Favorite Recent Spring Shopping Buys

I am so ready for Spring.  Last week I gave you my under $50 shopping list and this week, I give you my lust list and a few recent buys that I’m digging.  Now, clearly I will not be in possession of all of these gorgeous pieces but you know I will be on the lookout for those high end affordable dupes.

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 10.31.07 PM

This “It” Bags of the Spring/Summer

Rebecca Minkoff Sofia ClutchLeave it to Rebecca Minkoff to always make you want the latest and greatest. I picked up this tassel purse but this pink saddle bag is currently sitting in my checkout cart and I may consider pulling the trigger.  I guarantee you will be seeing both of them on repeat this Spring.

The Most Perfect Chambray Top

chambray topI am so in love with this chambray top.  It is soft and goes goes with everything.  You can wear it over a fitted high waisted skirt like in my post yesterday, pair it with a bright pair of shorts or add it on top of a long maxi skirt.  I just picked up this Rachel Pally one on sale.  It is that perfect travel material that is soft and doesn’t wrinkle.  The purse is from Hammit, full details tomorrow but seriously it has been my go to cross body right now.

My Favorite Pair of Espadrilles

In the move in with Mark, I “misplaced” my favorite pair of black espadrilles.  I never realized how many different outfits they went with until they were gone.  I picked up this pair by of course my favorite shoe designer Dolce Vita.  They are insanely comfy.  Like you could probably run a mile in them if you had to…..the leather is soft and the ankle strap doesn’t dig.  I also love this pair as well.

Dolce Vita Nova heels

Off the Shoulder Dresses

I was a little hesitant to go back to this style but I finally ordered this Susana Monaco dress and first of all it has a built in bra.  Genius. I am just thinking about when it is unbearable hot in Florida, this dress will be on major repeat.  I also found some budget friendly dupes, this one from ASOS is under $25!

Scallop Details

I am all about the feminine scallop details right now like this skirt that is under $35.  Grab these Target bathing suit bottoms that look super high end just make sure to size up!  I also love this top and great price point under $30!

These are a few of my favorite trending Spring pieces.  What do you have your eye on?  Are you so ready for the brights, feminine and floral pieces?  I am know I am!  Happy shopping my loves.

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. March 16, 2016 / 5:53 AM

Loving the sleeveless chambray top! I honestly didn’t think to add a sleeveless version to my closet until now!

Christina :: Simple and Delish

2. March 16, 2016 / 7:30 AM

I love that pink cross body – may have to snag that one myself!! Those scalloped flats are also adorable! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. March 16, 2016 / 7:38 AM

I love everything about this post! I’ve been dying over that RM tassel clutch. I’m all about off-the-shoulders for spring and the scallop details are just too perfect! Great picks!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

4. March 16, 2016 / 8:02 AM

So many good pieces here! I love that chambray top. So versatile!

5. March 16, 2016 / 8:24 AM

I definitely need to try out this off the shoulder trend! Love those first dresses!

6. March 16, 2016 / 9:07 AM

LOVE that RM clutch, those espadrilles, and that chambray top. All of those off-the-shoulder dresses are really cute too. :-)

7. March 16, 2016 / 9:22 AM

Your style is so great, and you look so fab in all your pictures!! I just bought my first off-the-shoulder dress, and I’m obsessed; I want them all. I love the cream one you have posted.

8. March 16, 2016 / 9:59 AM

I’m loving all the off the shoulder stuff! And that chambray top, but alas I am keeping my purchased low end pricing this spring, trying to finish off the credit card debt. I am finally getting my box of style today and cannot wait to rock that crossbody!

9. emelia
    March 16, 2016 / 10:00 AM

I looooove off the shoulder looks, thanks for the link to ASOS, totally grabbing a few! Your style is always on point!

10. March 16, 2016 / 10:00 AM

I love the off the shoulder dresses but never wear them. I wore one once and forgot to put sunscreen on and well you know what happened. The sun burn was horrible. Just thinking about it makes me feel ill. haha

11. March 16, 2016 / 10:00 AM

I can’t even comment on which piece I like the best, because they are all so fabulous!

12. March 16, 2016 / 10:53 AM

I’d be a nervous wreck wearing a off the shoulder look. Strapless bras are too stressful for me anyways :)

THOSE SHOES! That’s the exact kind I’m looking for – just enough black & khaki color – just the right height in heel! Thanks for the link.

13. March 16, 2016 / 10:56 AM

I love all of the scallop details especially for swim wear. The off the shoulder dress are cute and airy for summer. Nice find on the purse.

14. March 16, 2016 / 10:56 AM

I love the scalloped bottoms from Target. So cute. And that cross body is perfect for spring/summer. I need a new cross body.

15. March 16, 2016 / 10:57 AM

Can’t wait to hear more about that crossbody bag! And, give me all the scallops all the time – that black dress is so chic!

16. March 16, 2016 / 11:52 AM

I sent my fiance a text, mostly because I didn’t want to see his face when I told him to expect quite a few packages on our doorstep this week and next. haha. I hate that he gets home first! (; Bring on the new Spring fashions!

17. March 16, 2016 / 11:55 AM

I’m obsessing over anything off the shoulder!! so so cute!

18. March 16, 2016 / 1:07 PM

I bought my first “scalloped” thing the other day – a pair of shorts from J Crew and I love them! Now I want everything haha! Those Dolce Vita wedges are fantastic, too!

19. March 16, 2016 / 1:17 PM

Give me all of it! I need to order that off the shoulder dress before it sells out like last year!

20. March 16, 2016 / 1:59 PM

Ohhh I love that ASOS dupe you found!!! DV is certainly one of my top favorite shoe brands!!! There aren’t a pair that I own that aren’t extremely comfortable and that goes for the Target collection! How you are liking the metallic sliders?? I want to get the other color because my gold ones are my most worn pair of shoes right now!!!

21. March 16, 2016 / 3:45 PM

That scallop dress is super cute! Such a classic piece. I love that tassel purse, too. It would go with everything!

22. March 16, 2016 / 3:48 PM

I love ALL the off the shoulder dresses you picked. Super cute! I don’t think I could pick just one. And the scallop styles on the swim suits are cute too. I haven’t seen it yet over here but it’s been a couple weeks since I’ve been to Target.

23. March 16, 2016 / 4:04 PM

I’m loving the scallop details but I’m not sure how I feel about these off the shoulder ruffle shirts/dresses. Off the shoulder is hard to wear and the ruffle adds bulk at the widest part…

24. March 16, 2016 / 5:10 PM

I love the scallop detail, I’ve been looking for a cute off the shoulder dress for a while, no luck yet but hopefully soon!

25. March 16, 2016 / 5:27 PM

How does that ASOS dress fit?! I’m about to order it, if I can decide on a color. Although for that price, I might as well get all the colors!

26. March 17, 2016 / 9:44 AM

I really want that tassel bag… and I probably would have bought it if it wasn’t sold out last time. :P
    But we just bought a new camera (eeeek!) so I’m putting myself on a spending freeze.

27. March 18, 2016 / 2:07 AM

I’ve had that Susana Monaco dress in my wishlist for a long time, too. So pretty! And your chambray top – must-have! I’ve been looking for the perfect chambray top for a long time now!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

28. March 19, 2016 / 2:45 PM

Love that scalloped bikini! Of course they are out of size large so I am waiting to order them! I know that M’s are not going to fit this gal’s booty! That tassel clutch–it is too cute!

xo