Friday Favorites-The End Is Near

Happy Friday!  Can we hit pause please?  I mean it’s like the middle of June now and before you know it Summer will be over.  I only have a few more weeks of my twenties definitely going to do all those irresponsible “20 year old” things……ummmmm give me some suggestions?

I have 10 more days till our engagement pictures!  Y’all are going to have to help me next week finalize some looks okay?  Kristen sent me this……just totally ignore the fact it’s pregnancy related but I thought it was so helpful for what colors go together.  What are your favorite looks for engagement pictures?

Sorry for that detour let’s get into it!

Favorite Song
Absolutely in love with this long.  Perfect for tempo running with those break out sprints in the middle.  Mya has the most beautiful voice.  Seriously listen to this song it’s at the top of my list right now.  Cedric Gervais Feat Mya “Love Is The Answer”.
Favorite Recipe
Made this Avocado Hummus the other day and it was pretty much gone in an hour between the two of us.  Perfect Summer recipe, find it here.  I like it with lots of red pepper flakes because I’m spicy like that.
Favorite Workout
Yeah I was pretty much speechless after watching this.  Then I had to write down what the moves were and see if I could do it. Not going to lie the one handed plank thing to the front standing kick…..dead.
Here is the recommendation from the video.  Full article here.
Favorite Sale
My favorite maxi is on sale and it comes in multiple colors which I now have the turquoise one and love it.  I mean for that price you could get all 3….
They also look amazing with this gladiator sandal (also on sale!)
With delicate gold accents.  Obsessed with this 70’s tassel necklace, been throwing it on top of everything.
Favorite Funnies
I’m pretty much always thinking about my next meal when I’m finishing the current one…
I mean what is going on now with everyone getting a medal???
Honestly why is there always one that has to do this?
Why I love you all so much
How I much feel by the end of this week after the conversion to computer charting
(via tumblr)
Pretty much sums it up…instead of making sub finding
(via tumblr)
Whenever anyone says to me “promise you won’t tell”……
(via tumblr)
That awkward conversation when you want to get out of going somewhere and you thought the other person was totally feeling the same way but actually they are really on board still
(via tumblr)
How I feel like I should spend some of the last nights of my 20’s…..I can hear Mark now “You want to get New York New York pizza???”  Ummmmmm you know it
(via tumblr)
Okay now it is your turn!!  Tell me all your favorites from this week!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  xoxoxo

1. June 13, 2014 / 4:30 AM

Ok, I wasn’t the first link but I’m the first comment! I’ll take it! That girl in that video is a straight savage! I don’t know if we use that word anymore but I dont’ know how else to describe her. Hope you have a great weekend and can’t wait to see some of your looks for your engagement shoot! One step closer to seeing that dress, what is the countdown now ;)

2. June 13, 2014 / 4:35 AM

10 days! how exciting, can’t wait to see them!
    never heard that song before, dont mind me just jamming out in mcdonalds using their free wifi lol.
    that hotel room workout is perfect – way better than the one i have been doing whilst away, ill have to try that one … tomorrow!
    and all your gifs are hilarious, especially the finding gifs one hahaha you know it ;) aaand the one where im always like not wanting to go out anymore and then the other person still is and you have to pretend you want to . womp womp.
    so i just happen to be online in time to link up but i cant find the link up thingy :(

• June 13, 2014 / 4:37 AM

i think because i’m using the free wifi they have blocked the link up tool :( sad face. dont suppose you want to link me up again haha?

3. June 13, 2014 / 5:40 AM

Avocado hummus is so good, but I buy it already made ’cause I’m lazy. She looks so badass in the workout video; those are some amazing moves, which would probably incapacitate me, body and mind for a while.

4. June 13, 2014 / 7:18 AM

I have been wanting to give the avocado hummus a try looks so good!

5. June 13, 2014 / 9:32 AM

The promise you won’t tell face is the best!!! Giving everyone a medal defeats the purpose of the dang metal!!

