Friday Favorites – Holidays Are Here

Happy Friday!  I can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week! Then it will be the December Holidays, New Years and then the Wedding!! It is seriously going to be here before I know it.  In the meantime I will be packing boxing and giving away all my former going out teeny tiny dresses.  This weekend I will be packing and trying to get ahead for next week.  Let’s get right into these favorites!

Favorite Song

I am so obsessed with this song.  Such an uplifting building beat that drops at the 1 minute mark.  Great for pace running with interval sprinting.  Disco Fries ft Niko the Kid – The Kid

Favorite Recipe

I mean you can’t go wrong with anything made with goat cheese right?  One pot roasted red pepper and sausage alfredo full recipe here.  Please pin from the original.

Favorite Workout

Plank jacks get me every single time.  Please pin from the original here.

Favorite Purchase

My crochet brooch headband is finally online at Nordstrom seen in this post.  It is seriously the warmest thing ever and I seriously get so many compliments when worn.  It is so dang adorable.

Favorite Funnies

What happens now whenever I meet my friends “out for drinks“.

Hahahahahah back in the day……the struggle was real

Straight truth

I’m not really a bath person but could be for this reason

When I’ve talked with various Wedding vendors and they start talking about if white carriages or doves being released are part of my “vision“.
How I feel when I nail an inside joke perfectly with a friend or Mark

How I feel when I tell Mark I use to live in a big city and “I got this“.

via tumblr

My incessant need to always tuck in peoples tags…..even to complete strangers

via tumblr
Finally….why I should never do cooking recipes that involve machinery…..
via tumblr
Alright now it’s your turn tell me your favorites and make sure to stop by all the peeps that link up and also to tell me what your plans are this weekend!  xoxoxo

1. November 21, 2014 / 5:19 AM

I am marking that recipe down for dinner next week, you seriously can’t go wrong with goat cheese! And that bath tub sign should be my life motto.. or something like that! Have a good weekend!

2. November 21, 2014 / 5:26 AM

That recipe is everything!! And that gif with him fixing the headband! haha too cool …

3. November 21, 2014 / 7:07 AM

I’m pretty sure myspace was more drama then facebook, but at least you know who your real friends were. haha. Oh how I wish we could send the kardashians and jersey shore into the hunger games….fabulous. I bet Khloe would win, she’s my fave even though I’m way over them all.

4. November 21, 2014 / 10:36 AM

Ahhh that recipe looks delicious! That broach is gorg. And I miss Myspace. There was way less drama, my page looked freaking awesome and I had cool songs all the time. Way better than Facebook.

5. November 21, 2014 / 11:18 AM

If only I could eat pasta!! Man, such a tease. She parallel parked like a boss. I hate when tags sticks out so I love that gif, good looking out bro. Haha! That last one, though. My word.

6. November 21, 2014 / 11:51 AM

Ooh, that sausage alfredo pasta looks tasty! Will be checking that out!

7. November 21, 2014 / 12:12 PM

I will definitely be trying that ab workout today and that sausage alfredo – YUM!! OMG that little girl on a bike BA!!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo

8. November 21, 2014 / 12:18 PM

Ok that pasta looks amazing. And yes anything with goat cheese gets two thumbs up from me! Your crochet headband looks like a tiara! Love it! :) Happy Friday love!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

9. November 21, 2014 / 12:19 PM

That ab exercise looks killer! and that pasta looks delish!

10. November 21, 2014 / 12:43 PM

mmmm that goat cheese looks so good! and that last gif is pretty much why i avoid machinery ;)! good luck packing. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

11. November 21, 2014 / 12:47 PM

That kid parallel parking her bike is hilarious! And a little secret…. I can totally parallel park and my husband is afraid to. I can’t tell you how many spots we pass up because he can’t pull into them *ugh*. George Costanza would be so upset :-P

Happy Friday gurlie!

12. November 21, 2014 / 12:51 PM

Love that headband! I remember the days of Myspace and the rankings. Ha! Your gifs always make my Fridays so much better except the hair caught in the mixer. That terrifies me!

