Friday Favorites – The First of December

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a great week.  This one was a short week for me as I’m currently up in Atlanta about to see my Gators most likely get steamrolled by the Tide.  It’s okay though, it should still be a fun weekend!  It’s also freezing up here!  I guess Florida is really the only state that still hasn’t gotten the Winter memo.  Let’s get into the favorites from the week.

7810356eb1614e86a38392a425515318

Favorite Song

Welcome to your new favorite chill vibes running/workout/feel good song.  Smoke Filled Room by Mako.

Favorite Recipe

December is here, bring on the peppermint everything!  No Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecakes original pin here.

no-bake-peppermint-white-chocolate-cheesecakes3-srgb.

Favorite Workout

Finally a Barre/Pilates online workout that is good!

Favorite Purchase

I ordered these beauties during the SHOPBOP sale (they are still 40% off currently!).  They look just like these Prada block heels but 1/5 of the price!

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 10.12.24 PM

Favorite Funnies

When someone asks what my big plans for the weekend are

tumblr_inline_nynpoms87n1r79k32_500

My thoughts every day during the past Thanksgiving break

tumblr_inline_nynpgtA6fG1r79k32_500

When my parents pull out old figure skating pictures/videos when Mark is over for the holidaystumblr_inline_ny1y96ADa21r79k32_500

When Mark gets home from being gone for the weekend

tumblr_inline_nynpse0FZx1r79k32_500

When you get to a holiday party that promised dinner and it’s just light finger foods

tumblr_inline_ny0wz8CNJc1r79k32_500

Finally.  When someone asks me how quick I can get ready for happy hour

tumblr_inline_ny1wt6lt3G1r79k32_500

Alright it’s your turn!  Stop by and tell me your favorites from the week!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. December 4, 2015 / 4:48 AM

Have fun at the game, lady! Can’t believe it’s already championship time! You KNOW I’ll be pulling for that FLORIDA UPSET! GATOR CHOP!!!!

2. December 4, 2015 / 5:42 AM

Those cheesecakes looks perfect for a holiday party! I love 10 minute workouts like that on youtube, I do those all the time during the week. I will save this one for sure! Have a great weekend!

3. December 4, 2015 / 6:14 AM

Thank you for another fabulous funnies and hosting a party. Happy December.

4. December 4, 2015 / 6:40 AM

Go gators!! Have a great time in Altanta!!

5. December 4, 2015 / 6:50 AM

I hope you guys have a great time and get a win!!! Loving your funnies, as always–especially the Thanksgiving food one (can’t stoooooooopppp!!!!) and changing for Happy Hour–5 seconds flat haha. Have a great weekend girl!

6. December 4, 2015 / 7:05 AM

have a great time!! every weekend is so busy for us now that when i find out there’s nothing planned, i get super excited because napping and being lazy wins everything.

7. December 4, 2015 / 7:24 AM

Have a great weekend and hope your team wins!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

8. December 4, 2015 / 7:27 AM

That work out looks intense! Haha. It might only be 10 minutes but I can feel the burn just watching the first 20 seconds. We just got cold this week in the Atlanta/Birmingham belt. It was still in the upper 60’s on like Monday. So don’t let this cooler weather fool you! I hope you have an amazing time….but I have to say it….ROLL TIDE!

9. December 4, 2015 / 7:48 AM

Loveee those booties!! Such a great deal too. Have a blast in ATL this weekend— bummed to be missing you! At least the dome is enclosed and you’’ll be inside :)

10. December 4, 2015 / 8:25 AM

Glad I am not alone in the peppermint love, I could live off of peppermint bark in the winter! Those booties are everything, I’ve been trying to find some with a small heel or a wedge because I’m the clumsiest person ever but I am realllly loving those black ones!
    Happy Saturday!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

11. December 4, 2015 / 8:36 AM

Yum that peppermint dessert! Sounds so good. Love all the funnies too. Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

12. Katie @ Champagne & Suitcases
    December 4, 2015 / 8:42 AM

That cheesecake!! OMG it looks so delicious! You should have been in ATL last weekend, 70 degrees and absolutely gorgeous…. the cold fronts have definitely hit the southeast, stay warm!

13. December 4, 2015 / 9:01 AM

Love those shoes, they are gorgeous! Have a great time in Atlanta!