6. June 13, 2014 / 10:14 AM

Eek! Don’t remind me how close we are to losing our 20’s! :( I can’t wait to see your engagement photos, they’re going to be gorgeous! Love the maternity what to wear too ;) Still in LOVE with that maxi… and those gold and black sandals, yes please! LOL forget to eat? HA! Yeah right. I’d forget to sleep before I’d forget to eat! Happy Friday love!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

7. June 13, 2014 / 10:33 AM

Love those maxis [of course] and those funnies have me cracking up big time! Happy friday!!

8. June 13, 2014 / 10:49 AM

That avocado hummus looks good! I never thought to add red pepper flakes.
    I laughed way harder than I should have of that kid falling off his chair!

9. June 13, 2014 / 11:02 AM

Avocado hummus – sign me up!! I’m pretty much buying that maxi dress today in red – it’s settled…although not really sure what my junior size is lol! I have 0 idea what is happening in that last gif…the meeting e-card is so true…so annoying!! Happy Friday love!! xo

10. June 13, 2014 / 11:57 AM

Pumplestiltskin?!?!?! LOL I am dying. DYING!!!! That is hilarious! I love trying to back pedal.

That dip? Seriously?! I may have to stop looking at your Friday posts. Last week you forced me to purchase and eat an entire package of birthday frosting stuffed cookies and now this shit? Then you are all like oh yeah and check out this work out. Yeah no shit, you need that work out after consuming all this yummyness!!!!! I have no control.

Those shoes and necklace are fab! When I find something I like, I purchase it in every color that I can pull off….so I would be doing the same thing with that maxi too!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend doll!

11. June 13, 2014 / 11:58 AM

that pregnancy chart thing made me laugh! but i dig where your head is at on that one. i vote the first of the three options. also love those maxis. it saves me in this florida heat! but what is with the crazy storms this week? jesus. not a fan. happy friday! xo

kat@cheshirekatblog.com

12. June 13, 2014 / 12:03 PM

That acacado hummus looks so good!! Can’t wait to try it. Also love that ecard about forgetting to eat… Seriously? I eat for 8 hours a day sometimes sitting at my desk!! Love that pregnancy photo outfit planner, works perfect for engagement photos too!

13. June 13, 2014 / 12:06 PM

I’m all over that avocado hummus. Why did I never think to make avocado hummus before? It looks so good and perfect for summer. Also, I agree summer is already flying by :(

14. June 13, 2014 / 12:13 PM

So for engagement pics, my best advice is to dress traditionally. I personally cringe when I see a girl in a chevron dress in her engagement pics because it’s just so trendy and I would get tired of looking at it if I framed the pic in my house! I chose to wear jewelry that I knew I would keep for years instead of costume, statement jewelry and over for years later, I still like my pics. I’m sure whatever you wear will be super cute!

15. June 13, 2014 / 12:22 PM

Im totally on board with that avocado hummus.
    Engagement pics, soo exciting I cant wait to see them! And I think you should wear a print!

16. June 13, 2014 / 12:30 PM

There is no way anything can be wrong with avocado hummus. It’s two perfect foods mashed into one.

I have no advice on the engagement photos clothes. I’m lucky if I wear a shirt without a stain on it.

I don’t trust people who say they forget to eat. I think they’re liars.

17. June 13, 2014 / 12:37 PM

Pinned the avocado hummus!

I always pic what I want to wear for pics and MFD dresses in a similar or complementary color.

18. June 13, 2014 / 12:41 PM

I put red pepper flakes or sriacha on everything- will have to try making that hummus! Can’t wait to see your engagement pics!!!

19. June 13, 2014 / 12:44 PM

Dude. Avocado hummus?? OMG yes. And I really want that maxi dress!

20. June 13, 2014 / 12:44 PM

Another perfect song choice… and avocado + hummus is the most glorious combination of words I ever want to hear. And those funnies ahhhhhhh are perfect today. Pumplestiltskin! Have a great weekend love!

21. June 13, 2014 / 1:17 PM

That dip looks and sounds amazing! I love the maxi and necklace so much, stupid no buy! haha

22. June 13, 2014 / 1:26 PM

Confession: sometimes I do actually forget to eat. I know people think it’s SO weird, but it’s a weird problem with me. I’ll elaborate sometime ;) I am a good secret keeper with things that are important–but other things? WORST EVER! I like sharing good news! I will say, when my two besties both told me they were pregnant within 24 hours of each other–the only person I told was my momma. <3 <3

23. June 13, 2014 / 1:30 PM

I need to order that dress in every color right now! And make that dip… and do that workout! Happy Friday lady :)

24. June 13, 2014 / 1:34 PM

Mmmm…I love anything avocado! And that dress is so cute! Ugh! I want it!

