The Best 5k Running Playlist

The Best 5k Running Playlist

Coming back at y’all with another installment of my monthly 5k running playlist.  I am run to music kind of person, more power to the people who enjoy the sound of their breathing and their feet hitting the pavement……but I am completely motivated by music.  When I used to teach spin, I would spend hours constructing the most perfect playlists.  The songs to pump you up at the right time, the one or two songs that give you a breather and then the sprint to the finish.  I still love finding new tunes to help you get off that couch and get your blood pumping!

Winter Workout Playlist

Here are my previous running playlists here and here in case you missed them and make sure to checkout my fitness tab at the top of the blog for more workout motivation!  Here is the Spotify 5k Running Playlist.

Also, here are a few of my favorite workout finds.  You know you always feel like working out when you have fun workout clothes on! Loving these funky prints by Zara Terez.  Koral activewear is still the top of my list right now.  The back details on the Beyond Yoga Bras are so pretty!  The Michi leggings have been restocked in all sizes.  They have also added a lot to the activewear sale, so make sure you check out that section as well!

shopbop workout picks

Here is a printable of the spotify workout and perfect for pinning…..just saying.

5k Running Playlist

Winter Workout Playlist

Meet at the Barre has another great running/workout playlist for you today! Check it out for… Click To Tweet

I hope you enjoy this playlist!  Let me know your thoughts on these best 5k running playlist.  Isn’t it so much easier to run when you have a perfectly timed and motivating song list?  Are you guys digging these workout posts?  Now go and burn up that run with these songs.  Tag me and let me know what you think of it!  If y’all are loving this post, I would really appreciate it if you would pin the playlist!  Get that workout energy out there.  xoxoxo

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. February 17, 2016 / 6:11 AM

I’ll have to save some of these to play when it’s my turn to pick out some songs at running club. Yup that’s right.. We run with a mini speaker from time to time!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

2. February 17, 2016 / 8:03 AM

Koral is some of my favorite workout gear! I love their pieces. Great list lady!

3. February 17, 2016 / 8:42 AM

Great list! Good music is such a must to keep you going! And I also can’t wait to check out some Beyond Yoga sports bras. I’m in need of some new ones!

4. February 17, 2016 / 10:10 AM

Great clothing picks! I’m really into those marble leggings.

5. February 17, 2016 / 10:37 AM

You always have the best playlists! This is another great one, can’t wait to load it to my iPod!

6. February 17, 2016 / 10:52 AM

I need to start running again! Al I do is pure barre and I need some cardio in my life! This just may be the motivation I need! Will pin and get on it!

7. February 17, 2016 / 11:08 AM

I always love when awesome people like you put together playlists so I can snag them up on Spotify :)

8. February 17, 2016 / 11:39 AM

Love those marble leggings, so cool! I will have to listen to those songs too. Thank you for sharing as I’m always looking for new music! :-)

9. February 17, 2016 / 11:55 AM

I’ve never heard America’s Sweetheart before… but now I’m obsessed! Pinning it now! I’m in need of a new running playlist.

10. February 17, 2016 / 12:21 PM

Love this idea– definitely going to check out this playlist, maybe even for today’s workout! And you always find the cutest workout pants! Thanks for sharing, Amanda!

11. February 17, 2016 / 12:49 PM

Thanks for sharing your picks, Amanda! I’m not a runner, but it’s always nice to have new music to workout to.
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

12. February 17, 2016 / 1:17 PM

Such good songs! I need to get back into running – this would get me motivated!

Zelle
    Southern Style

13. February 17, 2016 / 1:47 PM

I need a good playlist in order to be motivated to run. I haaaaaaate running, so the music is a must. When you can get good, upbeat music, it’s so much better!

14. February 17, 2016 / 3:52 PM

i have weird taste in music when i run (or, all the time) but i have never made a playlist specifically for a certain distance or time. maybe i should try that and see if it motivates me…

15. February 17, 2016 / 4:22 PM

Girl, you look so awesome! Cool music choices . . . love to know what others are listening to, especially when they run!

16. February 17, 2016 / 6:22 PM

I cannot WAIT to start running again! Although I’ve never been able to run with music. So weird I know. I like to focus on my breathing I guess.

17. February 17, 2016 / 9:11 PM

I will have to listen through your list, it is time for a good change up for me!! Love your outfit!

18. February 17, 2016 / 9:29 PM

I cannot handle the treadmill without a great music lineup!!

19. February 17, 2016 / 11:19 PM

I’m loving this playlist girl! Perfect timing too because I’m going to attempt a longer run tomorrow at the gym so this playlist will get good use! So far Poison is my favorite, so upbeat yet chill at the same time!

20. February 19, 2016 / 6:29 AM

What a great playlist for running.
    I have GOT to get back on the wagon. Maybe I’ll attempt a run this weekend. It will be my first in MONTHS. Yikes.

21. Julie Joy
    February 19, 2016 / 12:31 PM

Gosh, I need to crawl out from under the rock I’m living under because I don’t even know half of these songs! And I don’t doubt that they are great ones coming from you! Thanks for sharing! I’ll get up to the times eventually… ;)

22. February 21, 2016 / 11:58 AM

Great list! Have I shared some of the barre instructors I follow on Spotify that have AMAZING barre lists?! If not, holler and I’ll hook you up.