Things I’m Digging Lately

Checking in for a few things that have been on my radar and I’m digging lately.

Things I'm Digging Lately

This botox in a bottle

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx

Peter Thomas Roth – Instant Firmx

I really love the instructions “apply and remain expressionless” aka….don’t get aggravated at anyone in your house while this dries.  This is like a blur cream that sets in a tight finish if that makes sense.  You can actually feel it drying and erasing those fine lines and pores.  It makes your skin look flawless. The key is to apply a thin layer and let it dry before applying anything else on top of it.  I am hooked.  Find it here.

Glass Water Bottles that actually fit in my cup holders

Ello glass water bottleEllo Glass Water Bottle

I love the bkr bottles but they don’t fit in my cars cup holders.  I know.  Tell me about real problems but like where does it go?  In between my legs?  Roll around on the floor?  Enter this glass water bottle with silicone sleeve.  No more drinking out of plastic and the silicone sleeve is a great cushion for my accident prone self.  Find it on Amazon of course….here.

Expander for Shoes

High Heel Stretcher

High Heel Shoe Expander

Instead of my sisters way of doing it……she asks me to shove my size 9 foot into her size 8 heels and then walk around her house.  Do yourself a favor and get this before you toss a pair that may be a little too tight.  Find it here.

Charge 3 devices at once

Iphone chargerI wish I had this before we left for Europe.  Major game changer.  Find it here.

Affordable Workout Pieces

Things I'm Digging Lately - Affordable Workout Pieces Click To Tweet These all look like they should be sold at the barre studio with a hefty price tag.  All of them are under $25 each.  I have the black side insert leggings.  They hold their stretch well and look exactly like the Karma ones from a few seasons ago.  Oh and they are $13.  Snag them here, I am so happy with their performance.

Current Shopping Lusts

Here are the latest and greatest trending.  What things are on your radar right now?  Make sure you check back tomorrow for my Mykonos Greece recap!  xoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. June 23, 2015 / 1:35 AM

Love that Anthropologie shirt and the dress from Forever 21.
    Definitely thinking I need a portable charger – my phone dies at 30% which is such a pain!

2. June 23, 2015 / 5:51 AM

So many amazing things! That InstaFirm sounds awesome! I had something similar as a sample and loved it but never bought the full size an forgot what it was called LOL! And I definitely need all the cute F21 workout clothes! That white top is amazing!

Sequins & Sea Breezes

3. June 23, 2015 / 6:12 AM

After this post I feel like I need to go shopping!! I am loving all of F21’s workout selection – I mean affordable and let’s be real it’s going to be dirty so do you really want to spend a ton of money on it!! I’m certainly intrigued by Botox in a bottle…I haven’t found a good mask in a while!! thanks for all the suggestions!! xo, Biana

4. June 23, 2015 / 7:11 AM

I am certainly going to try the Instant Firmx. Thanks for sharing!

5. June 23, 2015 / 7:24 AM

Ohhhh man. I’m digging that YSL lipstick. I have become a lipstick fiend lately–constantly on a quest for more! I just purchased my first MAC lipsticks, actually. I can’t wait to get them in.

6. June 23, 2015 / 7:25 AM

Hello, cute workout clothes! I can’t resist. Love the pieces with mesh panels- sexyyyy! :)

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

7. June 23, 2015 / 7:57 AM

All these picks are on point as usual! I need new work out clothes so badly and these forever picks are perfect!

8. June 23, 2015 / 7:59 AM

Botox in a bottle? Yes please! And a glass water bottle that fits in a cup holder – genius! That’s always been a pet peeve of mine. And both of those black dresses need to find their way into my closet. Great finds girl :)

9. June 23, 2015 / 8:07 AM

I did NOT know F21 had cute workout clothes! I’m scared to go in there because I don’t want to be the oldest one… ;) Girl, you should have told me you were in need of a glass water bottle to fit your cup holder! I have all sorts of resources there.

10. June 23, 2015 / 8:24 AM

that shoe expander sounds amazing! I had no idea a product like that existed, how useful :)

11. June 23, 2015 / 8:40 AM

That Joie jumpsuit– YES! Haha I love that description of the blur cream. Too funny!

