outside.

Favorite Recipe
Be careful.  This could be consumed in an entire sitting…..by yourself.  Stir Fried Singapore Noodles with Garlic Ginger Sauce full recipe here.

Favorite Workout

Top 10 moves for thinner thighs.  This is such a good roundup of exercises total burners!

Favorite Purchase

This long sleeved romper looks like a total $300 shopbop buy and it was $25.  The fit is amazing and I love the pattern and sleeves on it.  Can be worn with black tights and booties or with a skinny gold belt and sky high heels in the Warmer months.  Obsessed.

Favorite Funnies
Is this terrible of me?
Straight truth.  Mine is my pair from freshman year in college.
I miss the days when someone else was in charge of my hair
Walking behind all the snowbirds who have flocked down here and are clogging up my Costco and driving lanes
When Mark came home from softball last night early while I was watching Gilmore girls and drinking wine (I mean I finally got my apple tv turned back on!)
How I felt this entire last work week before I’m off for the Wedding
It’s Friday dance it out
What are your favorites from the week?  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  I have my final fitting tomorrow!!!!  I am so exited for this final countdown!  xoxoxo

1. February 13, 2015 / 5:11 AM

Yay only one week to go!!! Love it. Those stir fry singapore noodles look great. I havent seen gluten free singapore noodles but when I find that I will be on it. And I love the funnies. I do take pleasure in the fact that people MUCH younger look older than I am. Being short helps haha

2. February 13, 2015 / 5:22 AM

Oh my goodness! Only 1 week away? You must be flipping out.
    Snowbirds is too true. I don’t miss that time of year.

3. February 13, 2015 / 5:40 AM

Happy one week countdown!!! Super exciting :)

4. February 13, 2015 / 10:40 AM

Yayyy! As soon as I read the first line of your post that song “It’s the final countdown” popped into my head! I’m so excited for you girl! Next week is going to fly by. Loveee that song, it’s on constant repeat! And I totally miss the days when someone else was in charge of my hair. Good luck at your final fitting tomorrow!!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

5. February 13, 2015 / 10:50 AM

So excited, only one week left. The boy going down the slide is how i’ve felt this week too. Hang in there!

6. February 13, 2015 / 11:34 AM

So exciting!! You are in the home stretch now!!!!! Enjoy your last few days as an unmarried woman! Lol

7. February 13, 2015 / 11:43 AM

I can’t even believe it’s one week away – amazing!! Love that romper you bought – we’re on the same wave length today with purchases!!! Hope you have a great last weekend as a Ms.!!! xo, Biana – BlovedBoston

8. February 13, 2015 / 11:43 AM

I actually woke up thinking “Amanda’s getting married in a week!”….so that is either creepy to you or exciting lol
    Enjoy this week (and especially this weekend). It’ll be filled with so much excitement, family, and love :) Can’t wait to see everything!
    P.S. I laughed at your pins…the slide was probably my favorite (and no it’s not wrong to take comfort with younger people looking older! that’s always ok haha)
    Have a great weekend, sweet friend!! :)

9. February 13, 2015 / 12:33 PM

ah one week!!!!! so exciting. that’s pretty much the most important thing going down :) but that song is great too and that recipe? ok now i’m hungry. happy friday!xo

10. February 13, 2015 / 12:35 PM

How exciting! Once the final week was here, I felt like I could relax and enjoy friends and family because everything was finally done. I hope you are able to do the same sweet girl, and where do you find these gifs? The kid going down the slide is hilarious!!!!!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

11. February 13, 2015 / 12:45 PM

i can’t believe it’s almost time!! i’m so excited for pictures. you are going to be the most gorgeous bride!!

12. February 13, 2015 / 12:48 PM

The jeans ecard is the big winner for today. On my blog I complained how I’m finally fitting in a pre-prednisone jeans, only to have my rheumatologist quadruple my dose yesterday. Womp womp.
    I can’t believe you have one week. Everything’s done, ENJOY!

13. February 13, 2015 / 12:53 PM

Happy one week out! It’ll feel like the longest and shortest week all at once ;) I’ve been listening to that Ellie Goulding song on repeat all week too – such a catchy song! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

14. February 13, 2015 / 1:07 PM

Happy Friday gurlie, enjoy this last week!

I love that Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding song too, and my world was rocked yesterday when I found out that Ellie is who Ed Sheerhan is singing about in his song “Don’t”. Mind Blown.

15. February 13, 2015 / 1:07 PM

It feels like you said it was a month away a week ago! I’m always super glad when you post workout things. I’ve been looking for some gym inspiration lately!

