Happy One Year Anniversary

No this is not a blog anniversary post, this is a I can’t believe it has been exactly a year from our Wedding Anniversary Post.  This year has absolutely flown by!  I have friends who are now engaged and I just want to tell them to enjoy this time because that engagement period is over in a  blink of an eye.  I know it really sounds cliche about finding your best friend but I truly believe that I have.  I enjoy spending every free second of time with Mark and we have such a healthy relationship.  Who would have ever known how many years ago as I was traveling up to a Gator game that I would be meeting my husband?

Warning picture heavy post…….

From the very beginning of the relationship

early beginnings

To all the travel in between

Olympic Stadium

To the Engagement

Engagement Pictures Ben Griffin StadiumFlorida Stadium engagment picturesEngagement Pictures in Gainesville

To Our Beautiful Wedding

Powel Crosley WeddingPowel Crosley Estate WeddingPowel Crosley EstatePowel Crosley WeddingPowel Crosley WeddingShip Room at Powel CroselyPowel Crosley EstatePowel CrosleyPowel Crosley Estate WeddingPowel Crosley wedding ceremonyPowel Crosley EstatePowel Crosley EstatePowel Crosley Weddingp821983615-5Powel Crosley WeddingPowel Crosley Cake cuttingPowel Crosley CakePowel Crosley EstatePowel Crosley EstatePowel Crosley Estate

This has been an amazing adventure with my husband Mark.  The man who can make me laugh while he sings 90’s R&B, who challenges me on a daily basis and in the end I am so thankful that I truly have found my best friend.  Love you babe.  Cannot wait to see where this next chapter in life takes us!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Photocredit to Sunglow Photography.

Share:

50 responses to “Happy One Year Anniversary”

1. Tiffany says:

In love with your blog. Very well written. Keep in touch.

2. Rachael says:

Happy Anniversary, my beautiful friend!!

3. Happy anniversary girl! Enjoy your weekend celebration in Napa! So many beautiful pictures, you wedding truly was stunning!

4. Pinky says:

Happy anniversary, sweet friend. WOW, has it really been a year?!?! Enjoy your celebration!

5. Happy One year anniversary! Such a fun time to remember. I will always remember our one year and the mile stone it was! We will be celebrating our 9 this summer and I am excited…especially because I can’t believe how FAST time goes by!!

xoxo Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet

6. Jenn says:

I can’t believe it’s already been a year!!! Still loved re-visiting all of those gorgeous wedding photos tho! :)

7. Happy anniversary!!! There is nothing better than being married to your best friend. Your photos in this post are absolutely gorgeous – you guys are such a photogenic couple and there is so much love in your eyes!! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating and here’s to many more happy years ahead of you!!!

8. Happy anniversary! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! It really does fly by! I still feel like we just got married and it’s been almost 5 years and two kids!!

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

9. Ashley says:

Happy happy anniversary friend!! Such beautiful pictures to look back on!

10. Nadine says:

Happy Anniversary!!! Love all your wedding pictures :)

11. Christina says:

Happy Happy Anniversary! What beautiful photos!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

12. Nichole says:

Time flies! Happy one year!!!

13. Owen Davis says:

Happy anniversary beautiful friend! I swear I could look at wedding posts all day every day, never get tired of seeing 2 gorgeous people in love! I hope y’all have an amazing trip with lots of quality time and WINE! Xoxoxox

14. Rebecca Jo says:

Happy Anniversary! you’re still newlyweds :)
    That sunset silhouette picture still takes my breath away!!!!

15. christina says:

has it seriously been a year? omg! congrats darlings!

16. Shenine says:

Happy anniversary! I can’t believe it already been a year!!

17. Nikki says:

Happy anniversary sweet friend!! I can’t believe an entire year flew by like that! I’m definitely feeling the quickness of the engagement period over here! Your wedding pictures still blow me away, absolutely stunning! Enjoy Napa & San Fran!

