The Fun Summer Prints – Geometric Dress

Have you noticed that the Fall colors are starting to creep back in?  I am not ready for the Summer to be over yet, I feel like it just started. It has been scorching down here in FL, so I have been all about the easy throw on and go looks.  I am always drawn to Mara Hoffman prints every season.  Don’t they have such a great Summer vacation/beach vibe?  I want to be poolside with drink in hand and then throw this dress on for dinner and drinks.  It has that great non wrinkle easy to travel with material.  It is double lined so it passes the sunshine see through test.  Plus, the fun cutouts in the back are still bra friendly.

Sizing details.  I ordered it in a medium so I would tell you to size up.  The small would have fit but would have been a little more bodycon 21 year old clubbing fit if you catch my drift.  This Mara Hoffman fractals dress can be dressed up with a pair of heels (have them on sale and buttery soft leather) or I wore it casual with my go to Tory Burch miller sandals.

Mara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back DressMara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back DressMara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back DressMara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back DressMara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back DressMara Hoffman Fractals Red Cutout Back Dress

Outfit Details

Geometric Dress ||| Mara Hoffman Fractals Dress find it here, here, and fully stocked Shopbop here.  Long version here and here.

Sandals ||| Tory Burch Miller sandals find here and here on sale.

Sunglasses ||| Karen Walker find here and on sale here (half off!).

Watch ||| Daniel Wellington c/o find here.

Shop This Post

I hope everyone is having a great week.  Blogland has definitely been more quiet during these Summer months.  Have you been working on your Blogging Summer checklist like I outlined in this post?  I have really been amping up my instagram.  Are you following me on there?  Make sure to sign up for liketoknowit so you can get first dibs on all these looks before they go live on the blog.  If you are not getting the emails, you can always type in the short http://liketoknowit link into your browser for all the shopping details as well.  T minus 2 days till the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  Make sure to check the catalog and my preview post here!

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. July 13, 2016 / 1:46 AM

That dress is amazing and it looks fantastic on you!

2. July 13, 2016 / 7:47 AM

Love the print on this dress!!!! It looks so pretty on you! I am not a fan of having to size up though haha. I totally catch your drift on the fit lol!

3. July 13, 2016 / 7:53 AM

What a fun dress! I love all the bright colors and the geometric print but the cutout detail in the back is too perfect!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

4. July 13, 2016 / 8:19 AM

I always love the fun colors and prints in Mara Hoffman pieces! The little cutout on the back is such a cute addition!

5. Chesson @ Magnolia & Main
    July 13, 2016 / 9:12 AM

What a bright, pretty dress! Love it!

6. July 13, 2016 / 9:40 AM

Loving this dress on you! I’m not usually a fan of her patterns but this one I love!

7. July 13, 2016 / 10:13 AM

I love the cut outs that I can wear a bra with!! This dress is phenom.

8. July 13, 2016 / 10:36 AM

That is SUCH a fun dress! You wear it so well. Very unique and screams Summer!

9. July 13, 2016 / 10:43 AM

Love this dress, perfect for a night out. Thanks for your sizing up comment, I totally know what you mean. I may have to pull the trigger on the sale TB Millers, I am the only girl I know without them. I have not done a thing on my blog refresh checklist as this summer has been so damn hectic maybe once I get moved! I am so excited for the sale tomorrow!!!

10. July 13, 2016 / 10:50 AM

Love this dress on you- Mara Hoffman really makes the cutest pieces!

11. July 13, 2016 / 11:11 AM

YOU in this dress, Miss Amanda – dang! You’re rocking it , just like everything else you wear. I actually am ready for fall – I much prefer cooler weather : )

12. July 13, 2016 / 11:16 AM

I love that you can dress it up or down. And can you send some of that heat my way please! It has been cool here all month!!

13. July 13, 2016 / 11:45 AM

Such a gorgeous dress on you! I’m not ready for fall yet either since summer is my favorite season, and it doesn’t truly feel like fall here until it’s actually winter on the calendar. So bring on all the fun colorful pieces!
    Green Fashionista

14. July 13, 2016 / 12:33 PM

Love that you paired this dress with sandals for a more casual look – it would be perfect for the beach!

15. July 13, 2016 / 12:34 PM

I’m holding onto summer as long as possible! I love this print! So vibrant and fun! (:

16. July 13, 2016 / 12:56 PM

Those sandals are next on my list to buy! I’ve been wanting them for years and just need to buy them already!

17. July 13, 2016 / 1:07 PM

That first picture of you is so sassy and glam. I LOVE IT! Do you remember the lip color you’re wearing? It’s the perfect berry pink!

18. July 13, 2016 / 3:51 PM

This is so cute!! love it! and this summer feels opposite of quiet to me!

19. July 13, 2016 / 7:47 PM

Oh hey hot stuff! That dress looks amazing on you!

20. July 13, 2016 / 9:36 PM

YEP! Going to need this :)

21. July 14, 2016 / 1:43 AM

Gorgeous look girl – that dress could not be any more amazing on you! I always love looking at Mara Hoffman, but haven’t taken the plunge into buying anything yet. I definitely have to reconsider. I’ve totally fallen into the blogging slump this summer – so much to do and so little time! I think I’ve finally gotten my shit together, totally going to take a look at your guide!

Annessa

22. July 14, 2016 / 1:22 PM

Perfectly placed cutout! I hate it when it’s right at the bra line – like c’mon designers, I know it’s “cute” but that is just not functional! This is adorable.

23. July 18, 2016 / 9:31 AM

oh this dress is so pretty! love your comment about the 21 bodycon style.. yeah definitely not my style anymore! need things to be a little more forgiving ;) love the long version too.

24. July 18, 2016 / 9:32 AM

One of my all-time faves on yours. Love the colors, the pattern, the cut outs!! Cute.

25. July 28, 2016 / 9:52 PM

LOVE this dress! The colors are so fun – perfect for FL :)

26. Pingback: Suede Blog