Friday Favorites

Happy Friday my loves!  I’m currently down in Miami, follow me along on snapchat today!  I’m going to the Wynwood walls and it should be a fabulous day (@meetatthebarre).  I’ll be back on Monday for regularly scheduled programming.  Until then don’t forget about the Shopbop sale!  Today is your final day to get an extra 25% off sale items with the code EXTRA25.  I picked up this flutter sleeve crop top from Kendall + Kylie and it is perfection.  I ordered it in black and white, it goes perfectly with all the high waisted skirts out now. Wayf and J.O.A have some great pieces on sale.  I also picked up some great BB Dakota pieces on mega sale.  This cold shouldered” top isn’t on sale but it’s my new favorite off the shoulder, it seriously goes with everything.  I grabbed it in both colors.

English Factory eyelet skirt

Skirt here ||| tank here ||| fringe heels on mega sale here ||| sunnies on sale here ||| LV on sale here

Link up and tell me your favorites from the week!

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

Share:

17 responses to “Friday Favorites”

1. Meg says:

That skirt is so amazing! I love eyelet cut for summer. I could easily see that at a wedding, or just a fancy night out. Cute as always! Have fun in Miami!

2. Enjoy your weekend in Miami girl and I hope you packed that skirt – so cute! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. Owen Davis says:

Have a great time… Miami is one of my very favorite places!! Xo

4. Rachel says:

Hope you are having a good time! Can’t wait to see your snaps today!!

5. Charity says:

Have a great weekend in Miami! I’ve never been but so want to go…
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

6. I hope you’re having a fabulous time in Miami!

7. Have an amazing weekend in Miami! One of my favorite cities, it’s like the great cities of the north meet gorgeous beaches and palm trees <3
    Green Fashionista

8. Sierra says:

Happy Friday! Hope you’re having the best time in Miami! It’s such a great city :) Beautifully Candid

9. Karly says:

Enjoy your weekend away!

10. Nadine says:

I hope you have a fabulous time in Miami!!!

11. Sheela Goh says:

I am completely infatuated with the texture of your skirt and the playful details of your heels :) so lovely!! And I’d love for you to come join my Project Sister Act Link-Up, if you have a moment. That outfit needs to be shared with the world xoxo

12. Nikki says:

I was just there last weekend and had SUCH a blast!! We unfortunately didn’t get time to go to Wynwood Walls, but can’t wait to her all about your time there :)!

13. Great outfit! I love this eyelet skirt!
    Have fun in Miami!
    Julia xx

14. Lindsay says:

Enjoy your weekend and hope you get some serious relaxing in! XO

15. marie says:

Hope you are having a blast in Miami.