25. June 13, 2014 / 1:35 PM

LMAO!! You always make me laugh!! Love those maxi dresses. As for your pictures, just make sure the color you both wear compliment each other. Looking forward to seeing how the pictures come out. I’m sure they will be amazing.

Best, Mree

26. June 13, 2014 / 1:37 PM

Yay for engagement photos!! We did the bright + neutral combo and I love how they came out despite our overall awkwardness. haha! I suggest doing one dress and then one shorts/pants outfit because I did 2 dresses and it was hard to do any cute poses on the ground together in a dress. And oh man I can totally relate to that meeting e-card… LOL so annoying! Have a great weekend friend!

27. June 13, 2014 / 1:42 PM

Can’t wait to see your engagement pics! So exciting. That avocado hummus is now a must make over here. Looks sooo good! Love that tassel necklace too!

28. June 13, 2014 / 1:52 PM

Yay for engagement pics!! So soon too! Love all the funnies and Im going to try the avocado hummus finally. Ive seen it one too many times to ignore it now. Must must must try it lol

29. June 13, 2014 / 1:56 PM

Just pinned the hummus to try soon. It sounds delicious! I avoided all pattern for the pictures. I think guys could do a small stripe or check, but my photographer suggested avoiding prints. I’m sure you’ll look beautiful whatever you decide to wear!

30. June 13, 2014 / 1:58 PM

That pregnancy clothing chart actually is very useful – you definitely should use that as a guide for your engagement pictures! My biggest tip though is to wear what feels natural for both of you, otherwise you’ll look back on your pictures and be like “what?” I can’t believe one of the outfits that I wore for ours, so now I naturally just hide them away (which is easy to do once you get your wedding pictures. :) ) Have a great weekend, lady!

31. June 13, 2014 / 2:35 PM

Omg… the kid falling off the stool with his pizza lmao. And…. must make that hummus… you know that is right up my alley:) Have a great weekend!!

32. June 13, 2014 / 2:48 PM

need that avocado hummus!!! it looks so creamy!!

33. June 13, 2014 / 2:53 PM

Ahh so many things to say!!

Pinning that avocado hummus recipe right now. My husband and I eat hummus like cake…and hey! it’s healthier ;)
    That workout is only 16 minutes? It probably would feel like an hour long after you’re done. That looks brutal, but it’s definitely being added to my youtube favorites, so I can come back to it later and try it. And I’ve been wanting to buy those maxi dresses, but I feel like they might be too short on me. I’m 5’10 so it’s a chore trying to find maxi dresses that are long enough…I really like the Lush maxi dresses that come in different colors too…and that price is SO good.

34. June 13, 2014 / 3:03 PM

ok, I was just having this conversation with a friend the other day –how do people just ‘forget’ to eat?!?! I plan my day around food. I am thinking about my next meal before i have even finished my first meal.

35. June 13, 2014 / 3:05 PM

Saving that hummus recipe too- NOM!!! :) I’m loving that gold tassel necklace– I’ve got a silver one similar and I wear it SO MUCH! I think a gold one is just a must!!

36. June 13, 2014 / 3:09 PM

That maxi dress is beautiful and yay for your upcoming engagement photos! That guide is great (and I’m pregnant so it will come in handy for me)!

37. June 13, 2014 / 3:27 PM

avocado hummus?!?!?!? I must have… & gain 10 lbs by eating it for days!

38. June 13, 2014 / 3:55 PM

Thank you for hosting the Friday linkup! So exciting about your engagement photos (I cannot wait to see them!) Have a wonderful weekend (and I need to work on my own 20’s list!) xo

39. June 13, 2014 / 4:03 PM

Sign me up for that HUMMUS. Seriously. Happy Friday, my dear! And thank you for posting that color coordination reference!

