Recent Favorite Buys

Happy Wednesday dolls.  Thank you so much for the love on Monday’s post.  We are so excited to be in our house and I can’t wait to start showing you some of the progress.  For now, it’s all about getting those boxes unpacked, donation piles going, and seeing what we really need.  I wanted to share with you some of my favorite recent buys, most are pretty budget friendly.  Let’s get into it.

I was in Target the other day getting dryer sheets and wouldn’t you know it…..I walked out with 10 other things.  I got these shorts and they are seriously so comfortable, just make sure to size up because I’m pretty sure they are junior sizing.  They look high end and are just over $20.  I also got them in these stars version, hello perfect 4th of July outfit.  My favorite camo shirt, it’s so soft.  I seriously wear it every chance I get.

I also picked up this dress.  It’s under $30 does not wrinkle and looks so cute on.  These studded sandals are a higher price point but honestly so comfy and go with everything.  They are a little bit on sale finally.  Paired with my favorite Summer straw hat.

I just got this peplum top from Nordstrom.  It’s under $40 and it is super flattering, comfy, and would look great paired with white skinnies.

I reordered my favorite setting spray since it’s on sale.  I got one big bottle and one travel bottle.  Seriously, the only way to keep your makeup from sliding off your face in the Summertime.  I also added this finishing powder (in diffused light).  It honestly makes you look airbrushed and I love that it comes in a travel size.

This off the shoulder dress is a splurge but I have a feeling I will be living in it for the Summer.  The arm bands are stretchy so it makes it super comfy.

I have been stalking these shoes and I finally pulled the trigger when they went on sale.  They are so comfy and go with everything.  Just make sure to leather spray with this before you wear them.  I also grabbed these for work, they are on sale and super comfy.

There are a few of my favorite recent online hauls.  Tell me some of the things you are recently digging.

1. June 21, 2017 / 6:34 AM

Well I need to go to target asap – if only for those shoes!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. June 21, 2017 / 6:36 AM

I always get the up all night or all nighter or whatever it’s called spray by UD, I haven’t seen or tried that one yet. Maybe I need to?? I like the sound of that finishing powder too. Target has been killing it on clothes lately. Those Tom wedges are super cute for work! I have seen that peplum top from Nordstrom everywhere lately!! It’s so cute!

3. June 21, 2017 / 7:32 AM

So many cute new finds! Target has had such cute stuff this summer!

4. June 21, 2017 / 9:31 AM

Definitely looking at the shorts when I’m at target later today!

5. June 21, 2017 / 9:51 AM

I am always on the hunt for a good camo shirt. I just bought like 5 comfy tees at Target. Love their stuff

6. June 21, 2017 / 9:52 AM

Those Tom’s wedges in the blush pink color are SO cute!! I also love all of your outfits too. :-)

7. June 21, 2017 / 10:05 AM

Such fun shorts, perfect for summer!

8. June 21, 2017 / 10:12 AM

I got that setting spray the last time you mentioned it and I have been loving it! I finally ordered a palm print dress to round out my trends and I cannot wait to get it. Such a great round up!

9. June 21, 2017 / 10:24 AM

Congrats on your new home! So exciting! I always end up walking out of Target with way more than I intended to buy, haha!

Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

10. June 21, 2017 / 8:09 PM

Girl Target steals allllll my money!! Those shorts are super cute!

11. June 21, 2017 / 9:25 PM

Adore those shorts from Target! I might just have to pay a visit tomorrow to find the right fit. The denim stars version are so cute for a 4th of July outfit especially in sunny (hot asf) Florida

12. June 22, 2017 / 4:39 AM

Where is your white off the shoulder shirt from? It is so cute!

13. June 22, 2017 / 10:06 AM

Target seriously has the best shorts this year! I’ve been eyeing those fun star print ones, and think it’s time to pull the trigger. Perfect for the 4th <3
    Green Fashionista