Friday Favorites – Mid April Roundup

Happy Friday my loves.  This week was just CRAZY.  Work has been jam packed and I’ve been leaving just exhausted.  I am looking forward to this weekend and some relaxation.  My brain is a tad bit fried today so a quick Friday recap to launch off into this weekend.

SUNDRESS Indiana Beach Coverup

This song is all the good vibes.  Isn’t his voice beautiful?

Healthier carrot cake cupcakes.  Yes please.  Check the recipe here.

This barre printable workout.

Favorite Posts of the Week

Did you check out this blogging photography tutorial about shooting in manual mode?  Must read to take your blogging pictures to the next level.  Also, love this one about colorful backdrops for your pictures.

how to shoot in manual mode

Funnies

Checking a price tag on a dress in a boutique and realizing it’s one months rent

tumblr_inline_o5n8zkblWu1r79k32_500
Ordering a trusted favorite meal that comes “deconstructed”

tumblr_inline_o5laugvZKg1r79k32_500
Sunday funday around 3pm

tumblr_inline_o5a9zar8a71r79k32_500
Visiting that one friends new house and the walk in closet is the size of my bedroom

tumblr_inline_o5aa4lSXtC1r79k32_500

When you get transferred to the next person who “can help you with that problem” and they ask you to explain what is going on.  Again.  For the fifth time.

tumblr_inline_o5amdvJaS71ro2d43_500

When a friend asks you to take a crossfit class with them

tumblr_inline_o5h2t5hoYJ1ro2d43_500

Your turn linkup and tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans for the weekend are!

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

34 responses to “Friday Favorites – Mid April Roundup”

1. Pinky says:

I hear you on the busy, lady! We’ve been going none stop trying to prepare for Europe [helllllo greek cruise] while also packing up our apartment. Crazy town over here. Still loving that coverup, so chic!

2. That first gif is perfect. I’ve totally backed away slowly from certain boutiques. HAHA.

3. charity says:

TGIF! Hope you get a lot of well deserved R&R this weekend ;)
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

4. My boss left earlier this week so it’s been crazy at work as well…so ready for the weekend! Loved your photos tips this week! Have a great friday! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

5. Healthier carrot cake?! Sign my up! Hope you are able to get some good rest and relaxation this weekend!

6. Girl, I feel you on the being exhausted thing. Work has been ridiculous this week so I am SO ready for the weekend! LOL Yes to Sunday at 3 pm! Have a great weekend! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

7. Andi says:

Have a glorious weekend! Love your swimsuit coverup. :)

8. Nadine says:

Healthier carrot cake? Don’t mind if I do!! And getting passed on the phone and having to keep repeating yourself is the most annoying thing ever!!! Dont those phone calls get recorded???? Do the research before you get on with me. LOL! Hope you have a great weekend!

9. Rebecca Jo says:

haha… that dino workout is hilarious. I see more of those costumes out. They always make me laugh.

I am always looking for colorful walls for photos. Its like my eye is always searching for them… & then making notes on where I find some good ones :)

10. Rachel says:

Hope you get some R&R this weekend, girl! Off to check out those carrot cake cupakes – they sound intriguing!

11. Hope you get that relaxation this weekend! I love carrot cake, I will be making those cupcakes! Oh man so true about sunday funday, we had a blast last sunday at book club and went through lots of bubbles, we all paid through Tuesday!

12. Zelle says:

Hope you get to relax this weekend!

Zelle
    Southern Style

13. Kara says:

Have a great weekend!! :)

14. I always feel so awkward with checking price tags HAHA! But I feel like you do need a graceful exit when you’re in that situation. And that carrot cake recipe – YUM! One of my favorite desserts. Hope you have a great, restful weekend!

15. jillian says:

ohh i want to try the healthy carrot cake!! have a great weekend! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

16. Karly says:

I’m catching up on posts, so your photography post is next on my list – can’t wait to check it out. Hope you have a good and relaxing weekend after a crazy week!

17. jess says:

That first photo is everything! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend gorgeous! xo

18. Caroline says:

That song is great and his voice is beautiful. That last gif is the best. LOL. Chris’s fraternity brother does cross fit and he’s in amazing shape. That gif about price tags is also great. That was me when I tried on this awesome military vest at work and then saw how much it was. :-/ I hope that you have a fab weekend and that you get to relax a bit. :-)

19. I hear ya on the stressful week!!! I really need to check out your photography post! Love you funnies! The Erin from the Office one is my favorite!! =P

20. Lindsay says:

hahaha I love these posts – looking forward to the printable barre workout and carrot cupcakes mmmmmmmmm.

21. Jaelan says:

Hahaha that Erin meme from the office. That’s totally me.

22. love love love that coverup. i think i need it!! and love the song, of course :)

23. Healthier carrot cupcakes…yes, please!!
    I love the t-rex funnies, they are hilarious!!!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

24. All Things Big and Small Blog says:

Haha I love that comment about dresses! I have to check out your photography post. I shoot in automatic and I think it shows. Evan is the photographer in the house. I need to do those photo backdrops! I love the Nectar Collective!

Xo- Annie

25. Yes, to all of the things!! What even is “deconstructed?!” Like, I have to put this together? I’m at a restaurant because I don’t feel like doing the whole cooking/assembly thing.

26. Darcy says:

Hope you get to relax this weekend! I love that office meme!!

27. Those carrot cupcakes look awesome. Still need that cover up!!

28. This week really has been crazy! That funny of the T-Rex working out is too funny! I loved reading all of your manual photography tutorials! They’ve all been so helpful!

29. kristen says:

seriously. there is nothing more infuriating then being put through to someone else, after the other person said they would explain and you’re on hold for ages, then the person picks up and has no effing idea what is going on. so much rage, i can feel myself getting cranky and it’s not even happening haha. have a good weekend girl!

30. So true about Sunday Funday! Ha! That anxiety starts kicking in, in the evening, well for me at least. Hope you get some R&R this weekend!

31. Amanda says:

Going to check out your photography post – I always love your tips. I hope you have a great weekend and can rest up! xx

32. Lindsay says:

Your tutorials are awesome! I just need to sit down with my camera and figure them all out lol! Hope you have a great weekend and get some relaxing in!

33. Bahahaha could that checking a price tag meme be anymore true! Hope you had an awesome weekend Amanda!

34. Hahaha, crossfit. Ugh. No.

One of my favorite sayings is if you have to check the price tag, you already know you can’t afford it! Put it back, just put it back!