Friday Favorites – ‘Twas the Day After Christmas

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and you got everything you wanted while spending time with the ones you love.  If you are hitting up the after holiday sales definitely can’t wait to see what y’all scored.  Here with a few favorites since I know most of you are taking off but wanted to share a few favorites with you!

Favorite Song

Michael Buble is always a good idea when it comes to Christmas music.

Favorite Recipe

Incredibly easy, delicious and filling recipe.  30 minute Skillet Lasagna.  I am heavy handed with the crushed red peppers because I’m spicy like that.  Full recipe here.

Favorite Workout

Pushup challenge?  I’m down if y’all are.  I have finally been able to do full body pushups after all my barre classes.  Full link here.

Favorite Holiday Picture

Our gorgeous holiday table set.

Favorite Funnies

Glitter is my favorite color you know.

Yup pretty much said the girl who cleaned up all the wrapping paper immediately
See I’m not picky like that
It’s definitely all there…..under my Christmas 2014 tab…..not to be that specific or anything
Pretty much me for the past few days
Would you like a glass?  No this delivery system is way more efficient
When my smart nephew asked me when we were tracking santa with the NORAD tracker how the present numbers were still going up when santa was flying over the atlantic ocean…..
After eating all day on Christmas
Finally
Tell me your favorites from this week!  xoxoxo

1. December 26, 2014 / 2:04 PM

Michael Buble is always a good idea…period, haha. Hope you continue enjoying the holiday weekend!

2. December 26, 2014 / 2:06 PM

Hysterical as always…you never disappoint. Merry Christmas!

3. December 26, 2014 / 2:17 PM

That table spread is gorgeous! Just amazing! <3 to you sweet lady!

4. December 26, 2014 / 2:22 PM

HAHA loving all of your Friday funnies… reading through each of them I was like “yup, that’s me… oh yeah, I can relate to that….” bahahaha! I’ve seriously drank out of a bottle of champagne with a straw before. So much easier than dirtying up a glass! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas love!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

5. December 26, 2014 / 3:22 PM

They had Michael Buble’s Christmas CD for free on Google play on Christmas eve – I was so excited!
    I hate when the kids start to get smart enough to figure out Santa…

6. December 26, 2014 / 3:46 PM

Gorgeous table spread!

I’m over the food, decor, music, all of it. I’ve got my sights set on the New Year!

7. December 26, 2014 / 4:04 PM

That table looks straight out of a magazine! I need to be cut off from the food asap! I also need to learn how to do full push ups because if I had to do one in a class it would be shameful! Have a great weekend girl :)

8. December 26, 2014 / 4:09 PM

Hope you had a great Christmas love! I was planning on a post today… but too many Christmas festivities. Have a great weekend :)

9. December 26, 2014 / 4:10 PM

All of the memes just cracked us up and we need to make that skillet lasagna stat. Looks way too yummy and now we’re hungry again lol

xx 365hangers

10. December 26, 2014 / 4:11 PM

Oh my goodness that skillet lasagna looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing that with us! :D

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Happy Friday :)

Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

11. December 26, 2014 / 4:25 PM

Love Michael Buble Christmas album. The best. And a push-up challenge. I started one a few months ago. I got to day 2…….
    Sounds like you guys had a nice day yesterday. Have a good weekend girly!

12. December 26, 2014 / 4:40 PM

Skillet lasagna sounds incredible- yum!
    Hope you had a good Christmas, girl!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

13. December 26, 2014 / 6:57 PM

Love Michael Buble. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

14. December 26, 2014 / 9:53 PM

Love all the GIFs… I watched the one under the NORAD probably a half dozen times.

15. December 27, 2014 / 4:05 AM

That skillet lasagna looks delicious and I love your table setting! I definitely love all of those e-cards and can agree with them totally :D Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

16. December 28, 2014 / 9:10 PM

seriously with all the food this past week, that cat on the chair is me. but that recipe looks so good, yum!

17. December 29, 2014 / 2:51 AM

The skillet lasagna looks so yummy!!! I may need that exercise after all the food I ate this week ugh!

18. December 29, 2014 / 3:30 PM

Haha wine def helped me through the week last week. I wanted to link up but I’m pretty sure my parents have the internet speed of dial up and I was not having that. Notttttt. :)

Cheshirekatblog.com

19. December 30, 2014 / 3:56 PM

Love that kitty passed out in the chair! That has been me on the couch everyday since Christmas, it’s probably a little pathetic, but I am thoroughly enjoying my spontaneous nap time!