16. February 13, 2015 / 1:13 PM

COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!
    I have sat & laughed on repeat that kid sliding down the slide :)

17. February 13, 2015 / 1:13 PM

Oh my gosh girl… one week?!? I’m so stinking excited for you.. it’s gonna be amazing and can’t wait to see the beautiful recap! Where are you going for your honeymoon??

18. February 13, 2015 / 1:13 PM

Those noodles look delish!! Is it horrible I can’t stop laughing every time I see that kid go down the slide?! Happy Friday!

19. February 13, 2015 / 1:15 PM

lol i have a pair of shorts that are my “are you in shape” marker… right now obviously they dont fit but hopefully they will a few months after the baby arrives! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

20. February 13, 2015 / 1:29 PM

haha everyone has those jeans or pants that helps you figure out when you need to lose some weight. for me, it’s a pair of old guess hip hugger jeans circa 1993. i tossed all of my old clothes out but kept that one and it was the best feeling when i could finally get back into them!

21. February 13, 2015 / 1:39 PM

I can not even believe it is a week before the wedding!!! That romper is to die and the gifs are too funny. The Taylor Swift thing the story of my life lol. I am never alone . xoxo Have the best weekend! Even though next weekend will really be your best weekend! ;)

22. February 13, 2015 / 1:52 PM

EEEEK! Wedding week! So stinking excting, lady! This will be the best week, ever. It’s so full of love, excitment joy and happiness. I’m sending you alllll my <3 and sparkles, too!

Love all your funnies, as usual. That Miranda pin is a favorite, she’s hilariously evil, right?

<3 you lady!

23. February 13, 2015 / 2:02 PM

I have felt the same way all week long! Not that I am about to get married or anything though. :) I can’t believe how quickly this came up. I know you are excited!

24. February 13, 2015 / 2:03 PM

Oh my gosh one week!! That is so exciting! LOL I totally agree about wishing someone else could be in charge of my hair! Such a chore! And yes to the pair of jeans being a true test of weight loss! I think we all have that pair of jeans we put on to see if we fit into them yet! :D Have a wonderful weekend!

25. February 13, 2015 / 2:06 PM

One more week?!?! (bride emoji!!)

26. February 13, 2015 / 2:13 PM

Holy Balls… one week!!! Enjoy every minute of the anticipation:) The little boy on the slide made me LOL, that’s how I feel every day right now!

27. February 13, 2015 / 2:13 PM

Great post. The kid on the slide totally cracks me up! Have a great weekend!
    Traci @ waltzmetoheaven

28. February 13, 2015 / 2:20 PM

Totally with you on that first e card. It’s a great feeling especially when you’re over 30 like me. That kid on the slide is hilarious too. Love that romper too. Yay to being in the homestretch too!!! Have fun at your fitting tomorrow and I hope that you have a fabulous weekend! :-)

29. February 13, 2015 / 2:28 PM

I cannot believe your wedding is a week. I’m so excited for you. You are gonna make the most beautiful bride. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing lots of pictures!! Have a great weekend.

30. February 13, 2015 / 2:28 PM

Woohoo! Happy one week till the wedding! I hope you have the most amazing time ever and get to enjoy every second.

31. February 13, 2015 / 2:33 PM

ONE WEEEKKKKKKKK!!! Ah! So SO exciting.

That romper is something I need in my life. So cute.

32. February 13, 2015 / 2:42 PM

Yay for wedding week, SO exciting! Of course I take comfort in people younger then me looking older then me, love that! Happy Valentine’s!

33. February 13, 2015 / 2:44 PM

loooooooove that romper! i’m going to look for it today! to wear in august. haha

34. February 13, 2015 / 2:48 PM

It’s SO CLOSE!!! I wish all the time that someone would do my hair for me…or at the very least just play with it…and now I want my mama ha.

35. February 13, 2015 / 2:53 PM

Yay! ONE WEEK! So excited for you! Also, I agree with the first funny. I have to think that way because otherwise I would feel bad that people ask if I’m 16 all the time! Haha.

36. February 13, 2015 / 3:02 PM

Ha yes, there have definitely been times when J’s come home to find me mid-binge with a bottle…er, glass of wine! ONE WEEK!!!! Oh girlfriend how exciting!

37. February 13, 2015 / 3:09 PM

I cannot believe the wedding is a week away, hooray! I dropped a little something in the mail for you and Mark yesterday, so hopefully it gets to you in the next few days. I’ve been all about thigh workouts lately, so that definitely is coming to the gym with me today, and that romper! Looking into that, too. Have a great weekend!

