Friday Favorites

Sooooooo GoDaddy is the worst.  I’ve been trying to work on this post all night and I keep on getting error codes.  So instead of driving myself crazy and losing sleep……I’m throwing in the towel.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  Follow me on Instagram stories today!  I’m off and getting into some fun.  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week.

Skirt Club Monaco find here |||  Off the shoulder with bell sleeves Wayf find here  |||  Pink ankle strap heels Sam Edelman find here ||| Bag Louis Vuitton find here

Happy Friday dolls!  I hope you have a great weekend.

1. January 27, 2017 / 6:41 AM

I’m sorry you were having a hard time with the post….hope you have a fab weekend girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. January 27, 2017 / 6:50 AM

UGH! So frustrating when a post just won’t cooperate! I hope you have a great weekend!

3. January 27, 2017 / 8:01 AM

Oh no! Don’t you hate it when technology just won’t work the way it’s supposed to? So frustrating. Hope you have a wonderful weekend love!

4. January 27, 2017 / 8:05 AM

Sorry you are still having issues. I have hosting through bluehost and my domain through godaddy. I haven’t noticed too many issues (if any). Happy Friday though; that outfit is fantastic!!

5. January 27, 2017 / 8:59 AM

Stupid godaddy! So rude! I hope you have a great weekend!

6. January 27, 2017 / 10:51 AM

That skirt and those shoes are just perfection! You look fabulous, per usual ;). Thanks for hosting and Happy Friday!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

7. January 27, 2017 / 2:17 PM

I hate when blogging technical issues happen. Last year I was having daily issues with BlueHost. I switched to Siteground and haven’t had one issue since, highly recommend them if your looking to switch ;) Have a nice weekend!

8. January 27, 2017 / 10:54 PM

Boo to go daddy! Hope you enjoyed your day off! Just getting to checking my blogs, today was a busy Friday for me!