Friday Favorites – ‘Twas the Day After Christmas

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and you got everything you wanted while spending time with the ones you love.  If you are hitting up the after holiday sales definitely can’t wait to see what y’all scored.  Here with a few favorites since I know most of you are taking off but wanted to share a few favorites with you!

Favorite Song

Michael Buble is always a good idea when it comes to Christmas music.

Favorite Recipe

Incredibly easy, delicious and filling recipe.  30 minute Skillet Lasagna.  I am heavy handed with the crushed red peppers because I’m spicy like that.  Full recipe here.

Favorite Workout

Pushup challenge?  I’m down if y’all are.  I have finally been able to do full body pushups after all my barre classes.  Full link here.

Favorite Holiday Picture

Our gorgeous holiday table set.

Favorite Funnies

Glitter is my favorite color you know.

Yup pretty much said the girl who cleaned up all the wrapping paper immediately
See I’m not picky like that
It’s definitely all there…..under my Christmas 2014 tab…..not to be that specific or anything
Pretty much me for the past few days
Would you like a glass?  No this delivery system is way more efficient
When my smart nephew asked me when we were tracking santa with the NORAD tracker how the present numbers were still going up when santa was flying over the atlantic ocean…..
After eating all day on Christmas
Finally
Tell me your favorites from this week!  xoxoxo

Bloglovin Twitter Instagram
FacebookPinterest

Share:

27 responses to “Friday Favorites – ‘Twas the Day After Christmas”

1. I love Michael’s voice, his Christmas carols are so amazing and classy sounding. Also, those gifs and ecards are on point as per usual haha.

2. Hahah love these ecards. Hope your Christmas was fantastic!

3. Michael Buble is always a good idea…period, haha. Hope you continue enjoying the holiday weekend!

4. Tess Moore says:

Hysterical as always…you never disappoint. Merry Christmas!

5. P!nky says:

That table spread is gorgeous! Just amazing! <3 to you sweet lady!

6. HAHA loving all of your Friday funnies… reading through each of them I was like “yup, that’s me… oh yeah, I can relate to that….” bahahaha! I’ve seriously drank out of a bottle of champagne with a straw before. So much easier than dirtying up a glass! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

7. Rebecca Jo says:

They had Michael Buble’s Christmas CD for free on Google play on Christmas eve – I was so excited!
    I hate when the kids start to get smart enough to figure out Santa…

8. Gorgeous table spread!

I’m over the food, decor, music, all of it. I’ve got my sights set on the New Year!

9. That table looks straight out of a magazine! I need to be cut off from the food asap! I also need to learn how to do full push ups because if I had to do one in a class it would be shameful! Have a great weekend girl :)

10. Hope you had a great Christmas love! I was planning on a post today… but too many Christmas festivities. Have a great weekend :)

11. 365HANGERS says:

All of the memes just cracked us up and we need to make that skillet lasagna stat. Looks way too yummy and now we’re hungry again lol

xx 365hangers

12. Oh my goodness that skillet lasagna looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing that with us! :D

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy Friday :)

Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

13. Love Michael Buble Christmas album. The best. And a push-up challenge. I started one a few months ago. I got to day 2…….
    Sounds like you guys had a nice day yesterday. Have a good weekend girly!

14. awhite says:

Skillet lasagna sounds incredible- yum!
    Hope you had a good Christmas, girl!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

15. Mree says:

Love Michael Buble. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

16. Brianne says:

Love all the GIFs… I watched the one under the NORAD probably a half dozen times.

17. mmm that skillet lasagna looks so good! i hope you had a great christmas. xo jillian – cornflake dreams

18. That skillet lasagna looks delicious and I love your table setting! I definitely love all of those e-cards and can agree with them totally :D Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

19. I’m not a wine drinker myself but I love that last one!!

20. Kristina says:

Your nephew is smart! :) I like the gifs, so funny!
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

21. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Time!

22. Omg, that lasagna looks so delish!!!

23. Kristen says:

seriously with all the food this past week, that cat on the chair is me. but that recipe looks so good, yum!

24. Your table looked great. I am on a serious detox after this weekend.

25. Kay R. says:

The skillet lasagna looks so yummy!!! I may need that exercise after all the food I ate this week ugh!

26. Haha wine def helped me through the week last week. I wanted to link up but I’m pretty sure my parents have the internet speed of dial up and I was not having that. Notttttt. :)

Cheshirekatblog.com

27. Love that kitty passed out in the chair! That has been me on the couch everyday since Christmas, it’s probably a little pathetic, but I am thoroughly enjoying my spontaneous nap time!