The Longest Weekend – Back in the States

Happy Monday!  I’m sure everyone is taking today off from work and blogging but I wanted to check in and let you know we made it back safely.  Just like our wedding, everything was perfect.  No flights were late, our pickup guides were there every time, and our accommodations were first class.  I cannot wait to tell you all about it plus all the tips I learned for you when y’all decide to go.

Hope everyone is having a great day catching up, relaxing or enjoying a few adult bevs.  Let me leave you with this picture and video to help start your day.

Mykonos Sunset

Missed you guys!  I’ll be back with regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.  xoxoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

40 responses to “The Longest Weekend – Back in the States”

1. Sara says:

That’s a heck of a view!!! Can’t wait to see more!!!!! Welcome home!!!

2. Nadine says:

Yay!! You’re back!!! That sunset is absolutely amazing and so glad to hear that everything went perfectly :) I can not wait to see more pictures.

3. Karly says:

Glad that you’re back safe and sound and that you had a great honeymoon!looking forward to hearing all about it.

4. Your trip sounds beautiful! Glad you had a wonderful time!!

Her Heartland Soul

5. Glad you made it back safely. It looks gorgeous.

6. Evelina says:

That sunset is SO beautiful! Glad to hear everything went a-ok with your flight home.

7. kristen says:

can’t wait to hear all about it!!

8. Emelia says:

ABSOLUTELY breathaking! So glad you had a wonderful trip and made it back safely…welcome home!

9. Olya says:

Wow, what a view! Can’t wait to read more about your honeymoon. :)

10. Welcome home! Can’t wait to hear about it, I just love Greece!

11. Jaelan says:

What a gorgeous view!
    Sorry you had to leave ;) but I’m so glad you’re back!!

12. Svetlana says:

So glad your trip was amazing and can’t wait to hear more!

13. I am so glad you’re back! Your snaps of Greece gave me life and now I need to be there. Def in my top three of next spots to visit!

xo cheshirekatblog.com

14. Welcome back gurlie! Absolutely gorgeous sunset, can’t wait for your recap. Hope you have some down time to relax before jumping back into the grind without jet lag :)

15. Pinky says:

Welcome back, beautiful! We missed you lots and can’t wait to hear about your fabulous trip :)!

16. That view and sunset are breathtaking! Welcome home! Xo, Stephanie

17. I cannot wait to here all about Greece. To say I’m jealous is a bit of an understatement so I’m going to have to use super imagination when reading all up your time there.

18. Jenn says:

I loved seeing your photos on Insta while you were away–everything looked absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to see more!!!

19. So happy you’re back girl!! I can’t wait for all the recaps!! Missed you! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

20. Beautiful! Can’t wait to hear about your weekend!

21. Lyndsay says:

What a breathtaking view! Oh I can’t wait to hear more about your trip!

prosecco in the park

22. Darcy says:

Glad you had a good trip! Cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

23. Helene says:

Can’t wait to hear all about it!! looks like it was amazing from your insta!

24. So glad everything went PERFECT! All the pics you’ve shared have been stunning, I can’t imagine it in real life. Can’t wait to see more and hear all about it :)

25. Marie says:

Welcome Back!!! I cannot wait to hear and see all about your trip.

26. Welcome back! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

27. Meg Taylor says:

CANNOT WAIT to read all about your trip and see even more photos :) Welcome back!

28. Liz Joiner says:

Such a gorgeous sunset, I’d love to be able to see Santorini one of these days.

liz @ sundays with sophie

29. Stacy G says:

Um.. that photo looks like heaven. Can’t wait to see more pics! xo

30. Welcome back you world traveler, you! Can’t wait for all the gorgeous pics!!

31. Kerry says:

What a gorgeous view, glad you had a great time!

32. Kiki says:

So glad to hear you are safe and sound! Look forward to hearing about your travels!

33. oh my gosh! that sunset is incredible! sure makes my work view right now suck a little more :)

34. Kay R. says:

What a beautiful sunset! Im catching up on your blog and can’t wait to read the adventures!

35. Gnu.org says:

People narrow it down to the car battery, feeling a
    little embarrassed you hadn�t thought about this before; one has
    had the same battery power for 4 years now? Maybe so, yet did you know
    that averting credit cards may actually hurt your credit ranking.
    Fundamentally, desktop wall papers appear in BMP, JPEG, plus GIF platforms and can be acclimated with Ms windows, Macintosh,
    and Linux.

36. Thanks for finally talking about >The Longest Weekend – Back in the
    States <Loved it!

37. I’ve read several good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you set to create any such fantastic informative web site.

38. shohel says:

This is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very accurate info… Thank you
    for sharing this one. A must read post!

39. decories says:

Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am too happy to share my knowledge here with colleagues.