14. December 4, 2015 / 9:08 AM

Those cheesecakes look delicious and so festive! Thank you for sharing! Have so much fun in Atlanta! Enjoy the warm weather!

15. December 4, 2015 / 9:21 AM

LOVING those booties and that peppermint cheesecake? Yessss. Have so much fun this weekend!

16. December 4, 2015 / 9:45 AM

Yum!! Peppermint everything! Checking out that Barre Youtube video later. As always your funnies are hilarious! Hope you have a great weekend!!

17. December 4, 2015 / 9:47 AM

That recipe looks so delicious. Those gifs are amazing too. Shannon Beador!! Haha. Love your new booties too. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy Atlanta!

18. December 4, 2015 / 9:57 AM

Enjoy our cold temps this weekend!! I won’t even comment on your Gators because I am sure you will have fun at the game either way. I hope you get to do some fun stuff while you are here and good eats!

19. December 4, 2015 / 10:08 AM

That Blogilates video – just that frozen move with the bent leg… oh gosh – those are tough! I’m going to have to check this workout out!

20. December 4, 2015 / 10:21 AM

Oh my gosh those little cheesecakes look amazing. Anything peppermint this time of year is my jam.

21. December 4, 2015 / 10:28 AM

I love Blogilates videos! Perfect little workouts to do when you’re too lazy for the gym

22. December 4, 2015 / 10:43 AM

Good luck Gators! Stay warm and scream loud! And don’t leave the game early if you think you’re going to lose!!

23. December 4, 2015 / 10:44 AM

Enjoy this football weekend! Wow, those cheesecakes look ah-mazing and oh so festive. Amen, Shannon, amen – sleeping is high up on my list for this weekend!

24. December 4, 2015 / 10:59 AM

Girl I am right there with you in being obsessed with all things Peppermint. Those cupcakes your husband got you that you put on Snapchat. Seriously, I was foaming at the mouth. I’ll take peppermint with a side of peppermint please. (; If only we really could get ready like a power ranger. (; Have a great weekend Amanda!

25. December 4, 2015 / 11:25 AM

I’ll have to try that online workout – I love a good barre workout. I haven’t been around lately…I hope you’re well! xo

26. December 4, 2015 / 11:42 AM

No bake cheesecakes are my favorite, and that peppermint flavor is perfect! Hope you have a great weekend!

27. December 4, 2015 / 12:18 PM

Have fun in ATL! I am cheering for the Gators!

28. December 4, 2015 / 12:19 PM

Ahhhh!! Cheer loud for me for our GATORS!! Chomp Chomp!

29. December 4, 2015 / 2:06 PM

LOL I can’t with funnies. You get me every week. Happy December friend :)

Xo Kara

30. December 4, 2015 / 2:35 PM

Oh no! Don’t tell me it’s cold in Atlanta–I’m headed there next week. Time to find wherever the sweaters are hidden…

But really, why is it so hard to find good barre/Pilates videos online? So many make me cringe.

31. December 4, 2015 / 3:18 PM

The No Bake Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecakes looks delish! Cracking up at your funnies. I’m pretty sure I’m always ready for happy hour ;-) Enjoy the weekend!

32. December 4, 2015 / 3:40 PM

LOL! I love all those meme’s! I think you should do a TBT post and have some of those figure skating pictures/videos featured :)! My cousin lives up in Atlanta and said it was chilly there today, Florida is just in it’s own weather world lol! Have a blast while you’re there and hope your team does well!

33. December 4, 2015 / 5:03 PM

I feel like you need to share those old ice skating photos on your blog. ;) Hope you have fun in Atlanta! :)

34. Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures
    December 4, 2015 / 6:42 PM

Love your funnies- I look forward to sleeping, especially after a day like today when I had to wake up at 5:45. Some of my classmates are going out but I feel like an old lady haha :)

Enjoy your weekend!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

35. December 6, 2015 / 9:22 PM

Um, gimme all the peppermint cheesecakes! Those heels were such a steal, and I’m dying at that Power Ranger .gif – that basically was me all weekend. Hope you had a fun trip!

36. December 8, 2015 / 2:34 PM

i love cassey ho! will have to check that out.
    KY hasn’t reeeally got the winter memo either. i mean, it’s 60 degrees.. which is cold to me, but it hasn’t snowed yet which is like unheard of. i’m a happy duck!
    those cheesecakes look AMAZING. yum. no bake? sold.