40. June 13, 2014 / 4:40 PM

That avocado hummus recipe looks delicious!! And that somecard about forgetting to eat – that has NEVER happened in my life, nor will it ever. Haha! Food addict, right here. Thanks for hosting this link up! This is my second time linking up. So fun!!

41. June 13, 2014 / 5:44 PM

When I first saw the maternity photo I was like huh… :) But thank you that was rather helpful! Can’t wait to see your engagement pictures! Word of advice…feed the fiance beforehand!

42. June 13, 2014 / 6:10 PM

Hahah that maternity picture infographic is awesome…and you’re right it definitely applies to engagement pictures too! Can’t wait to see yours!!

Pretty sure I would devour that entire bowl of hummus myself. Yum!

Jen

43. June 13, 2014 / 6:44 PM

haha I totally looked at that maternity picture idea on pinterest and thought about pinning it, but didn’t want anyone to think I was preggo!

44. June 13, 2014 / 7:00 PM

Ommggg you’ve become my go-to source for amazing maxis!!! SO adorable and yes I think I need one in each color…because like you said, why not? Haha. And seriously…show me your gif-making skillllsss!!! :D I hope you have a great weekend!!

45. June 13, 2014 / 7:19 PM

congrats on your engagement photos. I can tell from the pictures and clothes on your blog that they will turn out beautifully! Have a great weekend and thanks for the link-up.

46. June 13, 2014 / 7:59 PM

I love this post! This was so much fun to look through :) Your blog is really great! <3
    Hope you’re having a lovely Friday!!xx

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Creme de la Chic

47. June 13, 2014 / 8:29 PM

I’m thinking you need to wear your shortest, tightest, most sparkly thing you own and walk into New York Pizza like you own the place. And then go buy alcohol so you can get carded and feel extra good about yourself ha. Plan? And avocado hummus for dessert. Happy weekend!!

48. June 13, 2014 / 8:34 PM

Good luck with engagement picture outfits! That was a tough one for me! I think going with solid colors looks way better than patterns! I think the outfit also depends on the settings/backdrops too. That hummus looks yummy! I’m going to have to try that. Have a good weekend girlie!

49. June 13, 2014 / 8:36 PM

I can’t wait for your enganent pictures!! I would def not worry too much about you guys coordinating, just find and outfit you love and then just use your taste on what he should wear (because it’s obvi most important you look fab!) holy yummy hummus that looks so good! Omgggggggggg I HATE computer charting! Shoot me!!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

50. June 13, 2014 / 8:40 PM

I totally just pinned your Maternity Photo graphic. It’s perfect for my upcoming maternity shoot. LOL Love the Maxi dresses and the tassel necklace too! Such pretty stuff.

51. June 13, 2014 / 11:03 PM

That hummus is going to change my life..thaaanks ;) and omg, Phil from Modern Family is the absolute best. Ha!

52. June 13, 2014 / 11:44 PM

Love the color coordinating photo shoot guide!! Congrats ont the engagement :)

53. June 14, 2014 / 12:06 AM

Avocado and hummus.. two of my favorite foods! My husband always ruins our food with those damn red pepper flakes, too – I don’t know how you people do it! I basically have to chug milk after eating his food!

54. June 14, 2014 / 12:28 AM

Bahahah… I just realized that I forgot to link up… I sowwy! :( I put your button in b/c I pre-wrote it but I totally forgot to link up this morning! FAIL!
    Avocado hummus?! GET IN MY BELLY! Seriously… that sounds ridiculously amazing! And I like the idea of adding red pepper flakes to it!
    I can’t wait to see how your engagement pictures turn out!!!

55. June 14, 2014 / 2:18 AM

OMG the meeting one!! Yes!! I want to choke the people who won’t just let the meeting end.

56. June 14, 2014 / 12:59 PM

I love the name of your blog!! I also just have a few more weeks (1 month and 10 days to be exact, lol) of life in my 20s… *sigh* Okay, that last gif with the little boys falling – ouch by so funny! :)

~Kelly

57. June 16, 2014 / 12:57 PM

I thought I had missed something when I saw that first picture! All your workout videos are always so inspiring when I see them and than I start them and I’m all “Nope”! Haha. The funny about the meeting is totally how my boss is. Shoot me now!