Friday Favorites - Spring in Full Force

Friday Favorites – Spring in Full Force

Happy Friday my loves. I can definitely tell Spring is underway because my calendar is full of outdoor events!  This Saturday is the Blue Point Toasted Tour in Tampa.  It is a free event that starts at 2pm and Blue Point is one of our favorite beers from New York.  It should be a really fun time and a chance to get outside and enjoy that sunshine.  Sunday is the Taste of South Tampa and I am really looking forward to tasting all the great local restaurants!  Make sure you follow along on snapchat (@meetatthebarre) to keep up with all the fun!

close up alice and wonderland wall

My favorite local wall mural!  It’s in St. Pete for all my locals!

I had this song on my latest snap and I had a few of you ask me what it was.  One of the best Summer vibes jam.  I guarantee you will play it twice in a row.

I’ve been all about the booty workouts lately, getting bikini bod ready for FL.  I love workouts I can print out and do in my living room.  Check out this current favorite burner here.

Keeping up with that healthy living, check this salad recipe.  Not only is it packed with goodness but looks beautiful as well.

I liked this read about where to help promote your blog posts.  Do you use stumbleupon?  I have an easy access button on my floating widget to the left.  I’ve found when I link more posts than my own, I tend to get more traffic that way!

Favorite Shopping Finds

IMG_1969
Did you check my post yesterday about this fab top that is finally restocked?  Snag it here in all sizes, also loving these white skinnies. Also, my bucket bag is now on sale find it from Madewell here.  The fit is perfection.  How fabulous are these colorful tassel earrings?  They will add the perfect pop of color to any Spring outfit and the price point is budget friendly.  This fab dress is sitting in my cart and I really need to buy it before it sells out.  Another great pair of fun tassel sandals under $30 here.

Favorite Funnies

When someone asks if I want to go to rise and shine yoga on the weekend

tumblr_inline_o6x2ncxZhx1r79k32_500
Pretty much my feelings after every single time I run

tumblr_inline_o6mfncm1jT1r79k32_500

When any new limited edition flavor of Oreos enters into my kitchen

tumblr_inline_o6mfr5axi91r79k32_540
When one of your girlfriends texts you “Do you have a second, major news” and then leaves the text bubbles up with no  response for a solid 2o minutes

tumblr_inline_o6rx3fNW681r79k32_500

Online Spring shopping current situation right now

tumblr_inline_o6mfk58IZk1r79k32_500
Trying to locate your lost phone that is on vibrate mode

tumblr_inline_o6qfmpVKWe1r79k32_500

When one of my Docs leaves before I do on a Friday

tumblr_inline_o6qfswZgXO1r79k32_500

Now it’s your turn tell me what your plans are this weekend and link up with your favorites from the week!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. May 13, 2016 / 12:07 AM

I love that spring shopping meme. Thats me every day lol. I really love those jeans!! I really want some black distressed ones too though. Its not sunny enough here yet for white ones. Your weekend sounds super fun! Look forward to reading about it on Monday! http://mymonochromaticlife.com

2. May 13, 2016 / 6:07 AM

Oh gosh the text bubble when you know something major is coming….makes me so anxious!! Hope you guys have a blast this weekend at the festival! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. May 13, 2016 / 6:49 AM

Enjoy your festivals this weekend and can’t wait to check out all of your fashion finds!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

4. May 13, 2016 / 6:55 AM

Those skinnies look amazing. And once again, those gifs man! Happy Friday!

5. May 13, 2016 / 7:12 AM

Cracking UP at your meme’s! I love your top…so pretty! I love this time of year…ALL the outdoor events, enjoy your weekend!

6. May 13, 2016 / 7:34 AM

That mural!!! I would just sit up a stand with my camera & take pictures of people in front of that all day long . HOW FUN!

7. May 13, 2016 / 7:45 AM

Don’t get me wrong, I love yoga, but rise and shine?? On the weekend?! No way! Have a wonderful weekend lady!

8. May 13, 2016 / 8:56 AM

Lol at all the gifs… esp that first one. It always sounds so good the night before! Have a great weekend Amanda!

