Why Bravo TV is a Sham but I’m Sure You Already Knew That

Okay I really need to get this off my chest.  I feel somewhat betrayed by Bravo TV.  I know I shouldn’t be asking for much from this particular station with the trash they put out hello Princesses of Long Island anyone???? I have taken up some of my blog space recently to discuss their latest guilty pleasure 100 Days of Summer.  So you may already know the big secret and I may be late to this party but let me tell you what I found out.  Also if you are new to my blog you may want to read this post…..I am warning you I am kind of a strange person…..just wanted to give you some background before continuing.

So if you watch this and don’t want a spoiler alert we will check back with each other tomorrow okay?  Just warning you now so you can’t get mad at me….I’m telling you I’m going to be dropping some secrets.  The main character on the show Tara is straight up crazy town with her wedding talk.  I mean I even centered a drinking game about how many times she drops the word marriage in each episode.  Bravo really put a lot of emphasis on this “potential” of Tara and Mark getting engaged by the “end of the 100 days”.

I don’t know if y’all know this but I am kind of a private investigator in my spare time….hope y’all don’t have any skeletons in your closet because I’ll find them…. just kidding….or am I?….I am pretty handy with google, twitter, facebook etc stalking.  I will get someones life story in 15 minutes….

(via tumblr)
So first I did some innocent google searches of “Tara from 100 days of Summer married?”  No hints…hmmm…then somehow I see her last name in a charity article.  Sweet let’s check her twitter…..nothing there either….wow Bravo must have an iron clad agreement while the show is still running.  Finally I google “Tara Clack married” and boom……I get this…..what is this BS????
Her and Mark have been newlyweds for 156 days already???  Wait when they were filming were they already engaged and this was all a stunt to have a plot line?

(via tumblr)
So then I get to more searching “filming of 100 days of Summer” nothing there but wait something about that charity dogs event that they featured in an episode (remember Phillips came in her matching outfit to her dog) and there it is…..July 2012…… don’t worry I did a side by side for you.  Notice how it says her boyfriend Mark.

You are meaning to tell me this was filmed two and a half years ago????  Newsflash I don’t care anymore about this Tara and Mark story because they have already honeymooned in Africa and are back living their lives…..This is total crap.

(via tumblr)

Finally….if you want to see pictures of her honeymoon in Africa that she was dreaming up this entire season feel free to check out her Facebook page….they are all there for you to see.

(via tumblr)

The whole moral of this story…..is
1//I have way too much time on my hands apparently.
2//If you don’t watch this show I’m sorry and wasted 7 minutes of your time.
3//I know what she registered for and we have some of the exact same things.

Hahahahaha okay well there was your interesting news for the day.  Have you found anything like this out about your reality guilty pleasures that you watch??

1. February 11, 2014 / 12:41 PM

confession: the lats time i watched a reality show, it was eons ago and it was a show called Paradise Island. the first one. that was pure trash and i loved it. these days, the reality shows are so made up and seem so fake…maybe because there are so many around?

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

2. February 11, 2014 / 1:46 PM

hahah OMG that is so funny. i mean im not suprised. but still. WTF BRAVO! im really reallllly going to try to stop watching all of those crappy shows. i’ve already gone 2 weeks without RHWof ATL… trust me this is an achievement. and im totally guilty of watching princesses of long island. they were SO redic. oy veh!

3. February 11, 2014 / 1:48 PM

ps.. just looked through their honeymoon album (could have done without the animals eating each other!)

4. February 11, 2014 / 2:01 PM

Oh my gosh – 1. amazing that you figured this out 2. you should email andy at bravo and tell him that you’re really upset with this so-called “Reality” haha!! 3. the guy on their wedding website looks nothing like what mark actually looks like 4. why is her profile public thanks for all the info :)

5. February 11, 2014 / 2:11 PM

LOL! I don’t watch any of this but it is quite impressive that you found all this. You should totally think about detective work, my friend.
    XO!
    G

6. February 11, 2014 / 2:32 PM

You are quite the investigator! I’ve only watched a couple episodes, mainly because I grew up outside of Chicago, and I couldn’t get into it. This is sooo stupid though. Bravo, you suck. I’m sure I’ll still tune into the housewives though! Such a guilty pleasure.

7. February 11, 2014 / 2:43 PM

So.. I don’t have cable. But, now I feel like I don’t need cable because I have your lovely blog to fill me in on the crap I’m missing. I’ve never seen this show but I still really enjoyed this post! Ha, some “reality” show.

8. February 11, 2014 / 3:19 PM

Hahah this was filmed 2 years ago! What a great investigator you are… darn you reality tv and your non-realityness! Still a guilty pleasure though… haha.

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

9. February 11, 2014 / 3:19 PM

This is funny, you should send Andy a little message ;) Bravo drives me nuts sometimes, but I can’t pull myself away from Real Housewives, they are my total guilty pleasure!

10. February 11, 2014 / 3:39 PM

You are kidding me!! I stopped watching after the first episode but this still annoys me! So technically they were still just dating when they filmed back in July 2012 though right? Why the heck did it take them 2 years to get this show on the air? I’ve been starting to wonder about the fakeness of some of these shows.. do you watch Vanderpump Rules? Craziness!

11. February 11, 2014 / 4:06 PM

how can it be filmed so long ago?!?! Also, your detective work is amazing.

12. February 11, 2014 / 4:13 PM

Wow! You would think the producers would make sure all of that was gone before filiming? Then again, once it’s on the internet…haha. I love Bravo trash, I can’t help it. Mostly just the Real Housewives of..everywhere.

