Fringe and Florals – Weekend Style

Welcome back to Monday.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I had some serious Sunday woes around 5pm when I realized I needed to gear up for another jam packed week ahead.  The start of my weeks are always over scheduled and then gradually taper down towards the end, so if I can survive Monday and Tuesday…..the rest of the week flies by.  So let’s talk about this weekend wear.  I picked up these fringe beauties and seriously every single time I wear them, I get at least two to three compliments.  I will tell you they are dinner shoes though.  Like walk a little bit, sit and then walk back to your car.  These are not wear for hours out dancing because there isn’t a ton of support in the foot padding area.  For this price point though you can’t beat it.  Under $30, you can dip that toe into the fringe trend without a huge price commitment.

Now let’s talk about this floral romper.  It is old but has held up so well.  I love the details around the hems.  Going to the bathroom in rompers is always a joy but just make sure you have that door locked.  Also, back at it with my favorite structured leather tote.  Isn’t it just the best size?  Check it here.

floral rompercoach tote and romperfloral romper and coach toteSummer straw hatFringe sandals and leather toteFlorals and Coach toteCoach tote and floral romperFringe and tulips

Floral Romper ||| Find here || love this one here and here.  Under $25 here.

Fringe Sandals ||| find exact here and love these here

Tote ||| Coach c/o find here || budget friendly find here and here

Sunnies ||| Karen Walker find here on sale c/o DITTO have you signed up for your first free month yet with the code MEETATTHEBARRE.  Seriously, it’s the best monthly subscription ever.

Tassel bracelet ||| find here

Rose Gold Watch ||| c/o Kapten and Son find here

Shop This Post!

Cannot beat a fresh set of tulips from Trader Joes to round out the look right?  Are you on board with the fringe trend yet?  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Linking up with B.

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. May 23, 2016 / 6:32 AM

Super cute romper – loved it in Charleston and how light it was!! Hope you have a great start to the week! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. May 23, 2016 / 6:54 AM

Love your fringe shoes! And I totally understand dinner shoes, they look pretty on, but, not so much for walking around. Such a great look!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

3. May 23, 2016 / 7:24 AM

I just picked up some fresh tulips from Trader Joe’s last night! Fresh flowers are my favorite little treat. This romper is so pretty— I love the colors and trim detailing!

4. May 23, 2016 / 8:30 AM

That romper is amazing and those flowers are beautiful too. I don’t like Mondays or Tuesdays either. Like at all. But I will say that it’s going to be a beautiful day here and I am thrilled about that!!! :-) Have a lovely day!!!

5. May 23, 2016 / 8:31 AM

You look gorgeous! I don’t think I’ve ever owned a romper, but that one looks so perfect for spring! :]

6. May 23, 2016 / 8:34 AM

I love the floral romper and the whole look in general!

7. May 23, 2016 / 8:43 AM

That romper is seriously so gorgeous! I love the small pom poms – it’s a nice touch!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

8. jillian
    May 23, 2016 / 9:00 AM

the romper is so cute! i love the little pom pom details! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

9. May 23, 2016 / 9:49 AM

That romper looks so fantastic on you!

10. May 23, 2016 / 10:06 AM

I bet some foot petals will make those adorable shoes a little better feeling! I love them. That romper is so cute too, love it all together. Here’s to hoping this week flies by!

11. May 23, 2016 / 10:09 AM

Gorgeous style and I love the detailing on the romper and how you matched it with those amazing fringe shoes.

12. May 23, 2016 / 10:15 AM

Leave it to you to find a romper that’s actually cute, fits and doesn’t ride up in places that no romper should go! It’s adorable, and I already commented on those shoes – love how you said they’re “dinner shoes”! Finally – someone who will say “yeah these are just cute don’t expect to walk in them all night!”

13. May 23, 2016 / 10:35 AM

This look is summer perfection – you look gorgeous! Love the floral print of the romper, and that seriously is the perfect tote bag.

14. May 23, 2016 / 12:30 PM

I just can’t buy shoes that are dinner shoes. I’ll end up actually wearing hem to walk around and end up dying (and buying $14 flip flops in the middle of the street! Haha) love that romper! So colorful!

15. May 23, 2016 / 12:31 PM

Loving this romper! I wish my weekend was as glam as yours. haha I spent a huge chunk scrubbing showers and tile. (;

16. May 23, 2016 / 1:03 PM

Your hubby really does take some great photos of you girl! I actually really like that romper and I don’t like many rompers. The floral print is gorgeous!

17. May 23, 2016 / 1:58 PM

Love the fringe shoes! I have a pair of “dinner” shoes that are just so cute, but zero support so the less walking around the better! That romper is also so pretty with the florals!

18. May 23, 2016 / 2:46 PM

That romper is so cute! And you are so right about going to the bathroom in them! When you said those shoes were $30 I did a double take! They are too cute and man, that bag makes me swoon!!

19. May 23, 2016 / 2:48 PM

I still haven’t quite got on the romper bandwagon yet, but the one you’re wearing would be too cute to pass up! With the hat and everything, you look like you’re about to go on an amazing vacation!

20. May 23, 2016 / 4:06 PM

Girl, I am loving your romper but those HEELS. I could not walk more than a block in them.
    I’m the exact same way with the set up of my weeks. Monday and Tuesday are KILLER because I work at a gym, then teach five dance classes between the two nights. Then it’s easy(ish) coasting through the rest of the week.
    Hope you had a great weekend!

xoxo
    Danielle
    Afloat On A Full Sea

21. May 23, 2016 / 4:18 PM

That floral romper is KILLER! You look amazing, as always!!

22. May 23, 2016 / 4:56 PM

Such a cute cute outfit!!! I do the opposite of you, I refuse to schedule things on Monday and Tuesdays and try to save some of it towards the end of the week. Haha. Monday and Tuesday are bad enough! ;)

23. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    May 23, 2016 / 6:41 PM

You are rocking the romper, girl! The shoes and the flowers…perfection!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

24. May 23, 2016 / 10:18 PM

That romper is gorgeous!! I also loveeee the term dinner shoes! Such a quality description ;)

25. Shannon Jenkins
    May 23, 2016 / 10:37 PM

This is a perfect spring weekend look! In love with this floral romper and I need those fringe sandals!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

26. May 24, 2016 / 9:26 AM

Those Shoes!!!! I need them. Heading to target ASAP!

27. May 24, 2016 / 10:44 AM

Gorgeous, lady! Loving this outfit. And good thing rompers are so cute and comfy, they make up for the annoying bathroom situation ;)

28. May 24, 2016 / 11:02 AM

Beautiful!! Love this romper! How cute are the tiny pom pom details?? Styled to perfection. You look gorgeous!

29. May 24, 2016 / 10:24 PM

I am pretty obsessed with this whole outfit! LOVE !

30. May 26, 2016 / 8:19 AM

hahaha yes going to the bathroom in rompers is super fun! i wore one the other day and it had long sleeves, which was a pain. some girl wanted to come into the bathroom with me and i was like… no. my best friends, okay no big deal, but some stranger who just wanted to touch up her lipgloss? weirdo get out of here. this romper is super cute though and i adore those heels!

31. May 28, 2016 / 10:49 PM

Girl, all of this is perfection on you! Love the colors and the bag!!