Favorite Fall Purse Trends That I’m Digging – All On Sale

Fall Purse Trends

If you know me, you will know that I love purses.  I blame my mother for always insisting that you need to get the matching wallet to your purse.  I mean, twist my arm.  Seriously though, why do the wallets cost just as much as the purse?  There is not enough leather to even validate that same price point.  My fav SHOPBOP is at it again, 20% off their classic bags with the code INTHEBAG.  Check it here. Plus with Amazon Prime, you could have these by Thursday!  Here are some of my favorite Fall purse trends.  Definitely check out these zip ID cases, currently sitting in my checkout cart.

Fall Purse Trends Final

Perfect Work Bags

Rebecca Minkoff work bag

How gorgeous are these Rebecca Minkoff totes?  The burgundy one is calling my name!  I have been trying to consolidate all my work luggage and I think these would be able to fit it all in.  Obsessed with this See by Chloe satchel.

Backpack Trend

Rebecca Minkoff backpacksWhat are your thoughts on backpacks making a comeback “See I like my Sketchers but I love my Prada backpack“.  That is all I can think of whenever I see backpacks.  I am totally digging this Rebecca Minkoff version. If you can’t get fully on board with the backpack, then you will love the Elizabeth and James Sling bag.  What color to choose though?

Cross body

Rebecca Minkoff Mini MABI like this new spin on the cross body.  It’s like a hybrid mini tote and cross body.  It has great structure and how gorgeous is the color?  Check out all the other cross body bags on sale here including my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac that I wear on major repeat.

Bucket Bags

Madwell bucket bags

These Madwell bucket bags are so classic.  This one is sitting in my cart right now and I think I’m going to pull the trigger on it, what do you think?  Also, totally loving these Elizabeth and James ones as well.  All the bucket bags on sale here.

Which of these Fall purse trends are on your radar?  I’m thinking that the bucket bags are my favorite trend and I can’t wait to sport them this coming Fall!  Tell me which ones you are eyeing!  Make sure to check back tomorrow for my Fitbit HR review.

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. August 18, 2015 / 4:49 AM

See I have to wear backpacks due to a bad back so I’m really happy they’re making a comeback! No more ugly schoolbag backpacks for me! That Rebecca Minkoff one is really pretty. I’m kind of intrigued by the fringed one, too!

2. August 18, 2015 / 6:13 AM

Honestly, I haven’t looked at new purses since I bought my Louis, but slowly the Rebecca Minkoff bags have been creeping on my radar. I love the first one you shared, so classically chic and super function.

3. August 18, 2015 / 6:15 AM

Well you know I’m after the bucket bag, I’m just not sure how functional it is for me…I’m torn between wanted something more structured for work (ie professional) or another weekend bag lol!! Love your picks! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. August 18, 2015 / 7:00 AM

Loving that Rebecca Minkoff!! The color is gorg. xo

5. August 18, 2015 / 7:22 AM

I’ve been swooning over ALL the Elizabeth and James bucket bags all summer! They have a leopard one out there some where I saw the other day and I can’t stop thinking about it! Love all these picks!

• amanda
      Author
      August 18, 2015 / 7:31 AM

They have it on there and it’s amazing I totally agree!

6. August 18, 2015 / 7:38 AM

I love all your choices! My favorite is still by far the cross-body bag. I don’t know if I can get on the backpack train though. How can I get anything out of it?

7. August 18, 2015 / 7:40 AM

I thought of you yesterday when I was at Nordstrom with my sister looking at bags haha. So too funny that you are doing a bags post today!!! That burgundy tote is so pretty, you need that!! I really want one of those RM cross body bags. Or this one Gucci one… I’ll send you a photo. Anyways.. thanks for sharing lady and I hope that you have a great day!!! :-)

8. August 18, 2015 / 7:47 AM

Basically all my money is going toward the wedding or stuff for the house right now. BUT after November I’ve promised myself a new purse! I’m still trying to decide what I want, but I think a cross body is what I’m leaning toward right now. The one you showed here is awesome! It looks super functional and I LOVE that color.

