Florals + Tassels : Spring Fashion Trends

It has seriously been the most beautiful weather down here in Florida.  I am in the process of switching over my closet back to all the warm weathers favs.  The boots are being packed into their boxes and the bright colors are making their way back out.  One of my favorite trends for the Spring that always comes back in a big way, is all the feminine floral prints.  Whenever I think of florals for the Spring, I always envision that scene from the Devil Wears Prada.

Florals for Spring

Florals for Spring

This floral dress by BB Dakota is such a great buy because it works for everything.  You can wear it to a bridal/weddding/baby shower.  It works for church with a little sweater over it, an outdoor garden wedding or even casual by throwing on a pair of flats with it.  It is very flattering with the cinched in waist, the fit and flare skirt has just the right amount of flounce to it and the top v neck allows for any bra to be worn with it.  The skirt is lined so you don’t have to worry about any sunshine moments.  I steamed it out with my favorite travel steamer and it was good to go for the day.  I highly recommend scooping up this dress, you will find so many ways to wear it.  Also, this Rebecca Minkoff pink tassel purse, get ready to see it on major repeat.  It seriously goes with everything.  Tassels are totally in for this season.  Finally, these Dolce Vita Nova wedges are insanely comfy.  I love the leather straps on them.  They run true to size and come in so many colors!

BB Dakota Floral dressFlorals and tassels, BB Dakota Emeli floral dressBB Dakota Floral Dress SpringEmeli Dress BB Dakotabb dakota floral skirtBB Dakota Floral dress SpringRebecca Minkoff Isobel PurseRebecca Minkoff Isobel saddle bag

Floral Dress c/o BB Dakota find here and here ||| Rebecca Minkoff Isobel saddle bag c/o SHOPBOP here and here ||| Dolce Vita Nova Wedges c/o SHOPBOP find here and here ||| Sunnies Karen Walker here ||| Nail color Essie Fiji here ||| lip color Laura Mercier Fuchsia Mauve here

One of my favorite Spring looks, florals and tassels!  What is currently on your Spring shopping list right now?

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. March 24, 2016 / 6:34 AM

Such a pretty dress and so different from anything you’ve worn before! Love the new bag and I totally think of that scene from devil wears prada when she’s like – florals for spring, how ground breaking LOL! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. March 24, 2016 / 6:56 AM

Oh, how we love to hate Miranda. Such a great quote! I am in love with your dress. It is perfect for spring and adore your pink tassel bag.

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

3. March 24, 2016 / 7:18 AM

You look gorgeous in that dress! I love the change up of the shoes….the pink Keds-like shoes make it feel like a 50s throwback which I kind of love :)

4. March 24, 2016 / 7:38 AM

That saddle bag — beautiful! I love the color too!

5. March 24, 2016 / 7:57 AM

That dress is beautiful! If only I needed more dresses (I have more than I know what to do with!)

Christina :: Simple and Delish

6. March 24, 2016 / 8:14 AM

I am SO missing all of my favorite BB Dakota pieces right now! Love this dress and I think of that exact same line in The Devil Wears Prada every. single. time. I hear the word florals! Classic.

7. March 24, 2016 / 8:20 AM

LOVE!!!!! You look amazing too!!! :-) I may need those wedges too… ;-) The weather has been crazy here so feel free to send some of that beautiful weather here haha. :-)

8. March 24, 2016 / 8:52 AM

Loving this look Amanda! Florals are a definite go to this spring. And Fiji is pretty much my staple color ;) Beautifully Candid

9. March 24, 2016 / 9:50 AM

haha! Love this quote! Gorgeous dress and it’s paired so perfectly with this fun tassel bag. What a great color of pink, too!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

10. March 24, 2016 / 10:08 AM

Love the dress AND the bag! They’re so pink and feminine without feeling too girly! The perfect pair!

11. March 24, 2016 / 10:12 AM

I love the neckline of that dress! Super flattering, and conservative enough for family gatherings/church but fun enough for brunch with the girls. And you already know I love those wedges ;)

12. March 24, 2016 / 10:15 AM

This is perfect for Spring, so cute and girly! Love the wedges and you are rocking that lip color, girl!

13. Shannon
    March 24, 2016 / 10:19 AM

This dress is seriously the cutest and I love it with both the wedges and sneakers! Still swooning over that bag too!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

14. March 24, 2016 / 10:22 AM

Florals for spring, one of my most favorite quotes.

15. March 24, 2016 / 11:00 AM

That dress is perfection! So feminine and perfect for Easter Sunday!

16. March 24, 2016 / 11:07 AM

Love the dress with the pink keds!! So retro chic! I feel like you could walk out of the Grease movie set! And the tassel purse. Swoon! It’s really gorgeous with all of the details! Make today work, Rachel –CubicleCouture

17. March 24, 2016 / 11:12 AM

That floral dress is gorgeous!!!! So is the purse! I always think of that scene too!!! It has been forever since I watched that movie!

18. March 24, 2016 / 11:19 AM

So light + pretty- the quintessential spring dress! Love it on you, lady!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

19. Amy Arnold
    March 24, 2016 / 11:21 AM

Love, love, love this floral dress! I have been eyeing this bag on Shopbop too. Such a good look!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

20. March 24, 2016 / 11:22 AM

Looking beautiful my friend! I tried this piece on at Canvas Boutique, and you definitely wear it 1000 times better than I did! :) Also loving those oversize tassels- so fun!

21. March 24, 2016 / 11:40 AM

Your cute little Keds bring me so nostalgic. This is the perfect summer/springtime wedding dress!

22. March 24, 2016 / 12:25 PM

I knew I was going to love this outfit just from the snap on Instagram yesterday – I LOVE how you paired it with the pink Keds. It looks so chic and slightly retro.

23. March 24, 2016 / 12:35 PM

I love that dress so much! I need to find one similar at a lower price point, a little too much for my budget.

24. March 24, 2016 / 2:06 PM

Can I just say you look BOMB in this dress?! Add the pink Keds and it’s seriously Spring perfection! I am all about my floral for Spring and Summer. Maybe a little too much. (; But, I mean, is there such a thing?

25. March 24, 2016 / 2:25 PM

Yep. That dress is right up my alley. So cute. And I’m still loving the wedges.

26. March 24, 2016 / 2:54 PM

Really cute outfit for spring! Those wedges look super comfortable as do the keds. I love that keds are coming back from the 90s.

27. March 24, 2016 / 3:40 PM

This is such a cute dress! I totally agree with you that it’s a great versatile dress that could be worn for multiple occasions. I also love how you paired it with some Keds too!

28. March 24, 2016 / 9:24 PM

That dress was MADE for you. So stinkin adorable!! Also, I love Devil Wears Prada!

29. March 25, 2016 / 4:24 PM

this dress is absolutely gorgeous, totally my style. i’m afraid to click though and see the price haha. i spent way too much money in the last 3 weeks so… better not. and yes i totally think of that scene as well! love that movie. i quoted it today, someone said they didn’t want pizza for lunch because ‘it’s almost time for bikinis!’ and i was like ‘i’m one stomach flu away from my goal weight’ and she was like wtf kristen?! and i was like ‘it’s cool, i just don’t eat and then when i feel like i’m about to faint, i eat a cube of cheese. it’s working great’. she thought i was being serious and i was like HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THESE LINES.

30. March 26, 2016 / 11:01 PM

That floral on you is GORGEOUS.

31. Julie Joy
    March 30, 2016 / 9:20 PM

Floral prints IS my weakness! Especially in Remi sized clothing! Ha! Beautiful dress! And that saddlebag… swoon!