Friday Favorites – Fall Cruising

Isn’t this the most darling coffee shop?!?  This is Intermezzo in St. Pete.

Happy Friday dolls!  This week has been pretty busy at work and I’ve been playing a bit of catch up with grading for my classes etc.  I am so ready for the weekend that is all I can say!

Majorly crushing on these workout tights from Alala

Only if my feet could fit into regular shoes again…..I would so be snagging these booties.  I would also add these fabulous mules!  I am in love with all the colors they come in.

I am not a big DIY person but such an interesting read about how to paint IKEA furniture.

I can’t get enough of Spaghetti squash recipes.  Check out this one.

Such a great post on how to keep your Instagram feed current even if you are strapped for content ideas.

The under $50 crew!  I would live in this comfy basic long sleeve.  How cozy does this scarf look?  I love the tie sleeves and color of this cardigan.  This ruffle cold shoulder sweater is all over my Instagram feed and I guarantee it’s going to sell out quickly.  I wish it would cool down enough for me to wear this plaid scarf/cape.

Happy Friday!   Link up and tell me your favs from the week and what your weekend plans are.  I am working on the nursery all weekend.  Can’t wait to share some sneak peeks with you soon!  xoxoxo

1. October 20, 2017 / 8:13 AM

I need a latte in that coffee shop, stat!

2. October 20, 2017 / 10:09 AM

Ohhh I love those mules and the tie sleeve cardigan. The taco boats look so good too! Hope you have a great weekend! Dont worry, your feet will return to their normal size eventually!!! I think mine took about 3-4 months PP before they were back. But they went down a lot after the first month.

3. October 20, 2017 / 10:14 AM

I saw that cardigan at Nordstrom yesterday haha. I also love that plaid cape and that ruffle sweater. I actually bought a B.P. ruffle sweater but it’s thinner than that one. Anyways.. those pink chairs are fab and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! Looking forward to seeing the nursery! :-)

4. October 20, 2017 / 10:14 AM

That coffee shop is just darling! Ugh those ruffle booties are so cute! But I need new tires so I will have to find a knock off. I am going to have to get myself some spaghetti squash soon, been seeing so many good recipes! Hope you have a nice weekend doing the nursery and relaxing! Can’t wait to catch a sneak peak.

5. October 20, 2017 / 11:16 AM

I haven’t had spaghetti squash in so long, and the first time I made it, I must not have had a good recipe because it wasn’t that great.

6. Amy Arnold
    October 20, 2017 / 11:56 AM

I love spaghetti squash. That reminds me I haven’t made it in a while. Have a great weekend!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

7. October 20, 2017 / 4:53 PM

We love spaghetti squash and that recipe looks delicious!! Have a wonderful weekend friend!

8. October 20, 2017 / 4:54 PM

I want to make the spaghetti squash since I just finished a bowl off and I cannot wait to see the nursery!!!

9. October 20, 2017 / 9:48 PM

Ohhh yummy I am always looking for new ways to cook spaghetti squash! Happy Friday love!

10. October 22, 2017 / 3:37 PM

Is that coffee shop real life?! Definitely need to go there if we ever make it down by you. Off to check out all the under $50 finds. Happy Sunday, girl!