9. August 18, 2015 / 7:52 AM

I love crossbones and the Rebecca Minkoff ones are so chic!

10. August 18, 2015 / 7:55 AM

I’ve been all about the cross-body lately, they’re so convenient and I love being hands free! And I’m with you girl, why on earth do the wallets cost just as much as the purse? The world may never know…

11. August 18, 2015 / 8:46 AM

The work bag and the cross body are my favorites on this list. I’m loving cross body bags…I feel like I have a free hand now! haha

12. August 18, 2015 / 8:48 AM

OMG, I HAVE to have the matching wallet too! Twinsies. Seriously, it enrages me that the wallet is like $900, but I cannot have two mis-matching items in a bag. No no no. LOVE the burgundy tote – that color just screams fall to me and is so pretty. It’s neutral enough to go with everything, too! Speaking of, what’s the color of the year for 2015 again?

13. August 18, 2015 / 8:54 AM

I’ll definitely be adding a cross-body bag to my birthday/Christmas wish list. I’m due for a new one!
    And I’m with you on the matching wallet thing. It’s a MUST. If it doesn’t match, it should coordinate.

14. August 18, 2015 / 9:25 AM

Great picks. I need another purse like I need another hole in my head. But I love that Rebecca Minkoff tote! It’s the perfect work bag. Hmm..maybe I should I get it!!

15. August 18, 2015 / 9:42 AM

Obsessed with those mini MAB crossbodies! So cute! Now I just need to decide which color I want…

16. August 18, 2015 / 9:43 AM

Haha I just posted about backpacks today. If I could choose anything though, I’d go with that bucket bag. It’s awesome.

17. August 18, 2015 / 10:26 AM

That bucket bag is so chic. I totally vote you pull the trigger on that one!

18. August 18, 2015 / 11:07 AM

I have such mixed feelings on bucket bags. I feel like they look silly on me, but a friend of mine has a beautiful blush colored one, ironically she got on ShopBop and she rocks it! Oh decisions. I need to make a Mini Mac happen in my life. (;

19. August 18, 2015 / 11:15 AM

That bucket bag is perfection to me

20. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    August 18, 2015 / 11:23 AM

You are so right about the wallets- it just doesn’t make sense!! I have never had a matching wallet though… come on big girl job!!

21. August 18, 2015 / 1:12 PM

bucket bags are so fun. reminds me of the 90s but in a good way! ha. may have to head to my fav shopbop soon. gosh i love that site! #addicted :)

xoxo cheshire kat

22. August 18, 2015 / 1:25 PM

These all are such gorgeous bags! The crossbody typically is my go-to style of purse because I like to have my arms/hands free while shopping, so I’m with you on loving the new structured style of them.

23. August 18, 2015 / 2:30 PM

Hahahahahaha the 10 Things I Hate About You quote basically made my day because that is instantly what I think of! That and Cher on Clueless with her cute little backpack and argile sweater. I am loving that cross body, it is like a 2 in 1! Not a bad price, either!

24. August 18, 2015 / 5:18 PM

I have been so obsessed with my bucket bag all summer and now I feel like I need to get one for fall too! Love that purple crossbody too!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

25. August 18, 2015 / 5:53 PM

I love big bags… But I equally love cross body because I still have free hands and don’t feel like I’m lugging around a ton of stuff!! Great choices :)

26. August 18, 2015 / 9:03 PM

Cross-body are my go-to. So easy and comfortable and they aren’t constantly sliding off your shoulder. Loving the camel color this Fall!

27. August 19, 2015 / 10:13 AM

Really loving bucket bags and I realley want one!

28. August 19, 2015 / 5:02 PM

bahahahaha at the 10 things i hate about you quote. i actually got a super cute backpack from target a couple months ago that i am excited to use for travel and whatnot. maybe not everyday, i’m not there yet lol. love those totes!

29. August 21, 2015 / 10:37 AM

I’ve been wanting a backpack– so many cute ones right now! I love, love, love the structured crossbody bags too!