Friday Favorites – The First of March

Happy Friday dolls!  Sorry for my MIA status this week.  I usually get a majority of my work done on the weekends and I was completely unplugged last weekend for our anniversary.  It was pure bliss but I’m paying for it all week with playing major catch up.  I have lots of recaps coming to you but for now, let’s get into some favorites from the week. There have been so many good sales!!

The Shopbop sale is going on in full force, check out my full recap here.  Now is the time to splurge on those Karen Walker sunnies.  This gorgeous striped set from Susana Monaco find it here.  I’m also in love with these sunglasses, they look just like the Chloe ones but a heck of a lot cheaper.

First, my favorite pink block heels are on mega sale via Nordstrom.  They run true to size.  Grab them before they sell out quickly.  Check out the other major discounts at Nordstrom right now.

I wore this Minkpink dress over my beach weekend.  It is super comfy and I love how it can be dressed up or down.

A fresh perspective on how to take better travel photos.  Such a good read.

Tell me how good these tacos look?  I want to make them right now.

A torcher workout that supposedly burns 1000 calories.  Change it up with this jump rope workout.  6 moves for a better butt, these are booty sculptors.

An excellent read about the top 10 things brands are doing with their social media that makes them successful and how you can learn from it.

Now it’s your turn!  Tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans are for the weekend.

Share:

16 responses to “Friday Favorites – The First of March”

1. Biana says:

Seeing as how I’m going on my trip soon – that travel photo post is a must read for me!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. Ah that minkpink dress is perfect for an upcoming beach vacation! I’m also excited to read what brand’s are doing to stand out on social media. Hope you have a great weekend :)
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

3. Owen Davis says:

Love that off the shoulder dress! So cute! I’m itching for spring and summer clothes!

4. Elizabeth says:

Love that dress, so gorgeous!
    Xo, Elizabeth

5. Brittany says:

Love all of these pieces!!! That off the shoulder dress is perfect for summer! Have a great weekend!

Brittany :)

6. i love that blue dress on you! And thank you (as always) for posting photog tips. You know I love em!

7. marie says:

Love love that blue dress on you. Looks fab!

8. Nadine says:

Ohhh Nordstrom sale you say??? Yeah totally going to check that out, after I read that social media article. Hope you have a great weekend, and dont spend too much time catching up! You gotta relax some too :)

9. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary weekend! I am making those tacos ASAP! Off to read the rest of the articles and find some sale pieces to go with my pink heels! So glad they were on super sale! Have a fantastic weekend!

10. I really love that blue off the shoulder dress at the bottom.

11. Lindsay says:

I love all of the reading you find, I learn something new every week!

12. Sara says:

I’m going to try and check out the travel photo article, but can you check the link on the brand/social media article? I’m intrigued!!

13. Caroline says:

Those tacos look amazing!!! I love those bright pink heels too. :-) I hear you on being MIA too.. sigh. I hope that you are having a great weekend so far though!

14. Shenine says:

I’m all about that vacation photos post. And i’m in love with that dress that you are wearing with those pink block heels. Every time I see it I swoon.

15. jillian says:

the off the shoulder blue dress is so cute! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

16. Love that travel post! And all your outfits are perfection! xx, I’m Fixin’ To