13. November 21, 2014 / 12:58 PM

I watched the mixer one over & over lol. All of the funnies are so on point! In college my group of friends not only had a go to bar, we also had a go to table at that bar. It was almost always magically empty until we got there & if it wasn’t we threw major shade. Even though we graduated 3-4 years ago, anytime we go back we still try to take over that table.

14. November 21, 2014 / 12:59 PM

I might have to add the pasta dish to my recipes to try–I love one pan recipes and that one looks tasty!
    Loving all of your funnies today as usual. The myspace one cracks me up (the stuggle was definitely real lol) and the wedding one. Doves and white carriages?? Ummm. No. haha
    Have a great weekend girl!

15. November 21, 2014 / 1:04 PM

I do that with people’s tags, too! I don’t even care that it’s weird or sometimes uncomfortable for them. YOUR TAG IS STICKING OUT!!! THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!

Also, I’d totally watch the Jersey Shore vs. Kardashians Hunger Games style. That’d be spectacular.

16. November 21, 2014 / 1:09 PM

Ahhh – there’s that headband!! I am so going to learn how to knit these myself!!!

17. November 21, 2014 / 1:10 PM

give me all that pasta please and thank you. and that picard gif is to die. love! happy friday chica!

18. November 21, 2014 / 1:17 PM

I’ve missed reading your blog all week! That recipe looks amazing.. definitely need to make soon!

19. November 21, 2014 / 1:51 PM

Oh the myspace days. That needs to stay tucked away in the vault forever.

20. November 21, 2014 / 1:52 PM

Yes to the recipe and then on the flipside your workout has inspired me to find some preggo friendly ones! Happy weekend girl! xoxo

21. November 21, 2014 / 2:00 PM

I’m dying at that last meme – that totally would happen to me! Probably why I always wear my hair in a bun when I’m doing anything that involves a mixer, food processor, etc. That skillet recipe looks absolutely delicious. Enjoy this time girl before your wedding – you’re right that it really will be here now before you know it! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

22. November 21, 2014 / 2:21 PM

Please do a tutorial on finding gifs because yours are always the best. That little girl parking her bike had me in tears this morning I was laughing so hard.
    ~Elise @ highheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

23. November 21, 2014 / 2:41 PM

Your gif’s are always the best! I love starting my Fridays with a laugh!

24. November 21, 2014 / 2:45 PM

I make my advanced Friday class do ab work for the first 15 mins every week—I know what I’m making them do today. That workout looks a-w-e-s-o-m-e! And painful.

25. November 21, 2014 / 2:47 PM

LOL those gifs!!!! The last one and that little girl parking her bike omg. Doves being released too? Are they being serious? Thanks for sharing those plank exercises, I’ve been wanting to try some new ones. I hope that you have a fab weekend lady!!

26. November 21, 2014 / 2:49 PM

That blender in her hair though! Looks painful but it did make me laugh so she took one for the team! I want to eat that recipe right now it looks so tasty!

27. November 21, 2014 / 3:03 PM

That recipe – oh my – you are AWESOME – I am drooling – and I am pinning this recipe!
    OH and you know how much I loved that headband! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Buy Buy Buy

And that gif with the beaters – OH MY – HOW AWFUL – AWFULLY FUNNY! I’m going to heck. straight to heck.

28. November 21, 2014 / 3:17 PM

why do you not live closer so we can jam out together? i am serious that I know we would be friends just on musical taste alone.

29. November 21, 2014 / 3:32 PM

That crown headband is so adorable!! And the myspace ecard… oh I remember those days! I spend so much time laying out my page, having music, etc. And I remember when I first got onto Facebook I was like ew, it’s so plain!! Oh how things have changed. Have a great weekend girlie :)

30. November 21, 2014 / 3:41 PM

Mmmmm, that alfredo dish looks SO good. Like I need another pasta dish in my life… haha definitely pinning it! ;) That bath sign is amazing, I must get it haha. Oh my gosh, what a nightmare with that hand mixer!! lol

31. November 21, 2014 / 4:02 PM

Hahahaha… doves and a carriage… I died. That recipe looks amaze and yes to all things crochet. I want.

