Fringe and Florals – Weekend Style

Welcome back to Monday.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I had some serious Sunday woes around 5pm when I realized I needed to gear up for another jam packed week ahead.  The start of my weeks are always over scheduled and then gradually taper down towards the end, so if I can survive Monday and Tuesday…..the rest of the week flies by.  So let’s talk about this weekend wear.  I picked up these fringe beauties and seriously every single time I wear them, I get at least two to three compliments.  I will tell you they are dinner shoes though.  Like walk a little bit, sit and then walk back to your car.  These are not wear for hours out dancing because there isn’t a ton of support in the foot padding area.  For this price point though you can’t beat it.  Under $30, you can dip that toe into the fringe trend without a huge price commitment.

Now let’s talk about this floral romper.  It is old but has held up so well.  I love the details around the hems.  Going to the bathroom in rompers is always a joy but just make sure you have that door locked.  Also, back at it with my favorite structured leather tote.  Isn’t it just the best size?  Check it here.

floral rompercoach tote and romperfloral romper and coach toteSummer straw hatFringe sandals and leather toteFlorals and Coach toteCoach tote and floral romperFringe and tulips

Floral Romper ||| Find here || love this one here and here.  Under $25 here.

Fringe Sandals ||| find exact here and love these here

Tote ||| Coach c/o find here || budget friendly find here and here

Sunnies ||| Karen Walker find here on sale c/o DITTO have you signed up for your first free month yet with the code MEETATTHEBARRE.  Seriously, it’s the best monthly subscription ever.

Tassel bracelet ||| find here

Rose Gold Watch ||| c/o Kapten and Son find here

Shop This Post!

Cannot beat a fresh set of tulips from Trader Joes to round out the look right?  Are you on board with the fringe trend yet?  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Linking up with B.

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

44 responses to “Fringe and Florals – Weekend Style”

1. Still loving that romper, it’s so cute and I love the details on it! And yes to fresh flowers from Trader Joe’s, the best! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

2. Super cute romper – loved it in Charleston and how light it was!! Hope you have a great start to the week! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. Love your fringe shoes! And I totally understand dinner shoes, they look pretty on, but, not so much for walking around. Such a great look!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

4. Ashley says:

I just picked up some fresh tulips from Trader Joe’s last night! Fresh flowers are my favorite little treat. This romper is so pretty— I love the colors and trim detailing!

5. Kelly K says:

I absolutely adore this romper! The bright colors and floral print are just gorgeous!

6. Those florals look so great on you!

7. Caroline says:

That romper is amazing and those flowers are beautiful too. I don’t like Mondays or Tuesdays either. Like at all. But I will say that it’s going to be a beautiful day here and I am thrilled about that!!! :-) Have a lovely day!!!

8. Farrah says:

You look gorgeous! I don’t think I’ve ever owned a romper, but that one looks so perfect for spring! :]

9. Jenn says:

I love the floral romper and the whole look in general!

10. Abby says:

That romper is seriously so gorgeous! I love the small pom poms – it’s a nice touch!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

11. jillian says:

the romper is so cute! i love the little pom pom details! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

12. Marie says:

That romper looks so fantastic on you!

13. I bet some foot petals will make those adorable shoes a little better feeling! I love them. That romper is so cute too, love it all together. Here’s to hoping this week flies by!

14. Gorgeous style and I love the detailing on the romper and how you matched it with those amazing fringe shoes.

15. Leave it to you to find a romper that’s actually cute, fits and doesn’t ride up in places that no romper should go! It’s adorable, and I already commented on those shoes – love how you said they’re “dinner shoes”! Finally – someone who will say “yeah these are just cute don’t expect to walk in them all night!”

16. Karly says:

This look is summer perfection – you look gorgeous! Love the floral print of the romper, and that seriously is the perfect tote bag.

17. Helene says:

I just can’t buy shoes that are dinner shoes. I’ll end up actually wearing hem to walk around and end up dying (and buying $14 flip flops in the middle of the street! Haha) love that romper! So colorful!

18. Loving this romper! I wish my weekend was as glam as yours. haha I spent a huge chunk scrubbing showers and tile. (;

19. Tiffany says:

Your hubby really does take some great photos of you girl! I actually really like that romper and I don’t like many rompers. The floral print is gorgeous!

20. Nikki says:

Love the fringe shoes! I have a pair of “dinner” shoes that are just so cute, but zero support so the less walking around the better! That romper is also so pretty with the florals!

21. I LOVE everything about this outfit!! The floral print, the fringe detail, that hat – so cute.

22. That romper is so cute! And you are so right about going to the bathroom in them! When you said those shoes were $30 I did a double take! They are too cute and man, that bag makes me swoon!!

23. I still haven’t quite got on the romper bandwagon yet, but the one you’re wearing would be too cute to pass up! With the hat and everything, you look like you’re about to go on an amazing vacation!

24. Danielle says:

Girl, I am loving your romper but those HEELS. I could not walk more than a block in them.
    I’m the exact same way with the set up of my weeks. Monday and Tuesday are KILLER because I work at a gym, then teach five dance classes between the two nights. Then it’s easy(ish) coasting through the rest of the week.
    Hope you had a great weekend!

xoxo
    Danielle
    Afloat On A Full Sea

25. Owen Davis says:

That floral romper is KILLER! You look amazing, as always!!

26. Nadine says:

Such a cute cute outfit!!! I do the opposite of you, I refuse to schedule things on Monday and Tuesdays and try to save some of it towards the end of the week. Haha. Monday and Tuesday are bad enough! ;)

27. Such a beautiful romper on you gurlie! Perfect for spring and summer <3
    Green Fashionista

28. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures says:

You are rocking the romper, girl! The shoes and the flowers…perfection!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

29. I love every one of your photos! They are always so beautiful!!

30. Darcy says:

I used to have a romper so similar to that! You look fab!

31. Lindsay says:

That romper is gorgeous!! I also loveeee the term dinner shoes! Such a quality description ;)

32. Shannon Jenkins says:

This is a perfect spring weekend look! In love with this floral romper and I need those fringe sandals!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

33. Mary says:

This is an adorable look! You styled it perfectly with those fringe shoes and the hat! Love it!

Hugs and Love, Mary

34. Those Shoes!!!! I need them. Heading to target ASAP!

35. Dana Ivy says:

Striking photos!! Love your style girl! Those shoes and romper are amaze!!

Xox Dana Ivy // http://www.iadorewhatilove.com

36. Gorgeous, lady! Loving this outfit. And good thing rompers are so cute and comfy, they make up for the annoying bathroom situation ;)

37. Elise says:

Beautiful!! Love this romper! How cute are the tiny pom pom details?? Styled to perfection. You look gorgeous!

38. Laura says:

Gorgeous romper – those colors cannot be beat!!

Laura

39. Dying over those fringe heels. I’m not usually a big fringe person but those are killer!!

40. Gina says:

I am pretty obsessed with this whole outfit! LOVE !

41. kristen says:

hahaha yes going to the bathroom in rompers is super fun! i wore one the other day and it had long sleeves, which was a pain. some girl wanted to come into the bathroom with me and i was like… no. my best friends, okay no big deal, but some stranger who just wanted to touch up her lipgloss? weirdo get out of here. this romper is super cute though and i adore those heels!

42. Sara says:

Girl, all of this is perfection on you! Love the colors and the bag!!

43. michelle says:

Obsessed with this romper! The hat & fringe sandals finish off the look perfectly. So glad I discovered your blog!