38. February 13, 2015 / 3:16 PM

One week!!! This gives me chills for you. So excited! That thigh workout looks just like certain barre moves that totally burn and work. Need to do some of those after all this Vday candy!

39. February 13, 2015 / 3:27 PM

Your funnies never disappoint Amanda! hahahaha Yayyyy for one more week!

40. February 13, 2015 / 3:30 PM

Omg it must be impossible for you to concentrate just ONE WEEK AWAY! sending you good vibes this next week flies by :)

41. February 13, 2015 / 4:05 PM

It’s the final countdown! (Totally sung like the 80s song from the band Europe). That romper is adorable and holy cow only $25! Have a great weekend love and enjoy these last few days before your a Mrs.!

42. February 13, 2015 / 4:09 PM

One week? Wow time flies! So excited for you. I bet the jitters are full force about now. Seriously I cant tell you how many times I’ve been caught watching Maid in Manhattan and drinking wine. (;

43. February 13, 2015 / 4:20 PM

A week! Ek! So very exciting! I have been saying that exact same Devil Wears Prada quote allllll the week long. I love it.

And now I want noodles. Thank you.

44. February 13, 2015 / 4:27 PM

A week!! Oh how exciting!! You are going to make the most stunning bride!! I need to make that noodle recipe! Have a great weekend!!

45. February 13, 2015 / 4:48 PM

Love the romper you got and $25 is a steal!! You must be getting so excited for the final stretch before the wedding!

46. February 13, 2015 / 5:34 PM

I love my husband (duh) but the other night he came home like 2 hours early from some work thing and I had just finished dinner (pigging out on junk) and hadn’t even turned on netflix yet, i was so upset.
    Meanwhile – ONE WEEK!! Holy moly. You better instagram the shit out of everything because I want to see everything!

47. February 13, 2015 / 5:56 PM

ah! ONE WEEK! so exciting! that very workout was what caused me to not be able to move my legs all last weekend. guess it works?! Love that romper!!

48. February 13, 2015 / 6:29 PM

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy almost wedding! Enjoy it!!

49. February 13, 2015 / 6:44 PM

Holy crap – that recipe. I pinned it before even reading what it was!! It looks amazing! And one week already?! Hope things are going well!!

50. February 13, 2015 / 7:05 PM

Ohhhh my god, that little kiddo on the slide and his sad little face at the end! Aww but also I kinda laughed. Anyway. Wooo, one week to go! Have a great last weekend as a single lady :)

51. February 13, 2015 / 8:06 PM

Ahhhhhh one week!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are excited!!!! Those noodles look delicious!!! I bet that romper looks so cute on you! And your funnies are totally on point today! Have a great last single weekend my dear!

52. February 13, 2015 / 8:20 PM

I can’t even believe that you’re blogging with a week to go! Shouldn’t you be freaking out?!? Nah, it’s going to be awesome! So excited for you!

So I love some new music and clicked on the song to enjoy while reading . . . happily along . . . see that food dish and my mouth starts to water and then bam, I see exercise and whomp, whomp! Gah, what does that say about me? I already exercised today so let’s blame it on that! And I absolutely LOVE Friday funnies . . . keep them coming! Happy weekending to you!

53. February 13, 2015 / 9:16 PM

Hahaha, Joey showed me that video of the kid going down the slide the other day, so funny. Although, ow? Can’t believe you’re one week away!!! Ahhhh :) Exciting!!

54. February 13, 2015 / 9:51 PM

congrats on your wedding! one week will go by fast! hope your fitting goes perfectly :)
    TRISH

55. February 13, 2015 / 11:35 PM

i am dying to see your wedding dress and photos. you will stunning!!! i seriously can’t wait. and yes to the taylor swift thing. i do this often.

56. February 14, 2015 / 12:54 AM

Congratulations on being so close to your wedding, so exciting! I can’t wait to see pictures! That recipe looks delicious and I’m loving that romper. I can’t wait until it gets warm enough to wear them!

57. February 14, 2015 / 11:09 PM

Happy one week countdown!! Enjoy every second because this week and next week will fly by! Loving that romper, so cute! Xo, Stephanie

58. February 15, 2015 / 10:11 AM

Ah one week that’s crazy! You must be sooo excited! And those noodles look delish. I could totally see myself eating all of them in one sitting. The e-card about the old jeans is 100% true, I always feel awesome when I’m able to slip into a pair that used to be too tight!

Mili

59. February 15, 2015 / 5:51 PM

As always, your e-cards have me nodding and laughing out loud! And thank you for the inner thigh work out! Definitely necessary! YAYAYAY for final countdown! xo