32. November 21, 2014 / 4:09 PM

I so need that crown!! Good luck packing!!! Have a fab weekend!!

33. November 21, 2014 / 4:25 PM

Oh the myspace days! Wasn’t that just fun!

34. November 21, 2014 / 4:35 PM

I have to admit, the crown part of the headband sorta freaks me out a bit. It makes me think all my hair would stick out Bart Simpson style.

35. November 21, 2014 / 4:37 PM

oh my gosh that alst gif hurts my head haha.
    that recipe… delish! and yes i remember the myspace days and your ‘friends’ would be like WTF WHY AM I NUMBER TWO, I WAS NUMBER ONE YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED.
    or maybe that was just my friends haha

36. November 21, 2014 / 4:44 PM

I LOVE goat cheese, so so yummy, can’t go wrong! You should hear some of the wedding ‘visions’ I’ve heard in my line of work, everything under the sun! All your workouts are going to come in handy now that it’s so bitter cold here I don’t even want to go outside to go to the gym. Good luck with packing this weekend!

37. November 21, 2014 / 5:23 PM

I always look forward to these Friday funnies. Have a great weekend Amanda!

38. November 21, 2014 / 6:09 PM

God love you – and your pricleess gifs. Get me every time bahaha. Glad I don’t own a hand mixer or I know that shit wouldn’t have gotten real real at some point. Happy weekend (and thank you for opting out of a dove release!).

39. November 21, 2014 / 6:15 PM

That recipe looks delic! I love anything with goat cheese. That last funny was too much, you can totally tell it it NOT staged by how embarrassed she looked to be caught on camera lol. Have a great weekend!

40. November 21, 2014 / 6:37 PM

I always tuck in tags too. I have gone up to women in the mall and said “excuse me.. I have to do this…” and they all laugh. I think it’s a female thing LOL!

Have a great weekend!

41. November 21, 2014 / 6:37 PM

the amount of stress my MySpace top 8 caused me is ridiculous

42. November 21, 2014 / 6:47 PM

Those plank jacks are serious business! That recipe looks amazing and I have been craving something delicious. Headband looks warm and comfy, I may need one!

43. November 21, 2014 / 7:57 PM

Hahahaha the myspace rankings! I dont know why but that cracked me up. As if it wasn’t completely awkward to rank your eight favorite friends. And if a boy you liked put you on his? Oooooh boy that was it!

44. November 21, 2014 / 8:01 PM

Okay that last gif nearly had me rolling and the giggle gif was weirdly so precious! I’m diggin that tune too, thanks for sharing!

45. November 21, 2014 / 8:42 PM

Your right! The holidays and your wedding is gonig to be quickly upon us! Eeeeek!!! So exciting! That pasta looks amazing. My stomach is growling as I type so that doesn’t help matters! haha! I love that head warmer! :) Have a good weekend!

46. November 21, 2014 / 10:51 PM

hahaha I almost forgot about the rankings on Myspace!

47. November 21, 2014 / 11:25 PM

GIRL, you kill me with every single pasta dish you share :)
    These funnies are hilarious…they’re just so good!

48. November 22, 2014 / 12:18 AM

I would actually die if my hair got caught up in a mixer. Also that predominantly plank workout looks terrible and is pretty much the plank plus warmup I struggle through in barre sometimes. Nooooo thanks

xoxo,
    Meghan
    Southern Belle Secrets

49. November 23, 2014 / 10:32 AM

Ah I can’t believe the holidays here are either! It’s absolutely crazy how fast time flies. That one pot pasta recipe is perfect since I’ve been wondering what the heck to do with the half chunk of goat cheese I have sitting around. And omg, the girl who got her hair stuck in the hand blender– tragic. Sadly I have had a similar experience with a fan….

Mili

50. November 23, 2014 / 9:14 PM

you may have convinced me on that headband. how ADORABLE. and now i want to make this pasta dish for dinner. yum. hope you had a lovely weekend!

51. November 24, 2014 / 1:16 PM

I can only imagine how crazy it is packing everything up, but it will be so nice once you are done and settled! That recipe looks amazing and loving that “bath” quote…would be the only reason I would justify a bath as well! =)