Fall Color Crush – Oxblood Purses and Shoes

For the past few mornings the weather here in Florida has been teasing us.  I swear there has been “cooler” temps in the morning that makes me long for Fall weather.  My pinterest boards are full of Fall inspiration and my favorite color crush of the moment is Oxblood.  It is deeper than maroon but not quite brown.  Thank you for all the snapchat feedback on my latest purse find.  I have been wearing it on major repeat and have found some great Oxblood purses and footwear that should be on your radar!

Oxblood purses

Ever since Christina sent me theses booties, I haven’t been able to get them out of my mind!  These Sophie Hulme beauties have taken the top place on my lust list along with all these Rebecca Minkoff fringe pieces.

Oxblood PursesFaux leather leggings under $20Favorite Fall Color - Oxblood

Faux leather leggings under $20 here (they run small, size up.  I got a medium).  Dolce Vita booties old, new styles here. Necklace here. Top here.  Sunglasses here on major sale.  Watch here from Rachel Zoe Box of Style.

Oxblood Purses & Pieces

Color Crush - OxbloodSHOPBOP Oxblood purse

Here are a few other Oxblood pieces that have caught my eye.

I am also crushing hard on these bucket bags, backpacks (especially the Elizabeth and James sling bag) and Sophie Hulme.  Have you checked out that designer yet?  She has been on my radar for this Fall.  Also, freebird by Steven has some major swoon worthy pieces that you will be lusting over.  Last one!  Have you seen this bag yet by Sole Society?  It is a dead ringer for this Louis Vuitton one (sold out in oxblood) at a fraction of the price.

What are your thoughts on Oxblood purses and the color for the Fall?  Do you dig it or have another color that you can’t wait to start wearing?  Happy Fall shopping!  xoxoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin ||  Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here || Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

61 responses to “Fall Color Crush – Oxblood Purses and Shoes”

1. I love that color purse! And those heels are gorgeous!

Her Heartland Soul

2. I am loving that top! I am a big fan of rich dark colors for fall and winter so oxblood is on my radar!

3. Pinky says:

The name Ox Blood turns me off, but the actual color is really pretty and perfect for fall and winter. I love your purse and how it adds a subtle pop of color to your whole ensemble. Fall showed up in full force here in VA yesterday, rain and 60s, for real!?!?

4. I have an oxblood purse that I am so excited to bust out since it’s gotten cooler here!! Love the mini bag you have and that top – it’s so flattering! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

5. I love oxblood for fall! My nails are almost always oxblood during the fall months, it’s so pretty! Love this sweater, so perfect for fall and the polka dots are so cute!
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

6. Jenn says:

Your outfit is Fall perfection for sure! Love the color of that purse, too! I think I’d prefer it called deep cranberry tho haha

7. Allena says:

Ooh such a great color for fall! That purse is to die for! You always look so cute!

8. I am loving the oxblood, too!
    I think I need to pick up an oxblood cross-body!

9. Oxblood is 100% one of my favorite fall colors! Love all of your picks – especially that bucket bag! Holy heart eyes.

10. Ashley says:

Loving oxblood lately! Sophie Hulme’s bags are so pretty- especially that bucket bag! Need!

11. you know i love all things oxblood! it’s just a fun color that is different from my regular old black. i may have to get a purse sooner rather than later :) good picks girl!

xoxo cheshire kat

12. This color is ON POINT! Absolutely love it with greys and blacks. All of these look like some really classic pieces to add to any wardrobe too – nothing too trendy, just classic and classy. As a minimalist, you know I love that!

13. I’ve had my eye on that Sole Society bag for a while now – time to pull the trigger! You look fabulous!

14. We have those Freebird Steve Madden boots at work. They are actually more of a brown/cognac color. Unless there is another color out there… Just wanted you to know! Haha. LOVE your outfit and all of your picks in that collage too!! You look beautiful in your pictures too!! :-)

15. Amanda says:

LOVE that color! I have a nail-polish in that shade and it’s one of my favorites!

16. So pretty! Love this color and your nail color especially!! So perfect for fall :)

17. Carly says:

Love this look! Oxblood is such a great fall color – I have it on my nails today!

18. Run DMT says:

I love the color! So very fall!

19. Stacy G says:

I love the color for a bag! It looks gorgeous paired with the grey top and I am always a fan of leather leggings! They are my go to when I need a change from my usual black legging uniform haha. I really want to find a nice olive green pair of leggings. I’ve been having trouble. If you find any let me know, because I know you’re always finding fab stuff! xo

20. Natalie says:

Okay… your next fashion post you HAVE to smile! Seriously! You look so fucking pissed girl! And you are gorgeous and the outfit is banging!