12. June 23, 2015 / 9:18 AM

So I actually ordered those black mesh leggings a couple weeks ago and have been wearing the crap outta them the past two weeks. They totally make my workouts better! ;)

13. June 23, 2015 / 9:56 AM

Love those workout pieces from Forever 21, who would have thought ?! I’m going to have to check it out. . . post baby! So many cute finds!

14. June 23, 2015 / 9:58 AM

Very, very intrigued by the Instant Firmix.. I’m going to Sephora today so definitely picking up a sample!

15. jillian
    June 23, 2015 / 10:15 AM

i love those affordable workout tanks! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

16. June 23, 2015 / 11:00 AM

These post always give me the shopping bug. I love the workout attire.

17. June 23, 2015 / 11:11 AM

My face needs to be frozen… in a good position :)

18. June 23, 2015 / 11:59 AM

I think that charging station is a must buy!

19. June 23, 2015 / 12:16 PM

I have to admit, I have been a forever 21 convert lately! I stopped going there awhile back, but I feel like they have really upped there quality lately.

20. June 23, 2015 / 12:19 PM

I am Loving those workout tanks. i got a similar one the other day from Zappos and i live in it! but Forever 21 does really have some cute stuff- need to check that out!

21. June 23, 2015 / 12:29 PM

I think that I need to try that Instant Firmx. LOVE that bright pink lipstick, those fringe heels/sandals, and that fringe bag. Thanks for sharing all of these fab things and I hope that you’re having a great day! :-)

22. June 23, 2015 / 1:04 PM

I love so many of the choices! I have those classes with the gold honeycomb bottom, and I’m obsessed. They dress up any table!
    xo, jill

23. June 23, 2015 / 1:46 PM

Oh I need that charging thing!!

24. June 23, 2015 / 1:56 PM

I am intrigued by that instant firmx by peter roth, it sounds fantastic!

25. June 23, 2015 / 2:32 PM

You are not kind to my wallet, Amanda!!! That water bottle and botox in a bottle are obvious must haves. I love a few of those work out tops, those gold stemmed glasses??? Um, yes please! That cell phone case…those fringe shoes…I think you see where I am going with this.

26. June 23, 2015 / 3:02 PM

I love the mesh leggings! I’ve been eyeing a pair on Nordstrom lately. Loving that water bottle too.

27. June 23, 2015 / 3:17 PM

Yeah, sign me up for one of everything! ;) dang! I love this list. I could use a new workout top or two!!

28. Darcy
    June 23, 2015 / 3:25 PM

Definitely intrigued about that botox in a bottle! I was about to buy something someone recommended from Clininque… may have to reconsider onw!

29. June 23, 2015 / 3:44 PM

I’m loving all these workout pieces! You can never have too many, right? I’ve been needing to invest in a portable phone charger soon, too. Thanks for sharing that one!

30. Shelby
    June 23, 2015 / 4:17 PM

Botox without needles?! Keep me posted on your results girl! Love those sexy workout pants and cute tanks. Ps I want a update on yesterday’s exciting text!!

31. June 23, 2015 / 4:56 PM

Ok I want to try that face stuff now! Also loving those leggings, what an amazing price!

32. June 23, 2015 / 9:07 PM

So many good items – where do I start!! The F21 workout wear looks amaazingg!

xo, Jen

33. June 24, 2015 / 7:08 AM

The shoe expander!!! Yes! (ps we have the same size shoe :))
    Love all of that workout gear and that flamingo phone case is adorable!!

34. June 24, 2015 / 8:33 AM

i think i’m kinda obsessed with everything in this post – especially every single pair of shoes. and don’t get me started on bottles that don’t fit in cupholders. nothing annoys me more. ok maybe something annoys me more. lol – you get my point :) glass for the win! why does water taste so much better out of it! xo

35. June 24, 2015 / 12:26 PM

I’m totally accident prone and need that water bottle too, also that 3 way charger, life saver! Those work out clothes look expensive, I am shocked they are all at F21 under $25!! **adds stuff to F21 card**

36. June 24, 2015 / 1:15 PM

Just as I’m getting rid of 70% of my closet you’re making me want to fill it back up!

37. June 24, 2015 / 3:21 PM

I love all of those workout picks! The pants are so cool. I really like that black romper as well!
    ~~Megan~~

38. Taylor
    June 24, 2015 / 9:53 PM

I NEED those F21 workout leggings for Barre! How cute, can’t believe they are only $13.