Feminine Eyelet & Daniel Wellington Watches

Happy Friday Eve my dolls.  I was looking at my time off requests the other day at work and I realized I haven’t taken a vacation day since January.  This homegirl over here needs a break.  I’m currently heading down to Miami for a quick weekend away so make sure you follow along on Snapchat (@meetatthebarre) for all the fun.  Okay, housekeeping out of the way.

I have been so drawn to high waisted skirts lately.  When I saw this eyelet beauty by English Factory, I knew it was going to be a winner.  It has a matching crop top in the same pattern but I opted just for the skirt initially.  I have been on the hunt for a new black crop top but unfortunately it didn’t arrive in time.   I just picked up this one during the SHOPBOP sale with an extra 25% off with the code 25EXTRA.  This skirt works for everything, a bridal shower, church, or I even wore it to brunch on Sunday and it didn’t feel overly dressy.  I paired it my favorite budget friendly fringe heels and a casual black tank.  It does run true to size but if you are in between sizes, I recommend going up.  I ordered it in a small and it works but can’t gain an ounce kind of work.  The medium would probably have been fine as well, with a little more leeway if you catch my drift.

English Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirtIMG_8934 cropEnglish Factory eyelet skirtEnglish Factory eyelet skirt

Outfit Details

Skirt ||| English Factory c/o SHOPBOP find here

Top ||| J. Crew old find similar here |||  Black lace bra find here

Fringe Sandals ||| Target find here

Sunnies ||| Karen Walker c/o DITTO find 40% off here ||| Budget friendly $15 here

Braceletes ||| David Yurman exact herehere and here ||| budget friendly here

Watch||| Daniel Wellington c/o find here

Purse ||| Louis Vuitton find on sale here

Let’s talk about my new favorite watch as well.  So many watches right now are oversized and when you stack bracelets with it, I feel like my wrist weights 10 lbs.  I adore this slimmer delicate watch by Daniel Wellington and how fab is the blue faced dial?  The luggage leather strap now perfectly matches my purse.  I was honestly impressed with the packing and presentation of the watch as well.  It came in a beautiful case that is easy for transporting for travel.  You can snag this beauty at 15% off with the code meetatthebarre.

Daniel Wellington WatchDaniel Wellington WatchDaniel Wellington Watch

Finally a few picks for the SHOPBOP sale!  Wayf has been on my radar lately and grab these items including the gorgeous white lace up dress at a steal.  I only buy Mara Hoffman on sale and there are some great items that are fully stocked available right now.  My new brand crush is on J.O.A.  I love the styles and the price points.  The few pieces I have ordered by them have been constructed well and I’ve been impressed with the quality.  Finally, now is the time to pick up those BB Dakota pieces on major sale.  My favorite chambray tank is part of it.  I will tell you don’t hesitate because sizing are selling out quickly!  What do you have your eye on?

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I will have the Friday favorites link up live tomorrow even though I’m on vacation.  Make sure to link up and tell me your favs from the week.  xoxoxo

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. June 23, 2016 / 7:44 AM

Eyelet and high waisted make for a perfect skirt combination! Have fun in Miami lady!

2. June 23, 2016 / 8:31 AM

LOVE!!!! I would love that skirt for work and for fun. Thanks for the heads up about the BB Dakota stuff too, I was thinking yesterday about how I’d love to get another jacket! :-) Have a wonderful time in Miami too!! :-)

3. June 23, 2016 / 8:40 AM

Love that high waisted skirt on you with those heels! Those are my favorite sunnies. Have fun on vacation!

4. June 23, 2016 / 9:16 AM

SUPER cute skirt lady, is it light? Target had a dupe [minus the eyelet pattern] and it was sooooo heavy, way too hot for this time of year.

5. June 23, 2016 / 9:48 AM

I really like how unique that skirt is – definitely haven’t seen anything like it around! Love your comment “can’t gain an ounce… Next size up I’d have more leeway”!!! I think we can all identify with that from ordering clothes online and thinking, should I return it for the next size or just suck in all day?!

6. June 23, 2016 / 9:55 AM

That skirt is perfect! And I love your shoes too. I need to find a new watch, all of mine need new batteries and I’m kind of over them. Enjoy your weekend in Miami! Beautifully Candid

7. June 23, 2016 / 10:58 AM

That skirt is gorgeous!!!!! I love anything black and white, especially when it is striped!!! And it looks so cute with those shoes!!! Work it girl!

8. June 23, 2016 / 11:04 AM

Love that skirt on you, and the heels that you paired with it! So pretty and feminine!

9. June 23, 2016 / 12:48 PM

I love this skirt so much! It’s so ladylike and versatile! Love how you styled it here!

10. June 23, 2016 / 2:18 PM

No sales for me this time around! MUST resist! haha. I can’t wait to see what you pick up though. ShopBop is crazy popular, so it’s fun seeing what all people pick up. My timeline will be loaded! Sort of holding out for that Nordstrom sale next month. (;

11. June 23, 2016 / 3:17 PM

Enjoy your weekend away! I am always a fan of eyelet and I just love the black and white stripe of this skirt! Such a great skirt for summer!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

12. June 23, 2016 / 8:26 PM

Hey there my blog friend . . . I’ve been so caught up in life and kids that I have missed reading some of my blog favorites such as yourself! Your outfits are always amazing, your photography is perfection and your “realness” is refreshing! I just caught up on loads of old posts but didn’t spam your inbox with a comment on each! Just know you are fabulous, and I always enjoy reading! I hope you get a well deserved vacation soon!

13. June 23, 2016 / 8:43 PM

Such a cute look on you! And, Daniel Wellington watches are my favorite – I wear both of mine all the time. Have fun in Miami this weekend!

14. June 23, 2016 / 10:37 PM

I love the structure of this skirt Amanda! It is so ladylike but also feels modern thanks to the eyelet and stripe combination. I think pairing it with plain black was an excellent choice because it really lets the skirt shine. I love your detail shots!

15. June 24, 2016 / 1:08 AM

I love how feminine the skirt is! Your description of where you can wear it is so true. Perfect for so many occasions.

16. June 24, 2016 / 7:54 AM

Love this outfit! And especially loving the DW watch. I really want to get the St. Andrews style watch from them because I graduated from my post-grad from there! x

17. June 24, 2016 / 12:10 PM

I have been drooling over one of his watches for EVER. I got a fossil one for my birthday last year that is similar in style, but I may have to invest in a DW soon.

18. Kristina
    June 24, 2016 / 3:29 PM

I love my DW watch and like that smaller watches are back in style- my wrists are just too small for the oversized watches. Love the Roman numerals on this one and that it has the date function. Have fun this weekend!!!

xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

19. June 24, 2016 / 10:39 PM

Love this eyelet striped skirt and I totally love the high waist too! Perfect styling with the casual tank. The watch is so pretty too. Such a classic and timeless piece! xoxo, Christine

20. June 25, 2016 / 8:47 AM

I have been loving English Factory! They’re such a fun brand and that watch looks gorgeous on you!

21. June 27, 2016 / 2:07 PM

Love, love, love this skirt! So classy!

22. June 27, 2016 / 5:29 PM

I love that skirt it is so retro looking! You look so cute! I wore the target shoes this weekend and loved them and got so many compliments.