Weekend Roundup – Shopping Haul Keeps

Oh the Holiday Season is upon us.  Bring on the holiday parties, food and fashion.  With all this extra eating I’ll definitely need to be hitting up as many classes as I can!  Linking up with Biana and Meghan!

Thursday night we went to a holiday party for one of Mark’s friends.  This necklace from Rocksbox has been worn on such repeat. It dresses up this black dress that I had worn to work with a blazer over it.  Add some black tights, heels, this necklace and instantly you have day to night outfit change.  The designer is Urban Gem.  I have been searching for it on my own but looks like it is exclusive to Rocksbox?  I really love it and have considered keeping it.

Dress old but similar here | here | here (on sale!)

Friday after work I finally set some time aside for a manicure and pedicure.  I almost didn’t stay for the Pedicure because I was thinking about all the things I could be doing but I’m really glad I stayed for it.  I am so obsessed with this color.  I got talked into a gel manicure by the sheer fact I can’t be worrying about my nail for the next two weeks.

I then came home to the rest of my online purchases.  I mean it’s like Christmas all the time right?  ;-)

It wouldn’t be a Friday night without one of these

Saturday we went to our favorite Thai restaurant called Nori Thai out by the beach.  Every year they have Monks come and bless the restaurant and all the patrons.  I really look forward to it because the Monks take the time to give their wisdom and keys to happiness.  It is such a good reminder about things that matter and don’t matter.  Also about never speaking ill and giving as much as you can to others.

They bless this string and then tie it around your wrist. It is suppose to bring you luck and fortune……I’d say last year it definitely gave me good luck!

Saturday night we went to Roux with another one of our friends.  The cornbread, beignets, oysters and gumbo was delicious.  Necklace on repeat…..wasn’t kidding.

Sunday was spent doing some massive returns from my latest online shopping.  Target has the best dollar finds right now.  Time to stock up on giftbags and obsessed with the little sticky notes.

Hi my name is Amanda and I have a problem.  It is called buying way too many shrugs but in Florida you always need one of two on handy for all the places with over zealous air conditioning.  I love this one it has a bit of sparkle to it, so easy to dress up any holiday outfit.  I bought it in both colors.

Metallic Cardigan comes in Gold and Silver

I also found this little beauty.  Want to talk about the most perfect holiday dress!  Make sure you check Forever21 every day leading up to Black Friday they have pretty sweet daily deals.

Red Lace Dress

It looks so pretty with that statement necklace or jazzed up with this gold belt.  I got it in an XSmall for reference it ran a tiny bit big.

Gold Belt

A few of my favorites from my latest online haul.  This is the best layering long sleeve shirt.  It is soft and has a really great shape to it.  Definitely grabbing a few more of these in different colors.

Perfect Fit Longsleeve Tee | Lou & Grey Space dyed leggings unbelievably comfortable!
Sunday night cooked up these bad boys.
This weekend was a productive one!  I sent out all the deposits for the rest of our vendors.  I think I can say we have everyone nailed down.  It is such an amazing feeling.  I am really looking forward to this holiday week I really need some relaxation!  This week we are meeting with our jeweler to pick out out our bands and wedding gifts.  I am so excited!
Wish me luck I’m teaching 3 Barre classes today!  Trying to get everything done so I can take off the rest of the week.  Check back tomorrow I have all my Black Friday picks ironed out for you and on Wednesday I will be celebrating my blogs anniversary with a really exciting giveaway you don’t want to miss!  xoxoxo
Bloglovin Twitter Instagram
FacebookPinterest

Share:

48 responses to “Weekend Roundup – Shopping Haul Keeps”

1. I absolutely love the necklace that you had on repeat – I mean it’s worth repeating!! I love that red dress…I was looking for something exactly like that a few weeks back!! Sounds like a perfect weekend with some great food!! 3 classes today…you’re nuts but of course you can do it!! xo

2. P!nky says:

As usual, I love all your dresses, that red one is perfect for the holiday season and of course Valentine’s day!

I love the dollar aisle at Target too. I stock up on lil sticky notes, like you do, because they are cheap and cute and you always need em, right?!

Looks like a great weekend, hope you have a great week!

3. Umm can you stop buying all the cutest things?!? Love that red dress, and that shrug! Oh and that cute little gold belt. Ugh. Love it all! You look gorgeous in everything! Happy Monday!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

4. Jillian says:

im soo excited to try rocksbox! its suuuch a smart concept! loving your mani color AND now im craving burgers! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

5. Stacy G says:

Love the nail color and that red dress!! That black long top with the leggings is pretty much my daily uniform lol. Have a great Monday!! xo

6. That necklace is beautigul! And I love your nail color, it’s perfect for this time of year. This post made me want to go shopping so badly haha, I’m trying to limit myself in preparation for the holidays!

7. I love that necklace and the bright pink dress! I just love shopping at Target!!

8. Your mani came out fabulous, love that color! And loving all your dresses, great finds!

Tis the season for exciting boxes at our doors :)

9. Kay R. says:

Love the necklace and the mani colour. Also you have on some purple flats in one of your pics! Super cute!!

10. Jenn says:

OMG you have SUCH amazing clothes. Can I just come peruse your closet from time to time?? :) I love coming home to packages on the doorstep–it’s totally like Christmas every day!
    I love the string and the ‘blessing’–that sounds like such a fun experience.
    I’m going to need that red dress and the gold belt, stat! haha
    Have a great Monday girl!!

11. Ashley says:

I love seeing what Rocksbox picks out when you get their package in the mail! That’s the perfect statement necklace and I feel like it could go with so many things!

