Friday Favorites – The Friday Before Christmas

Happy Friday my loves.  This week was pretty insane at work, I am really looking forward to this weekend and some much needed time off.  What are you up to this weekend?  We have one more holiday party to attend and also seeing my family.  I have a feeling this one is going to fly by!  Let’s get right into these favorites from the week.

df224268a24d252d511d7760a0ee8142

Favorite Song

I heard this on bpm this other day and immediately fell in love.  Gareth Emery was one of my favorites to use when I taught spin. Always the prettiest vocals and then the best beat drop.  Gareth Emery & Alastor ft London Thor “Hands”.

Favorite Recipe

How good would these be Christmas morning?  Or like, right now.  Full recipe here.

b2b2fa2c883f304adde89a8a1b8422ec

Favorite Workout

Printable you can do at home over the holidays.

1bc6b04142eafb02000a3eb77dc91ae0

Favorite Purchase

A few fun tech gifts for those hard to buy.  Also, check my under $25 shopping guide and my current holiday wish list here.

Favorite Funnies

When I’m trying to figure out what I want to order and I’m being rushed

tumblr_inline_nzexiqkVAV1r79k32_500

3pm on a Friday before a holiday weekend

tumblr_inline_nzcx4uIxgr1r79k32_500

Since I’m in healthcare, I must know what’s going on with the person in the elevator ailing elbow
problem

tumblr_inline_nz6fdeVn3A1r79k32_500

Remembering all the holiday cookies I eat at work today

tumblr_inline_nz7ql5cAam1r79k32_500

Last.  When it comes to work holiday parties.  I think I’m feeling a theme this week…….

tumblr_inline_nz7qe927iK1r79k32_500

Alright it’s your turn!  Tell me your favorites from the week.  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  Make sure to enter into my Minted $100 giveaway!  Today is the last day, check it here.

Follow my looks along on Instagram || Get my latest blog posts daily to your email here
Pin along with me on Pinterest || Like Meet @ the Barre on Facebook || Check my latest tweet here

1. December 18, 2015 / 5:50 AM

Those peppermint biscottis look amazing! I posted a skinny peppermint mocha earlier this week and I bet those are awesome together! Have a great Friday!!

2. December 18, 2015 / 6:22 AM

I can only imagine how many questions you get asked a day from people that aren’t patients about what ailing them!! Hope you have a great time at the holiday party and with your parents this weekend!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. December 18, 2015 / 7:14 AM

I love those socks so much & TIU ;) Cheers to a great weekend…
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

4. December 18, 2015 / 7:20 AM

I need to check out your under $25 list for my last minute shopping… which I have WAY too much to do. YIKES!
    Enjoy your weekend with family!

5. December 18, 2015 / 7:48 AM

Hahaha Brian always gets asked the weirdest health related questions from random people… How are y’all supposed to know what’s going on instantly?? Wanting a few of those peppermint treats right about now!

6. Katie @ Champagne & Suitcases
    December 18, 2015 / 7:53 AM

That peppermint biscotti looks so good! Might have to make that next week for Christmas morning, have a great weekend!

7. December 18, 2015 / 7:53 AM

Love this song!!! I hate when people try to rush me on a purchase. Like..I need time!!!! Why does work shit have to hit the fan the last few weeks of the year?? I feel like I am drowning. I hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

8. December 18, 2015 / 8:05 AM

Those biscotti look AMAZING!! With peppermint hot chocolate?! Sign me up!!

9. December 18, 2015 / 8:16 AM

I’m embarrassed, but I think I may need the bluetooth tracker tag for my keys and maybe a few other things I always seem to lose around the house. Happy Friday, enjoy the weekend!! :)

10. December 18, 2015 / 8:24 AM

Ok that Hilary funny had me laughing, sooo true! Love all of those gift ideas, of course they just leave me wanting to go shopping for myself ;-) Have a great weekend!

11. December 18, 2015 / 8:40 AM

Happy Friday friend!! Hope you have a great time this weekend! Xoxo

12. December 18, 2015 / 9:00 AM

All of those funnies are so good! I especially like the one from RHBH saying that she’s armed with a glass of wine! I hope that your last day of work goes quickly, and you can enjoy your time off with family!

13. December 18, 2015 / 9:17 AM

I love love my Monica Vinader bracelet. It would make a great gift for anyone. Have a wonderful weekend.

14. December 18, 2015 / 9:27 AM

That recipe… yes. Especially since I’m drinking coffee right now too!! Love that buffalo plaid cardigan, we have one at work like that but the red is more of a wine color. Those gifs… The Situation!! Hahaha. I also watch the Real Housewvies of Beverly Hills and love Eileen Davidson. Anyways… I hope that you have a fab weekend!!!

15. December 18, 2015 / 9:28 AM

LOLL ‘I’m armed’ but yes seriously. Have a great weekend friend XO

16. December 18, 2015 / 9:45 AM

Hope you get some R&R. The two things I love on your gift list are sold out – the chain bracelet and scarf….great pics for gifts or for myself really!

17. December 18, 2015 / 9:46 AM

Those memes kill me every week hah! Also loving that Old Navy scarf in your gift guide. I am having a moment with scarves right now!

18. December 18, 2015 / 9:54 AM

Always love your memes! And girl I had some hot cocoa this morning and dipped a tiny candy cane in it…holy smokes it was SO good!!!

19. December 18, 2015 / 10:17 AM

Mmm, yes to peppermint biscotti! Hope you’re able to get in some R&R soon!!

20. December 18, 2015 / 10:46 AM

I have felt like this is what hell must be like all week lol. I am so ready for the work week to be over…which unfortunately isn’t until about 7:30-8 tonight. But then it’s 2 weeks of bliss.

21. December 18, 2015 / 10:51 AM

your gifs are so on point today!

also, i want that biscotti in my mouth right meow

22. December 18, 2015 / 10:56 AM

That biscotti looks ridiculous. My word. And I’ve done that workout before. It’s a goody!
    Have a great weekend girl!

23. December 18, 2015 / 11:11 AM

How cool is that instant photo printer?! Is it too late to add something to my list…? ;)

24. December 18, 2015 / 12:24 PM

You just get me… that is how I always feel when thinking of the amount of sweets I’ve been consuming at work!!

25. December 18, 2015 / 1:21 PM

Happy Friday! We had a cookie swap at work today and I am feeling so full after trying a bunch! Have a great weekend!

26. December 18, 2015 / 2:10 PM

Love the healthcare question one! My husband is a resident right now, and people have started asking ME questions about their problems. How am I supposed to know?! Haha.

27. December 21, 2015 / 9:17 AM

Girl the amount of peppermint bark I have been consuming lately is downright embarrassing. (; I lost it at that little Jersey Shore gif. Boy isn’t that the truth. Is it Wednesday at three yet? (;

28. December 22, 2015 / 2:58 PM

I definitely have to do some last minute shopping tomorrow (I’m always every year I wait!!!)! Love those little gifts though – thanks for the ideas! hope you have a very merry Christmas, pretty girl! XOXO