My Favorite Weekend Brunch Spot – Roux Brunch Tampa

My two favorite things to do on the weekend is first sleep with no alarm and two go out for brunch.  The alarm usually goes off on Saturday so I can make a barre class but Sunday, oh Sunday, that glorious day where I wake up to Mark bringing me coffee in bed.  If you follow me on snapchat, you see a common theme for our typical brunch spot.  Roux Brunch Tampa is one of our absolute favs.  The menu is always changing and they have one of the best happy hours.  Dollar oysters, half off drinks, BOGO Blood Mary’s and Mimosas.  Plus, they are always running Creative Loafing deals so it makes it an affordable outing.  Make sure to call ahead for a reservation so you aren’t waiting or turned away.

Roux Inside Dining Room, Roux Brunch TampaRoux Tampa, Roux Brunch Menu Tampa

Roux Brunch Tampa

Here are some of my favorites from the Roux Brunch Tampa Menu.  My trusted favorite is the Eggs Nouvelle, two crab cakes, biscuits and lemon infused hollandaise sauce?!?!  Yes please!

Roux Bar AreaEggs NouvelleBurger at Roux TampaRoux breakfast

Make sure to get the char-grilled oysters and the raw.  Plus, half off beers!

oysters at Roux tampaChargrilled oysters at RouxRoux Happy Hour MenuRoux Happy HourRoux BrunchRoux Brunch TampaRoux Tampa, FL

We pretty much travel to NOLA on a yearly basis, so I fancy myself well versed in Creole Cuisine and Roux is on point.  We’ve also been for dinner and have throughly enjoyed it.  The service is top notch and you can’t beat these deals for brunch.  All my local peeps I highly recommend it!  Do you have a favorite brunch spot that you like to frequent?  I love introducing my friends to this trusted favorite. Linking up with Biana.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

Share:

26 responses to “My Favorite Weekend Brunch Spot – Roux Brunch Tampa”

1. Every time you visit the Roux I think of my good friend with the same last name! The food looks stellar…not much else is needed, but they decorated so well! xo, biana –BlovedBoston

2. Ashley says:

Yummm! This place looks delicious! Chargrilled oysters are so freaking good!

3. Zelle says:

Yum – this looks so so good!

Zelle
    Southern Style

4. Amanda says:

Seriously dying over this food! I loved your snaps while you were there – everything looked so good and fresh! I need to find out if we have a fun brunch spot like that down here! Btw — are you coming down my way any time soon?

5. Jenn says:

It looks like such a fun spot whenever you go there on the weekends and post pics from it! Always nice to have a favorite brunch spot!

6. Such a cute little spot! I love their decor! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

7. Karly says:

I can see why you love this place – gorgeous atmosphere and yummy food!

8. Jaelan says:

Girl!! I just had cereal for breakfast – you’re making me HUNGRY! I’d totally chow down at that place if I was ever in the area.

9. Darcy says:

Yum! We love going out to brunch but don’t make it very often… hard to get out of the house on our lazy mornings haha

10. Yum, yum!! I wish our town had good brunch places. We have a lot of chain restaurants…not a lot of others, which kind of sucks. Hope you have a great week!

11. I was so hungry seeing all of your snaps of brunch this weekend! Not only does the food look fantastic, but the ambiance is awesome! I can definitely see why it’s your favorite brunch place!

12. Kaitlin says:

Oooh that looks like a GREAT spot!! Your pics are making me hangry ;)

13. you had me at dollar oysters and bogo bloody marys!

xoxo cheshire kat

14. Nichole says:

LOVE ROUX!!! I think for sure we need a blog brunch date here!! Great photos <3

15. Alissa says:

HOLY CHIC! What a gorgeous location and the food? YUMMMM!

The Adored Life

16. This place looks so cool and the food looks amazing!! Must try :)

17. You had me at $1 oysters and BOGO bloody mary’s. Oh brunch how I love you. Looks like an adorable spot!!!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

18. *breathes out long sigh* I remember when we used to sleep in, slowly get up and get coffee, go to brunch… Now it’s 6:30am wake up calls and chugging caffeine, passing the kids off to the other to get things done, and definitely NO nice brunches. It’s not that I’d change it, but I could definitely use one weekend day every few months to live that life again! Enjoy it :)

19. Nadine says:

What a fun spot!!! All the food looks amazing and I love that they change up the menu so that you can try new things!!! I try not to get in a rut at some places and order the same thing over and over because then you are missing out on other new fun stuff!

20. Emily says:

Oh my yum. Can brunch be a Monday things too?! Need right now.

21. Oh brunch I just love you. I was at the Abita brewery this weekend, I see that someone was having a wrought iron! This place looks great!

22. Stacey says:

Always a fun atmosphere & they do make some great cocktails

23. I love brunch! Jones in Philly has bottomless Bellini’s and build your own Bloody Mary’s. LOVE IT!

24. DANG! This place looks sooo fancy. I’m all about atmosphere when it comes to dining. I mean, the food is a second obvious, but I love something pretty to look at. (:

25. kristen says:

this place looks fabulous – love the decor and the food looks amazing. if we are ever down that way i’ll be sure to go there. bogo mimosas? sign me up.

26. Rachel says:

I’ve been wanting to stop at Roux but still haven’t made it there yet. Hopefully soon!