12. Great keeps! I’m hitting up the one spot tonight or tomorrow night.

13. Courtney B says:

Oh my gosh, that dress from Forever 21 is my fave!! Looks SO amazing on you! You found so many great finds, girl! Now I’m itching to go shopping, HA!

14. Ugh, you are SO perfect!! Love all your style ideas!!! That black dress, tights and statement necklace is sheer perfection on you!!

15. Joey says:

OBSESSED with that manicure lovebug! And that red dress. Woman! You’re going to give that man of yours a heart attack! GORGEOUS!

16. If I had that necklace from RocksBox, I’d be wearing it on repeat too! Girl, you had a massively productive weekend – isn’t that the best before a short holiday week? Now you hopefully can kick back and relax! I’m loving all your shopping finds – I need to check out those long tunics. Happy Monday! xo

17. SUCH a fun weekend! Can I have your metabolism please? I need to order that shrug… and that dress! Congrats on finalizing all of your vendors, such a huge task to be done with!!

18. Mree says:

Love that necklace!! That red dress is fab. Love those shoes!! Loubies?? lol.

19. I really, really love that necklace. I’m thinking about how good it would look with the outfit I’m wearing today.

20. Love all of your shopping finds! What a cool thing to have the Monks bless you, that is right up my alley!
    ~Elise @ Highheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

21. Lyndsay says:

I really love that necklace! I’ve heard so much about rocksbox lately, I think it’s time to check it out. Sounds like you had such a great weekend!

22. I love all of your outfits! You have a great wardrobe! The weekend sounds really fun! Come link up with me today!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

23. Kristen says:

hot damn girl that red lace dress looks amazing on you! love it. thats so cool about the monks, hope the next year is as full of luck as the past year for you ;)

24. Julia says:

LOVE that red lace dress! And the shrug, so cute and cozy looking! I agree about AC in Florida, I always try to have a sweater handy, it gets ridiculously cold in some of these places!

25. I’m swooning over the red dress! perfection!! and the necklace. And the nails. Okay, I’m stopping now.

26. I bow to your online shopping finds! That red dress is beautiful!
    I got this killer black wool dress at Old Navy on Sunday – I’ll post a pic when I wear it. It’s going to be gorgeous with some patterned tights and heels!

I love the look of the Roux restaurant! Very neat!

Happy Monday!

27. That red dress is swoonworthy and I love your nail colour so much :) Happy Monday. xoxo

28. Teaching 3 classes today, oh my! That restaurant looks awesome, what a neat experience! Loving your nail color too :)

29. I love both of those dresses, that necklace, the belt! So cute!!!!

I love the monks at the restaurant. How fun and special! I hope you have a fabulous week!!

30. How cool about those monks! I would totally go to that, too. Man, all of my BFF’s have such luck at Forever 21 and I never ever do! I’m like between a size small and a medium (because of my height) and even if I do find something cute, it never quite fits right. That red dress is amazeballs on you though. No matter, Henry would just cover me in drool and boogers the second I put something like that on, lol!

31. What a beautiful necklace! I keep seeing people’s items from Rocksbox and I wish so badly they shipped to Canada! I love statement jewelry but I feel like most of the time it’s a limited engagement piece if you know what I mean. Having a steady flow would be so unnecessary but awesome!

32. Love all of your finds! That necklace and red holiday dress are perfect! And that gel polish looks great as well- the perfect fall color!

33. That necklace is so pretty! I love that red dress-so perfect for a holiday party. Looks like you had a great weekend! :)

34. Damn girl! You’ve been on a roll lately being all productive and stuff! How fun to be checking more things off for the wedding and then to go pick out bands and gifts this week! Exciting stuff! I love love love that pink lacy dress! It’s so pretty! I also love that rocksbox necklace! I would be wearing it on repeat too!

35. My front porch looked the same way this morning with all of the packages!! Makes a Monday so much better! Loving all of your shopping pics… I feel like Forever 21 is killing it right now, I spent way too much money there on Saturday!!

36. Wow, the red dress totally looks like a Joie one I found for a steal! Nice work at F21. Want that belt now that you rocked it. Please send me burger leftovers next Friday, k? Drooling.

37. Erin LFF says:

Thanks to linking to all those dresses! I have a zillion holiday events/parties coming up and literally NOTHING to wear to any of them so I’ve started looking! :)

38. Love the nail polish and the red dress. Great keep items! Target gets me every time.

39. Zelle B. says:

That nail polish is just gorgeous! And your ring — in love! Loving all of your dresses!
    xo Southern Style

40. There is NOTHING better than coming home to packages by the door! NOTHHHINNNNNGG!

41. Three barre classes, dang! I’m heading to Pilates Fusion in a bit so will definitely be thinking of you and the burn! =)

Loving all of these outfits and I’m still trying to figure out how you stay in such great shape with all of the amazing food you enjoy! xo

42. LOVE that red dress!!! It looks killer on you!! Your new necklace would look good with it too. I have a similar one from Bauble Bar and I wear it all of the time. That nail color is fab too. I love how you went to a restaurant by the beach too. So jealous!! It snowed here today. Sigh.

43. Miche says:

Love the purple nails! Gel is so the way to go these days!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

44. sounds like a great weekend. love that nail color and great tip about forever 21 for some holiday outfits. gotta love that.happy short week!

45. That red dress looks awesome on you! You’ve found so many good items lately!

46. Meghan says:

Love those two dresses! And that necklace is fabulous so it’s a good thing it’s on repeat! :) I’m obsessed with that restaurant. I need to find one that does that around here so I can have that reminder in person. xo

47. Elle Sees says:

that is really cool about the monks–never heard of that before. hope you had a good thanksgiving!