Top Ten Favorite Hostess Gifts

If you are traveling for the Holidays to your significant others families, friends or even your own family I never like to come empty handed.  Here are a few of my favorite hostess gifts!

1. The most festive and amazing smelling holiday candle.
2.  Gorgeous set of these Pinot Noir Glasses.
3. Personalized chalk cheese board.
4. Monogram Porcelain Serving Tray
5. Pretty Paper is always appropriate.
6. Give the Hostess the ability to take the French Press to Go.
7.  Gold rimmed Stone Pitcher.
8.  Dual purpose wine opener and sealer.
9.  Wouldn’t you be pumped to get your own veggie spiralizer?
10.  The most gorgeous bottle opener.

What are some of your favorite gifts to bring?  When in doubt you can always make your own gift basket like I did here.

Hope you are having a nice start to this short holiday week!  xoxoxo

1. November 25, 2014 / 5:43 AM

I love giving candles as a hostess or housewarming gift. I’m pretty much obsessed with buying them for myself.

2. November 25, 2014 / 11:34 AM

The wine opener is awesome (mine isn’t a sealer tho) but it makes opening wine SO much faster and easier!! Great picks :)

3. November 25, 2014 / 11:48 AM

Ok all of these are awesome! Love the chalkboard cheese plate and the bottle opener. Oh and pitcher! Ahh so many good things!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

4. November 25, 2014 / 11:50 AM

I love to bring a candle or something unique to them with their initials!! I really love that chalkboard cheese board!!! Love everything you picked!!

5. November 25, 2014 / 12:01 PM

I got those wine glasses at my bridal shower and I am pretty sure Marc broke all 4. They are fragile, but he is also a bit clumsy lol. They were pretty glasses though. That candle looks great and I love the pretty paper!! xo

6. November 25, 2014 / 12:12 PM

Nest candles always smell lovely, and that that chalkboard cheese board is the best! I use mine all the time!

7. November 25, 2014 / 12:47 PM

Oh man, I want a veggie spriralizer! And that infinity bottle opener, and that pitcher!!!! ;)

8. November 25, 2014 / 12:58 PM

Love this! It goes beyond the typical bottle of wine/champs (which I love too!) The candle looks like something I may need ;-)

9. November 25, 2014 / 1:03 PM

That Nest candle is one of my all time favorites!

10. November 25, 2014 / 1:23 PM

Ever since I have been seeing you and Biana make the curly vegetable pasta with this spiralizer, I have been wanting one!! And I really love that gold-rimmed pitcher! I guess I need to throw a party!

Maggie

11. November 25, 2014 / 1:37 PM

all amazing choices! i almost scooped up that pitcher over the weekend while at target then thought – no kerri you don’t need a pitcher. ha. but i feel like i need a lot of the stuff up there! good list

12. November 25, 2014 / 2:06 PM

I am always on the lookout for fun and unique hostess gifts! How many bottles of wine can you really give the same person, haha!

13. November 25, 2014 / 2:15 PM

Great picks! I love giving candles or monogram something as gifts. They are both big hits!!

14. November 25, 2014 / 2:15 PM

This is a great roundup! I always find that a pretty candle and a bottle of wine go a long way for a hostess gift.

15. November 25, 2014 / 2:20 PM

Those are all great ideas! I usually just bring wine haha. I like the monogram tray and the cheeseboard. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you are having a good day so far!

16. November 25, 2014 / 2:44 PM

I always feel like I should bring something along, these are all great for when your traveling. Candles are such a great go to, but that cheese board is awesome and unique!

17. November 25, 2014 / 2:56 PM

OOoh that is a fancy wine bottle opener! And it seals it too? Must have!

And bringing your host(ess) a gift is something that I think should always happen. Even if it’s someone you see all the time. Just a little something for them opening their home to you.

18. November 25, 2014 / 2:57 PM

You can bring me any of those gifts any time! I sure won’t mind. You have great tastes.

19. November 25, 2014 / 3:15 PM

These are great! I would be thrilled to get any of these!

20. November 25, 2014 / 3:21 PM

Candles and personalized gifts are always a fave of mine!

21. November 25, 2014 / 3:59 PM

All of these are great gifts. Anything to do with wine or coffee is a pretty safe gift for me. I’ll have to remember to invite you to my next hosted party.. =)

22. November 25, 2014 / 5:06 PM

these are excellent ideas! I also needed Ideas for a housewarming gift and I loooove some of these!

23. November 25, 2014 / 5:40 PM

The french press to go is such a neat idea, I’ve never seen that.

24. November 25, 2014 / 6:30 PM

I love that infinity bottle opener. Those are all really good picks. I generally fall back on a good bottle of wine that I know the host enjoys.

25. November 25, 2014 / 7:02 PM

Love your picks! I just finished writing a post on this! Should be up in the next few weeks! Love your ideas. I didn’t have ANY of these on mine.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

26. November 25, 2014 / 7:48 PM

i would totally host anything if someone would bring me a veggie spiralizer lol

27. November 25, 2014 / 8:32 PM

GAH I just finished this post for tomorrow. Love it! Great minds. I love the cheese chalkboard.

28. November 25, 2014 / 10:37 PM

LOVE your guide! I wish someone would bring me a spiaralizer!

29. November 25, 2014 / 11:48 PM

Why do I want all of these for myself!!!

30. November 26, 2014 / 1:16 AM

That bottle opener is so chic! Most of ours are clunky and tacky and we probably got them for free haha Might be time for an upgrade!

31. November 26, 2014 / 2:08 PM

Such great great great ideas friend!!!

32. November 26, 2014 / 2:54 PM

I love that you posted about this! I feel like the hostess gift is a dying art… It’s so much work to cook all that food and so important to bring a little token of appreciation!

33. November 26, 2014 / 3:20 PM

These are all such great picks! I am giving my MIL a bottle of champagne tomorrow because you can never go wrong with champs right?!? Have a happy happy Thanksgiving!

34. November 26, 2014 / 11:27 PM

I think I need that wine opener. Mine is pretty big and sometimes I feel like I am going to break something when I use it. Great picks!

35. December 3, 2014 / 12:37 PM

What a beautiful selection and the gold rimmed stone pitcher stole my heart. Happy Wednesday, lovely.