9. May 13, 2016 / 9:00 AM

Every time you take a pic in front of that pink wall not only do I want whatever you are wearing (that’s a big duh) but I legit want to paint a patch of my house pink just to take photos in front of it! Gah I love it so much. You are so lucky to live in a state that embraces fun colors on buildings :) Now I’m sad and want to go to Florida haha. Hope you have a great weekend!

10. May 13, 2016 / 9:16 AM

Definitely need to check out stumbleupon at some point! And, that after running meme? Absolutely that’s me. Hope you have a great time this weekend!

11. May 13, 2016 / 9:50 AM

I work at a coffee shop so my usual start time is anywhere between 4 -6:30AM so on the days I can sleep in you better believe I am! No rise and shine yoga for me either. HAHA.

12. May 13, 2016 / 10:04 AM

Sounds like such a fun weekend!! I love that wall mural too, so cool!! And you funnies get me everytime … haha!!!! The lost phone on vibrate is SO me.

13. Darcy
    May 13, 2016 / 10:08 AM

I am LOVING that Dakota Fanning gif from Uptown Girls! I want to watch that movie now haha

14. May 13, 2016 / 10:42 AM

I LOVE that mural-Alice in Wonderland is my favorite book! Also I need that whole outfit-it’s perfect for summer! Have a great weekend!

15. May 13, 2016 / 11:07 AM

That mural really is awesome and creepy all at the same time. And yes to Stumbleupon. I’ve slacked at it lately and need to do better. Enjoy the festivities this weekend!

16. Heather J MacKenzie
    May 13, 2016 / 11:19 AM

Great post! I love that MinkPink top! Abs LOVE! I found a less expensive option in baby blue (one of my fave colors & very hard to find in adult clothing…I guess it’s a “baby boy” color, eh?) at H&M. I know their stuff is not great quality but for $9.99, yup, ring me up please and I’ll be taking it to Puerto Vallarta for my June vacation. Cute with white or denim shorts. Hope you have a fun weekend!! Your Friday funnies always make me chuckle. I love Dobby the House Elf ( :

17. May 13, 2016 / 11:23 AM

Have a great time this weekend! It is so nice to be outside these days! I can’t stop drooling over that top but just can’t pull the trigger. I cannot wait until I sell my car and hopefully have more money! That salad looks so good!

18. May 13, 2016 / 11:42 AM

Ohhhh beer and a food tasting all in the same weekend?!?! Yes, please! My kind of weekend! Nothing quite does it like a big, filling salad bowl on a hot south spring day. Yum!!! Those gifs….all of them!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

19. May 13, 2016 / 12:25 PM

A beer tour and a tasting event! That sounds like an awesome weekend in my book! I’m still loving your distressed white skinny jeans and that top is so adorable! I hope you have a great Friday!

20. May 13, 2016 / 2:11 PM

Looking forward to your weekend snaps! Hope you have a great time! Our weather is supposed to be horrible. Looks like a good time to catch up on all the cleaning and organizing I’ve been neglecting. (;

21. May 13, 2016 / 3:48 PM

Hi!! I love the white jeans. So cute. You look fabulous!

22. May 13, 2016 / 5:35 PM

I am always trying to find my phone on vibrate – you’d think I would have learned by now. Ha! I love those white skinnies. Have a great weekend! -xx Leah || Chasing Texas

23. May 13, 2016 / 6:33 PM

I love those white distressed jeans and they look perfect on you! I have a black pair from Express which are super comfortable and a little more affordable. Happy weekend!

24. May 14, 2016 / 12:16 PM

Just read that post on Kaleidoscope! I had heard of them but forgotten about it! Great article! I used to use StumbleUpon but haven’t lately. We will have to pick each other’s brains! My bounce rates are so high with it, I worry that it affects my GA. And as always loving the gifs!

25. May 14, 2016 / 3:18 PM

Ah I love reading about cool things going on her win the Tampa Bay area from your blog…makes me feel like a total cool mom hahaha! Ps. GREAT gifs!

26. May 17, 2016 / 7:33 AM

I swear, I miss your Friday linkup every single Friday. #LateToTheParty :(

Your Friday Funnies LITERALLY kill me every week. I don’t know how you find the perfect gifs for these situations. Or even come up with these situations in the first place.

xoxo
    Danielle
    Afloat On A Full Sea

27. February 8, 2017 / 10:59 AM

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!