13. February 11, 2014 / 5:01 PM

Haha, love it!! I haven’t seen this show, but I am definitely addicted to the Real Housewives shows. I’m not surprised, but it does make me sad!!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

14. February 11, 2014 / 5:01 PM

I don’t watch this show and now I probably wont, but great detective work! I’m impressed.

Ashley, Married to the Game

15. February 11, 2014 / 5:17 PM

Hahaha omg this was such a funny post. I don’t watch much tv but when I do I usually turn it on to Bravo. Their mind numbing reality shows are such a guilty pleasure! I’ve never seen this one though but now that I Know it’s FAKE I refuse to watch. You should write Andy!!

Xo,
    Ashieldannette.blogspot.com

16. February 11, 2014 / 5:18 PM

Xo,
    Ashieldannette.blogspot.com

17. February 11, 2014 / 5:26 PM

Freaking “reality” TV. I don’t watch this show, but how’d they keep that under wraps for so long? I guess when there’s $$ on the line, you can lie about anything. When we were looking for a house, I was hooked on House Hunters and SO discouraged that we weren’t having the same kind of quick luck. And then it was leaked that they already own one of the houses they check out. Reality is such a sham.

18. February 11, 2014 / 5:37 PM

I remember that show yes they just shut it down I’m a native from Long Island and yes some coco puffs do exist in LI and the show was okay but the little lady that was always depending on her parents especially her father kinda put a damper on it for me.

19. February 11, 2014 / 5:49 PM

Haha I do not watch this show but this was an awesome read! We are similar when it comes to Googling… I Google EVERYTHING. I am nosy, I can’t help it! I remember when we found out that Laguna Beach was scripted…. sad days for me.

20. February 11, 2014 / 6:04 PM

ahhahaahh you crazy little cupcake. i love this post so much. i too am a stalker but you my friend have outdone yourself!!! i can’t wait til i have a new crush and i send you his name to find EVERYTHING ON HIM. :)

21. February 11, 2014 / 6:23 PM

This is too great! It does kind of kill the suspense if they had all that info public! I hate that I so easily get sucked into almost any and every show on bravo!

22. February 11, 2014 / 6:29 PM

#3. Hilarious.

My BFF is the best detective around. You ladies should go in business together. hahaha

23. February 11, 2014 / 6:54 PM

haha! this is pretty crazy!! i mean, you are a detective- putting all those dots together. Bravo should watch it’s back. That’s pretty annoying that the whole show is a sham!

24. February 11, 2014 / 7:15 PM

I am not surprised!! The show coming out this March about Charleston was filmed last over just one month last summer, but seems like it was over a long period of time. AND all of the characters didn’t just “happen” to live there, some of them moved there for the show. I have an inside source- the brother of one of the characters! This stuff drives me nuts but I still will watch!

25. February 11, 2014 / 7:31 PM

That is some serious detective work! I don’t watch the show but i feel like a lot of shows are like that now. They film so long ago and then by the time it airs things have changed. Like the Bachelor, by the time it airs they are usually already broken up. Haha!

26. February 11, 2014 / 7:42 PM

wait, a reality show wasn’t really reality?! weird… said no one ever ;)

27. February 11, 2014 / 7:58 PM

Ok, I don’t watch this one, but I love Bravo! Vanderpump Rules is my latest guilty pleasure. Like, I CAN NOT get enough of that drama. Anyway, this doesn’t really surprise me! I have noticed on some shows they film mooooonths in advance. MTV did a special on college life/clubbing/20-somethings having sex/whatever and they came to my school. I think it was a full year before the special even aired!

28. February 11, 2014 / 8:19 PM

I’m shocked that he proposed- she is seriously crazy pants. I’m even more shocked they actually got married. Good investigative work, friend.

29. February 11, 2014 / 8:59 PM

I think you could totally pull off being a detective with your mad investigative research abilities! This is so hilarious though! I don’t watch this show. I don’t really watch reality tv though. I am more into crime dramas.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

30. February 11, 2014 / 10:28 PM

Oh man. I thought I was a good sleuth. You ROCK. I do watch this show. I do acknowledge that Bravo is a farce. Great great great post, my friend.

31. February 11, 2014 / 11:02 PM

Haha!! You crack me up! I dont watch that show but I watch a lot of reality tv and I just have to remind myself that 99% of it is usually not reality! But I still like to pretend it is! :)

<3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

32. February 11, 2014 / 11:12 PM

I cannot explain how much I love this post. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m so glad you blew this whole thing up, haha. Bravo had a “reality” show at one point about a yacht crew…the entire crew was fake and put on the yacht to make the show. Somehow I still go sucked in, haha.

33. February 12, 2014 / 3:06 AM

Oh wow, you really put a lot of time and research into this. Hahahaha!
    Side note: I don’t watch 100 Days, but I did watch Princesses religiously! Don’t judge me.

34. February 12, 2014 / 10:47 PM

i admire your detective skillz, i gotta say!

35. February 13, 2014 / 4:51 PM

Wait, I actually feel deceived!! I literally thought the girl was psycho on the show for mentioning marriage so many times in one sentence…but then again I thought she seemed sweet. I can’t believe they filmed this two and a half years ago?! LIke how will they even follow up season 1? Tara will just magically appear married! SO weird…thanks for doing all this detective work haha.

36. February 20, 2014 / 6:19 PM

Stopping by your blog for the first time today and you seriously did some work here! You’re hired– anytime I need to find something out, I know who to “call”!!

37. April 22, 2014 / 12:27 PM

this was easily the most entertaining 7 minutes of my life. i have never heard of this show, but sounds hilariously stupid.