Friday Favorites – The Last Of August

Happy Friday dolls.  Can you honestly believe it’s the last Friday in August?  I feel like this Summer was over in a blink of an eye.  Is everyone settling back in or are you enjoying the last few days of bliss?  Things are getting back in full swing over here and I am really looking forward to all the exciting things that go along with the change of the season.  No big plans this weekend but I’m sure I’ll find something to get into.  Let’s get into these favorites for the week!

moon river chiffon top

My favorite leggings ever are restocked!  They run true to size, I got them in a small.  I seriously wear them every single weekend.  These fringe booties they are insanely comfortable….like walk miles in them.  Great transition piece top for the Fall, it has the prettiest back to it.

I’m a big fan of circuit training like this.  Great printable that you can do anywhere.  You will definitely get your heart rate up with this one.

Krystal from a Pinch of Lovely is one of my major blog crushes and this Instagram hashtag post is so spot on.  This post is finally an easy to understand way to make shortcut hashtags for your phone.

Octer is a new shopping site I’ve been using.  You type in the product and it searches all the major stores to find you the lowest price.  One stop shop to find you the best deals.  I just picked up these sunglasses that are super affordable and I can’t wait to start rocking them for the Fall.

Adding about half of these onto my travel list.  Talk about Instagram worthy shots.

When a certain someone finishes the last of the ice cream without informing you

heartbroken gif

My response to when anything goes wrong in the house

pull levers

When a random stranger tells me I need to smile

tumblr_inline_oc0p53m7QM1r79k32_500

Do you want to go on a double date with Steve and his new girlfriend this weekend?

tumblr_inline_oc1exqt8C61r79k32_500

When you help your bestie come up with the best response to the guys text she’s been dating

tumblr_inline_oc830nLgrj1ro2d43_500

Trying to get into your skinny jeans after its been maxi dresses all Summer long

squeezing through a door

Happy Friday!  Tell me what your plans are for the weekend.  Do you have anymore Summer travel plans or settling in for the start of the Fall?

Want first dibs on shopping and sales? Sign up here on Liketoknowit for direct links sent to you
Want my daily posts sent to your email inbox?!?!  Then click here and make it happen
Follow my looks along on Instagram
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook

1. August 26, 2016 / 1:14 AM

I can’t believe it’s the last Friday in August! Summer went by so fast. I’m ready for the change of season too since Fall is my favorite, but I’ll also be sad to see summer go. I’ll have to check out Octer! And that post on the most colorful places in the world is amazing, totally adding them to my travel list as well!
    Ashley Sue Makeup

2. August 26, 2016 / 6:42 AM

I’d love to stay and write a nice, long comment but I just clicked every link in this post so now I have a lot to check out!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!

3. August 26, 2016 / 7:46 AM

Ohh so many things to comment on here! Those booties!!! YES! Those are gorgeous and such a perfect transition in to fall. I love that blue color on you, so pretty! Those glasses are super cute and I am all about a shopping site that will find the lowest price for me! Hope you have a great weekend!

4. August 26, 2016 / 7:54 AM

Love that Krystal rounded all of those up! It’s so hard to keep track of them all!

5. August 26, 2016 / 7:59 AM

Steven always finishes the ice-cream and it truly is heartbreaking haha! Love your gifs as always! Hope you have a fabulous weekend lady!

6. August 26, 2016 / 8:14 AM

That skinny jean funny is totally me :)
    Off to check out the hashtag post – I’m all about IG :)
    Have a wonderful weekend lady!

7. August 26, 2016 / 8:49 AM

That skinny jeans gif is definitely me, as I’ll be living in dresses until it cools off. It’s always a sad day when I trade in my comfy dresses for pants. Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

8. August 26, 2016 / 9:06 AM

Thanks for sharing the hashtag post, so informative. Have a fab weekend.

9. August 26, 2016 / 10:20 AM

Oh boy I can’t even think about squeezing into skinny jeans right now haha. Have a great weekend lady!

10. August 26, 2016 / 10:29 AM

Love anything related to hashtags…always trying to improve my IG game!
    Your funnies always crack me up! Hope you have a great weekend!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

11. August 26, 2016 / 11:48 AM

Holy cannoli, it is the last of August! Can’t believe it. As always, love your GIFs. :) Happy weekend!

12. August 26, 2016 / 12:00 PM

HAHAHA the maxi to skinny jeans funny is SO TRUE!! Thanks for the link to the hashtags post, too – I need to check that out for sure. Have a great weekend!

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

13. August 26, 2016 / 1:36 PM

I love that look on you. I cannot believe August is already over. I was so busy this week and am traveling so I totally forgot to do a Friday post, already in full fall swing over here. oh yes to that skinny jean gif! Have a great weekend!

14. August 27, 2016 / 10:36 AM

I love your outfit in that photo!! SO cute. Those funnies are great too. No, I don’t want to go out a double date haha. I hope that you had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!!!

15. August 27, 2016 / 6:39 PM

lol that last gif is hilarious. and seriously KC ate the rest of my ice cream the other day and i was SO mad.
    love that top – off to check out those leggings!

16. August 27, 2016 / 7:30 PM

Need to check out the hashtag post and Octer – sounds like a great site!

17. August 28, 2016 / 7:32 PM

I need those legging jeans immediately! LOVE!

18. August 29, 2016 / 10:59 AM

I’m so digging the cobalt top with the olive booties. (: Such a different color pairing, but totally one that I’ll be copying! Hope you had an excellent weekend Amanda!