Friday Favorites – Green Fashionista

Happy Friday! My name is Kate, and you can find me over at Green Fashionista blogging about fashion and beauty reviews, travel, recipes, and my weekend shenanigans which are typically shenanigans.

I’m excited to take over for our girl Amanda today while she’s honeymooning in Greece, and talk about this week’s favorites. I’m sure her favorites this week are that she’s well… IN GREECE! Can’t wait to see all her fabulous pictures, and hear about one of my bucket list places on this beautiful earth.

Favorite Song

Ever since I saw Kaskade at SunFest a few weeks ago, this song has been officially on repeat. One of my favs from the show, so much energy in the crowd.

Favorite Recipe

Easy Zucchini Noodles with homemade pesto. I tried this out over the weekend, and it was DELISH! So happy I finally got a spiralizer!

Favorite Work Out

Perfect work out to get those arms summer-ready, I like to do it while watching my trashy shows at night. Multi-tasking at it’s finest!

Favorite Pins

*This sparkly weekender bag*

Favorite Funnies

Every.single.time.

*May your brunches be filled with bottomless mimosas and sangria*
Now it’s your turn! What are your favorites from this week?  Make sure to come and stop by my spot at  Green Fashionista!

1. May 22, 2015 / 5:32 AM

Great picks, as always, Kate. Love your pins and your funnies! Happy Friday!

2. May 22, 2015 / 5:41 AM

The arm workout looks good. There is always bubbly!! The radio one is so funny, it actually happened to me yesterday!! So true on the hoodie one, I always look like a bum!

3. May 22, 2015 / 6:38 AM

I like that last one “when there’s music you dance.” I should try and find this video on Facebook I saw yesterday and send it to you. The dancing was so incredible, it was more emotion than anything else, but it was really good. Happy Friday!!!

4. May 22, 2015 / 6:47 AM

The zoodles and pesto–yes!! So yummy :)
    Love the funny pins (always my favorite in these posts), and that glitter bag looks super fun!

5. May 22, 2015 / 7:30 AM

That recipe looks yummy and that black dress you pinned – amazing!

6. May 22, 2015 / 7:33 AM

I’m always in need of a good arm workout, so that’s perfect!! Definitely checking out that song and I love those bright neon shorts!! Happy Friday, Kate!!

7. May 22, 2015 / 7:37 AM

Love all the pins! I really want a spiralizer. I would love to make my own zucchini noodles. Happy Friday!

8. May 22, 2015 / 7:38 AM

Love your favs! Especially those pins – all of them are 100% gorgeous!!

9. May 22, 2015 / 8:30 AM

I have a love for Pesto lately that I never knew I had before… yum!

10. May 22, 2015 / 8:32 AM

ah what a great song! who doesn’t love kaskade? and those pins are so great as usual girl! happy friday to you!! xo

11. May 22, 2015 / 8:57 AM

Great post! I LOVE the funny about the rap lyrics. I’m totally guilty of that! The zucchini noodles with pesto sound delicious. On my list for next week!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

12. May 22, 2015 / 9:25 AM

That Deadmau5 song is one of my faves right now too. I love Deadmau5, and she has such a great voice.

13. May 22, 2015 / 9:29 AM

Oh my, I need that glittery bag!!! HEART EYED EMOJI. Also, that arm workout looks serious. Any fly makes me sore for days haha. Love to hurt. Deadmau5 is one of my favorites. Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

14. May 22, 2015 / 9:48 AM

Great round up this week! Gotta love zoodles, and that workout looks killer.

15. May 22, 2015 / 10:12 AM

Happy Friday! Loving that black dress. That recipe looks so good but we are always having trouble with our zoodles being soggy :/
    Winks and Eyerolls

16. May 22, 2015 / 10:42 AM

These pins and funnies are EVERYTHING!!!! Great post, Kate!!

17. jillian
    May 22, 2015 / 10:50 AM

those zucchini noodles look fantastic! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

18. May 22, 2015 / 2:07 PM

LOL @ sad late breakfast! Yeah that’s definitely no fun….so glad we have some awesome brunch spots around here. Hoping Amanda is having a fabulous time in Greece! I definitely cant’t wait to see photos. Happy weekend ladies!

19. May 22, 2015 / 8:10 PM

Great picks and super on point funnies! My struggle is that my new favorite jam always comes on as soon as I am ready to get out of the car. Rude.

xoxo,