21. Kelly K says:

Love your outfit with the pop of burgundy/oxblood! This color is definitely one of my fall favorites!

22. Lindsay says:

I love oxblood! It’s such a great color and goes with so much! Skinny mini!!

23. Anna says:

I’m with you, I have a serious love affair with oxblood this season as well! Such great picks! XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

24. Missy says:

Love the look! I am soooo excited for fall weather, if it ever gets here!

25. Jennifer says:

Love this fall look! I love all the wine colored picks too! I am in love with this color!

26. So gorgeous, love this color! It’s been feeling cooler in the mornings here in Jax too, but then it’s still sweltering by the afternoon! So over the heat!

27. Karly says:

You look great in these photos, lady! Love the whole outfit. That oxblood purse was a major find – I definitely need to add a few pieces of that color in my wardrobe for the season.

28. If oxblood is maroon’s cousin then i’m all in! My whole closet is white, black, gray and maroon. Also those shoes….

29. Blaire says:

Such an incredibly chic look! Love all of your picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

30. This is definitely my #1 favourite colour for fall! It goes with everything and is perfect in anything from beauty to clothing to accessories That purse – loooove. P.S. Love that lip colour on you!

31. Haley says:

I’m loving that I can start wearing booties and long sleeves again. And I can actually fit into my skinnys now since I’ve lost all the baby weight – Woo Hoo! Time to have fun dressing up again. Such great pieces for this season too! Love it.

32. you look amazing! The outfit looks comfortable yet stylish and I love the matching nails color.

33. Nadine says:

I am absolutely in love with the Oxblood fringe booties!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of fall colors, this one included. I just wish we had the fall weather to go along with it. It was still pretty hot this weekend and I don’t see it letting up in the near future.

34. Svetlana says:

Loving your top and necklace!! – Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

35. I’m also so loving oxblood for fall – especially in the form of accessories! I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect suede oxblood bag (I love that Care V one you shared) – give me it all!

Annessa

36. Those Tory Burch flats. I die! Everything you chose is so classic. I feel like oxblood is just a classic color that never goes out of style. Love.

37. jillian says:

i love that bag!! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

38. Rachel says:

Love the color! So perfect for fall!!

39. Love the oxblood color for fall – but I really love that shirt and those booties!!
    Both are fantastic!

40. miche says:

I am SO excited for fall colors, and oxblood has long been one of my favs — those boots are FAB!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

41. Owen Davis says:

Gorgeous color. Your outfit is perfection! And your hair looks amazing!

42. Christina says:

I am obsessed with this color for Fall. It’s on my nails right now haha. Love this outfit and those SHOES! Yaaaas

43. Lindsay says:

Love your hair like this! Dying over the crossbody for Fall! Such a good color too.

Linds @ Not A Mom

44. Girl I’m right there with you. It’s all about oxblood, olive, and grey in my closet. I just wish the weather would pick one or the other so I can pack away my summer dresses and tanks for the next few months.

45. Rachel says:

I totally share your obsession with oxblood this fall! I bought the SW lowland boots over the summer in this oxblood color and I cannot wait to break them out! By the way, love your faux leather paneled leggings!!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

46. The mornings and the evenings have definitely been cooler so I can feel that it’s not full blown summer anymore even here in FL. Those leggings are perfection – love <3

Green Fashionista

47. Oxblood is so on my Fall radar!! And you look so feminine and CUTE!!

48. Jaclyn says:

I have a pair of knee high suede boots in this color, they’re perfect for fall!

49. Darcy says:

I am actualy looking for a bag in this color right now! I just can’t decide if I want to go designer or get something cheaper ahah!

50. Kristen says:

so glad you got it, the colour is fabulous and it’s just so adorable! love it.

51. Coincidence that the hot color again is the Gamecock color? Nope ;) Love the bag and all of the booties!

52. Marie says:

I love this color. It reminds me of burgundy. It’s sort of the same color as my new wallet. haha. Love that necklace.

53. Nikki says:

I’m totally loving the oxblood color, I need to get some more pieces in this!

54. That color looks amazing on you! I need to paint my nails now!

55. Lindsay says:

I love the richness of oxblood – perfect for fall. Your styling is on point, too!

56. Love love love this look on you. Oxblood tones for Fall are gorgeous. I also cannot wait for the weather to cool down in Florida! Great post :)

57. Tiffany says:

I’m loving the color and the different pieces! Really looking into bumping up my purse selection and these are cute options!

Thanks for sharing.