Spotlight On Favorite Brands

I definitely have noticed that over the years that I have been more consistently buying certain brands.  Usually for the quality, fabrics and the styles that work with my overall taste.  One of my favorite ways I find inspiration for the blog and my overall fashion is by scrolling through Keep and looking at the Shopbop Lookbooks.  I can remember being back in college and pouring over those lookbooks with roommate Alexis who was from Miami.  I owe a lot of my breaking out of that Boston girl preppy girl vibe I was entering college with because of her.

I have my staple brands that I always seek out, especially when they go on sale.  I love BB Dakota for the affordable trendy pieces.  For the closet staples that will take you over many seasons, definitely Joie, Rebecca Taylor and Amanda Uprichard are some of my favorite feminine style brands.  I wanted to introduce you to a few designers that are trending and I am loving their pieces!

Needle & Thread

Such gorgeous floral pieces for the Spring.  Wouldn’t these dresses be perfect for all those baby showers and outdoor wedding venues?Needle & Thread

SANCIA

Everyone knows that Chloe saddlebag is the total hot it bag right now.  However, those price points are like a months mortgage and not in the budget.  I have been lusting over a structured saddle bag and I love the colors and shapes from SANCIA.  Plus, the thicker straps allows for a more comfortable crossbody wear.SANCIA

Sophie Hulme

She is another designer that has been on my radar lately especially with her structured look and gold accents.

Sophie Hulme

Elizabeth & James

The Spring line is my current fave right now.  I ordered the Skylyn dress and I cannot wait to wear it when the temps start warming up.  I am also totally digging the bags, the Pyramid satchel and the Cynnie micro cross are fab.

Elizabeth and James

Schutz

This line has been on my radar for quite some time but seriously aren’t these gladiators the best?Schutz

Koral Activewear

Ultimate barre to bar pants from Koral.  How fab would these be tucked into boots with a big chunky sweater.koral activewear

Those are some of my favorite brands that are trending right now.  Do you seek out and buy specific brands each season or do you just go for whatever catches your eye?  I tend to stick with brands because for me it takes the guess work out of sizing and knowing that it flatters my shape etc.  Have you heard of these brands before?  What are you eyeing right now?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

32 responses to “Spotlight On Favorite Brands”

1. We share a lot of the same taste in brands. All eight dresses are so beautiful!

2. Christina says:

Amanda Uprichard is great! I discovered that brand was I was living in NYC and randomly walked by the sample sale in the East Village. I walked in and scored 2 dresses for under $25, each! I still have them today!!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

3. I haven’t heard of many of these brands – which I love!! really love the blush bag from Sophie Hulme – it’s so cute!! Also those caged heels are fierce! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

4. Jenn says:

Definitely haven’t seen many of these before. Those Elizabeth and James dresses are fierce!!

5. Needle and thread have such beautiful pieces right now, hard crushing on them. And I love BB Dakota, so affordable. We always need a friend that can pull us out of our comfort zone to explore new things.

Xoxo,

Whitney & Blaire

Peaches In A Pod

6. Ashley says:

I have a few of these pieces saved in my Shopbop cart, including that 2nd Needle & Thread dress I’m obsessed with!

7. jillian says:

i love those leggings! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

8. Love love love Elizabeth & James! And I’ll take all of those shoes, thank you! ;) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

9. Pinky says:

Love those romantic dresses, they are swoon worthy!

10. Love all of your picks!! I have only heard of Elizabeth & James not of the other brands. Fab looking stuff though! :-)

11. a couple of these brands are new to me, so i’m glad to hear they are worth checking out! nothing like wasting your money on clothes that aren’t great, so thanks for this spotlight!

12. I love Joie, Elizabeth and James & Schutz! Schutz is a great line and the shoes and very well made.
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

13. I notice myself leaning towards the same brands as well… and quality is definitely better than quantity!

14. Bri says:

I want to check out that Koral Activewear! I live in yoga gear, so I am always looking for good brands. Thanks for sharing!!

15. Those Elizabeth & James dresses are amazing! Love all the angles of the fabric and I bet that makes them super flattering. I’ve never heard of Koral Activewear but I love what you have pictured so I’m going to need to check them out for sure!

16. Amy Ann says:

I love discovering new brands on Shopbop! Such a style headquarter.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

17. I just noticed some koral pants at pure barre yesterday and fell in love!

18. Shannon says:

Oh, I’ve been eyeing some of those Needle & Thread dresses for a while and am determined this will be the year I buy one! Thanks for the lovely roundup!

19. Oh I definitely have to scoop up one of those saddlebags for less! I love that style!!

20. Jaclyn says:

I absolutely love Elizabeth & James, I have several of their dresses and they’re all so flattering on!

21. This makes me so sad that I won’t be buying any pretty spring clothes this year, ha! Loving everything, especially those floral dresses!

22. Jesica says:

We seem to share similar taste! I’ve been drooling over those Needle & Thread dresses for a while now (wish I had more dressy occasions to justify a purchase!), and Sophie Hulme is on my bag wish list. Now that I’m approaching 30 I have definitely become more brand loyal as my taste is becoming more specific, and more willing to make some wardrobe investments!

23. Nadine says:

That first pair of barre pants are amazing!!! I haven’t heard of any of these new designers you mentioned so I am totally off to stalk!!! Such pretty pieces you picked :)

24. Lindsay says:

I am totally a brand loyalist, especially when it comes to shoes. Not having to worry about sizing is so huge. I have some Schutz shoes and LOVE them, highly recommend!

25. Shannon says:

I have been eyeing those Sancia bags! They are so gorgeous!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

26. Those Elizabeth & James dresses are so my style and would go great with the Shutz shoes. Cute outfit for wedding season!

27. Julie Joy says:

Reason #100000 that I love blogging… Learning new things! I’ve never heard of these shops and they look like they have some great items! I especially love those florals!

28. Karly says:

Those floral dresses are giving me all the heart eyes, love! I’m a huge fan of BB Dakota, too.

29. Owen Davis says:

I die over Amanda Uprichard… If only it were half the price :( Karlie is my go-to for reasonably priced cute tops. Joy Joy is also one of my favorite cheaper brands!

30. I am a huge fan of E&J, Schutz, and Sophie Hulme, but I have never heard of Needle and Thread and those pieces look gorgeous!! I love how fitted they are, but the embroidery adds the perfect amount of sweetness.

Annessa