18. Christina says:

Happy Anniversary & enjoy celebrating!! After our first in September, I think anniversaries are my new favorite day of the year!

19. Andi says:

Happy 1 Year!!! It goes by fast doesn’t it? We’re about to celebrate 5! GORGEOUS pics!!!

20. Carly says:

happy anniversary!! I still can’t get over how gorgeous all of your photos are!

21. Still so obsessed with your wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating! Cheers to many more!

22. Happy, happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many more years!
    Your wedding looked magical!
    xo, Lily
    beautywithlily.com

23. Rachel says:

Aww! Looks like a beautiful wedding! Another Gator love story; nothing better than that!! I agree the engagement to wedding time period is a blur- I tell all my friends to savor the post-engagement butterflies. Make today work and Go GATORS, Rachel –CubicleCouture

24. Carly says:

I love this!! Happy Anniversary!

25. Happy anniversary to a beautiful couple! The year really has flown since your shared all of your fairytale wedding photos. It truly looks like you had a dream wedding.

26. Chesson @ A Southern Twenty-Five says:

Happy Anniversary to y’all! These pictures are all so beautiful!

27. Lindsay says:

Happy anniversary!! That year flew by… they all do, but you guys have made such a beautiful life and it will only get even better!! xo

28. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding looks so beautiful. I am so happy that you found such a wonderful life partner!

29. I swear you have the most stunning wedding photos I’ve ever seen! Congrats to you both on your happiness and may your life together continue to blossom with love! <3

30. Happy anniversary! I always feel like people end up finding each other when they least expect it, and that must mean that it’s fate! I also tell my friends to enjoy their engagement period too, because you’ll be a fiance for a small point in time.

31. Jenn says:

So sweet. You look gorgeous in your pics! Happy Anniversary!

32. I love all these pictures. So beautiful and you can tell how happy y’all are! Happy Anniversary!

33. I seriously can’t believe it’s been a year since your wedding! I’m just really starting in on the planning process of mine and I just hope we can find as perfect a venue and photographer as you did – it was absolutely stunning!! Have the best time on your trip!

34. Sara says:

Happy anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great time in Napa!!

35. jillian says:

happy anniversary!! i cant believe it’s already been a year. xoxo

36. Emelia says:

I’ve said it before but wow your pictures are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary–enjoy your trip!

37. Happy Anniversary!!! How stunning you two looked!! Omg I love your dress!! =)

38. Jaelan says:

Happy Anniversary, friend! Such an exciting time, isn’t it?

39. dang! has it been a year already??it has flown by! happy anniversary, y’all! i love seeing these pics again! inspo right here!

40. Happy Anniversary!! So sorry that I’m a day on commenting, but I wasn’t feeling well yesterday. Anyways… You two make a beautiful couple and your wedding looked fabulous. I hope that you two enjoy your trip and I wish you two many more years of love, laughter, and happiness. :-)

41. Zelle says:

So so gorgeous! Happy Anniversary – have the best time celebrating this weekend!

Zelle
    Southern Style

42. Happy anniversary my dear! I hope you guys have the best time on your little vacay!

43. Julie Joy says:

So so sweet! I love looking at all of those beautiful wedding pictures again! Such a stunning bride! Happy Anniversary to you and Mark! Cheers to many many more!

44. Awwww, love this! And I love your snaps – been following y’all all weekend! (Sorry it was so rainy!) Happy Anniversary, and cheers to many more!

45. Happy happy anniversary! Here’s to a longgggg life of happiness for the both of you!

46. Holy gorgeous! Your wedding photos are AMAZING! I loved seeing all the pics . . . makes me want a redo! Ha! Where did you get married and have your reception? Both spots are so lovely! Happy Anniversary!

47. Kayla MKOY says:

Obsessed with these photos! You two make an adorable little couple :) Happy (late) one year anni!!! Seriousy though, how has it been a year?!!