Friday Favorites – The Last of April

Happy Friday dolls!  Can you believe this is the last of April?  This month seriously flew by, I feel like I’m going to blink and the Summer is going to be here.  I hope everyone had a great week.  This week was jam packed with work but I’m off today so it makes it all worth it.  Let’s get into the favorites for the week.

Susana Monaco Tina dress find here

Shopbop is having a fantastic Spring sale.  Tons of great current styles are marked down but sizes are going quickly.  I have this budget friendly top from BB Dakota in my shopping cart already.  I also love this top as well.

Coral distressed shorts J Brand find here and fully stocked here ||| Under $40 option here|||  Silk multicolored crop tank find here|||  Fringe sandals find here  |||  Sunnies Prada find here  |||  Pink mini bag find here and on sale here in different color

You know I love those at home workouts check out this one and this PiYo one.  Both guaranteed to crank up those heart rates.

I love any Lightroom editing hacks that I can find and this cheat sheet has such a great step by step tutorial.

Since the Summertime type of heat is hitting, all about the grilling recipes.  How delicious does this one look?

My Aunt sent me this blog post on what to splurge and what to save on when it comes to furnishing a house.  Such a great read.

The entire Wayf life is perfection in my mind but I just ordered this dress and this top.  I cannot wait to wear on major repeat this Summer.  Btw, major sale alert on this cult classic top.

Okay, it’s your turn!  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans are for the weekend.

Share:

15 responses to “Friday Favorites – The Last of April”

1. Biana says:

Definitely checking that link out on furnishing the home!! Good luck with everything today… :) xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

2. This month really has flown! Enjoy your day off!

3. Pinky says:

Can’t Wait for more grilling time. The best part of summer!

4. Sara says:

The splurge vs save article isreally interesting!! I’ve been wanting to do custom window treatments for awhile! Love that red dress on you!!

5. Claudia says:

Love that top, so fun for summer. I need to check out the sale. I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything on Shopbop.

– Claudia

6. Excellent links as usual. Off to read them. I know girl, this year is flying! I am not ready for summer! Enjoy your day off :)

7. I can’t believe how fast April flew by either, but am excited for all things summer! Still loving those coral shorts, such a pretty color! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

8. Jackie says:

Love Piyo! It’s the best workout!

9. kara says:

Happy Friday girl! Have a great weekend :)

10. Meg Taylor says:

Thanks for that great Lightroom cheat sheet – what a perfect tool. I love that flowy striped top, too!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

11. Karly says:

Can’t go wrong with Wayf these days! So hard to believe that this month is almost over. Enjoy the last of it this weekend!

12. Lindsay says:

Thanks for all the reading I will be doing now ;)

13. nadine says:

Saving the light room hacks for later!!! Have a great weekend!

14. Sarah Bell says:

I seriously love everything by Way! Happy Friday!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

15. Still loving that spring outfit with the coral shorts and BB Dakota top. I think it’s perfect for festival style!