Keeping those Workout Goals – Best 5k Running Playlist

Happy February my dolls!  This is one of my favorite months mainly because it is my anniversary month!  I have decided to keep up with my fitness goals for the year, at the start of every month I want to share a new workout playlist with you.  My previous best 5k running playlists have been some of my most pinned and google searched playlists.   That leads me to believe that people are searching for new workout music inspiration.  I used to make new playlists every single week for my spin classes and I would obsess over them.  I figured one a month is totally reasonable right?  How are everyone’s workouts going?  I’m trying to stick to at least 3 barre classes a week with one run added in.  I have been scheduling my workouts into my planners and it has been keeping me accountable.  What works for you?

No better way to motivate yourself to workout than with some cute new digs.  I am obsessed with this yoga mat line. I just ordered this tank in black, I love the back details.  These are my absolute favorite barre leggings and they totally work for casual wear as well.

Tell me what motivates you to workout? Do you run to music? If you like this playlist feel free to pin away!

Share:

17 responses to “Keeping those Workout Goals – Best 5k Running Playlist”

1. nadine says:

You always have the best playlists!!!! Excuse me while I go put this in Spotify!

2. Thank you for this! I’ve been in serious need of some new running music!

3. Biana says:

I love move your body by Sia – such a great song! Love all the oldies mixed in with the new songs!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

4. Rebecca Jo says:

I always love following your playlists on Spotify!!!
    Thanks for doing the work for me.!

5. Pamela says:

So many great songs! That No Doubt song… YES! I’ve taken up running again so I definitely need to download these for my next run! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

6. Caroline says:

Thank you for sharing, I need some new songs for when I do the stair master haha. :-) I am going to check out those leggings to. Have a great day!! :-)

7. What a good playlist. I am trying to get back into running but I hate it! I am trying to keep up pure barre 5-6 days a week, need to get more platform in. Scheduling it in my planner is key. Running with music always makes it better!

8. goddddd i can’t stop buying zella leggings!!!! loving the white workout tank.

9. Move your body by Sia is my jam!! I’ve been so bad at getting into the routine again with travel disrupting everything, but this playlist might bring me back :) xx

10. Karly says:

Yes! I love your workout playlists. I have been writing in my workouts in my planner, too and that definitely helps keep me accountable.

11. Jaelan says:

This playlist might be JUST want I need to kick it in gear again!

12. Tiffany says:

I rarely run with music, but when I’m pushing the baby in the stroller it is a must bc it keeps him entertained.

13. Spiderwebs! Oh man, I haven’t heard that one in ages. I wish Gwen was still more like her 1990’s self…

14. Helene says:

Tommy Trash and no doubt on this playlist? we are besties.

15. […] you check my newest 5k running playlist?  There are some great throwback jams on there as per requested by a few readers.  Please pin […]

16. Lindsay says:

YES! I love your play lists and song recs, keep them coming!!!

17. Tish says:

Music is such a great motivator for working out! I love the song Spiderwebs by No Doubt. It takes me straight back to middle school but it’s so high energy! Definitely need to add it to my next list :)