Friday Favorites - April Cruising

Friday Favorites – April Cruising

Happy Friday dolls!  This week has been such a whirlwind.  I have lots of exciting things to share with you, soon I promise!  Both of my classes had final assignment submitted last weekend, so I have been on major catch up mode this week.  I also have been playing around my blog.  I am loving the layout, clean and check out my favorites under $50 widget on the homepage.  I’d love to hear your feedback!  I hope everyone had a great week.  Tell me about your plans for the weekend.  Let’s get right into these favorites.

White dress runs TTS find here ||| Tory Burch perforated bag find here in pink and here on sale in other colors  ||| Sunnies Karen Walker find here

This full body HITT workout is such a burner!  You can do it at home with your body weight.  Try it today.  I love wall workouts, check out this one.

We finally broke out our Ninja crockpot so I will definitely be making this recipe.

These sandals are selling out everywhere.  I just scooped them up and they are buttery soft and so comfortable.  The perfect Summer sandal.  Grab them before they are gone.

I just got this hat and it’s seriously the best size and shape.  It makes every outfit Summer ready and it’s under $50.  These look just like the Marc Fisher espadrilles that are currently out but get these dupes for right around $30 here.

I can’t wait to try these out.  How to organize all your makeup in a pretty way.  I have clear drawers but think I need to add some tiered stands.

Wow, Lightroom presets are expensive.  Luckily I found this one, 50 free Lightroom presets find here.

Now it’s your turn!  Link up and tell me your favorites from the week and what your plans are for the weekend.

1. April 21, 2017 / 3:54 AM

You’re such a beauty, sweet girl!

Those sandals look so freakin’ comfortable & pretty. Hopefully the weather here turns to full spring mode soon so I can break out my sandals and cute shoes. I need to check out that free Lightroom preset link. They are SO expensive otherwise! Goodness.

2. April 21, 2017 / 7:16 AM

I’m loving the changes you made around here, looks great! I made those chicken meatballs and just finished drafting the post. Heads up, sauce did not come out as creamy as the pic. Can’t wait to hear the exciting things in store! Have a great weekend pretty lady!

3. April 21, 2017 / 8:44 AM

This white dress is gorgeous on you, lady! Pinning that HIIT workout right now… :) Happy weekend!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

4. April 21, 2017 / 9:27 AM

Gorg! Have a great weekend :)

5. April 21, 2017 / 9:34 AM

Obsessing over the color of that TB purse! Have a fantastic weekend :)

6. April 21, 2017 / 9:58 AM

I love that pink bag!! Those sandals are also super cute. I hope that you have a fun and relaxing weekend!! :-)

7. April 21, 2017 / 10:10 AM

Mmmmm coconut curry and whole 30? Sign me up on that recipe!!! And you know I love DV shoes as well and those look so cute! As does the TB bag! off to go look at how to make my makeup look pretty! Have a great weekend!

8. April 21, 2017 / 10:17 AM

Such a gorgeous picture of you! The blog is looking great, and that workout looks killer. Can’t wait to try it. Happy Friday!

9. April 21, 2017 / 10:26 AM

So obsessed with that TB bag! I love the shape! And those DV sandals are so cute! I definitely need those for summer. Happy Friday girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

10. April 21, 2017 / 10:51 AM

I actually got a nice clear plastic Lucite-esque makeup organizer on Amazon for like $20. It has little drawers along with some dividers and holders for lipsticks on top. I still need more storage because I have a lot of makeup and lotions-I like the idea of using old candle holders and jars!

11. April 21, 2017 / 12:01 PM

Love the Favorites under $50! Happy Weekending!

12. April 21, 2017 / 1:29 PM

Thank you so much for finding those FREE lightroom presets! So helpful, also that dress is GORGEOUS on you! Happy Weekend!

Julie | https://scorseofstyles.com/

13. April 22, 2017 / 12:11 PM

Love the white dress on you! The pink Tory bag is so cute! Happy Weekend :)

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

14. April 23, 2017 / 2:03 PM

Love the updates, it looks so good!!