Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  This week definitely flew by and I am so excited for the weekend!  Let’s get right into some favorites from the week!

Favorite Song

Okay so this is one of my favorite running and spin songs….again one of those songs you don’t want to be a boy band but I think it is…..You can cringe with me as you secretly like it.  When he says “she has your 90’s sweatshirt style?”…..what does that even mean???  I’ll tell you what it tells me….I’m getting old….enjoy

Favorite Recipe

Let’s please talk about how this is currently cooking in my crockpot.  Cannot wait to get home in 7-8 hours later. Full recipe here.

Favorite Workout

Bringing it back to my favorite girls for this one.  Click here for the full workout. I am all about Booty workouts with Spring coming up.

Favorite Viral Video

Did you get a chance to see this video yet?  It is about a hard nosed math teacher but his students didn’t know he had a softer side.  If you don’t get tears at the halfway point…..it is such a sweet story.

Favorite Funnies

Tell me you don’t do this one.
Absolutely right?
Mark and I went to a formal charity meeting last night at the country club….which means I needed to wrangle it in with some appropriate dress and back to my sorority rushing days of conversation..”so you brought you down to FL?”….”What other charity boards do you sit on?”
(via tumblr)
Then I saw the buffet of food and I swear I wanted to say this to Mark…
(via tumblr)
Have a Happy Friday and Weekend!
(via tumblr)
What are your plans this weekend?  xoxoxoxo
bloglovin google pinterest
Share:

39 responses to “Friday Favorites”

1. That looks like an amazing Friday night meal!!! I love that pin about the vacuum cleaner and paper…SO true! hahaha…have a great weekend!!

2. Have you heard that bars and clubs are now having 90’s nights?! What happened to XS 80’s nights on Friday’s!? Look at you and Mark getting all fancy with your board meetings!! Get it – Power Couple!! :) Happy Friday doll!

3. hahahah! the vacuum! it’s so true. i will sit there and place the vacuum on it but it STILL doesn’t suck it up!! aaarrgghhh!!!

-kathy | Vodka and Soda

4. Laura C says:

happy friday and i really love the memes! esp the when i grow up picture.

Thanks for sharing that workout post. Summer is around the corner, time to get back in shape!

5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

5. That first funny with the stripper is HILARIOUS! Makes me laugh everytime I see it!

6. That crockpot dish looks amazing! I need to use ours more! Happy Friday!

7. Oh my gosh, that chili looks delicious…I am drooling!! And the stripper drawing is hilarious!

-Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Jewelry Giveaway!

8. Omg, that crockpot chili looks so good! Tell me how it is when you make it before I attempt it!

9. JumpingJE says:

Enjoy your weekend, lady! I’m jealous of your meal tonight – looks like the perfect Friday night lazy meal!

10. Mree says:

That pin about the shovel is hilarious!! Happy Friday!!

Best, Mree

11. Stacy G says:

Hahaha the stripper thing is sooo funny! How have I not come across that on pinterest yet? I am so addicted to vacuuming, I vacuum twice a day. Having 3 kids plays a huge part in that fact though.
    Happy Friday!
    Stacy

12. I had no clue that was a boy band that sings that song haha & that pin about the kid wanting to be like her mom when she grows up is hilarious, I laugh every time I see it!

13. Just pinned that recipe, looks so good! Have a great weekend, I’m celebrating my besties bday with brunch & mimosas tomorrow :)

14. Love the e cards… and Ron Swanson!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

15. That crock pot meal sounds amazing!! I’m definitely on a soup kick right now since I’ve been fighting a cold all week. This weekend I’ll be attending an advertising federation award night tonight and watching oscar coverage all day Sunday. Can’t wait!

Jen

16. hahah omg that drawing (and explanation) is too funny!!! and tom is always a winner :) xo jillian – cornflake dreams ps what sorority were you in?

17. can you find a way for me to eat that deliciousness while working out at the same time? please and thank you.

18. OMG that chili looks amazing!! I’m going to have to try that sometime, anything with queso, chicken and jalapeños is a winner in my book! I LOVE that Tone It Up workout too! So great!! Happy Friday doll!

<3,
    Pamela

19. Tracey says:

Been loving the Tone it Up workout videos! Haven’t tried that one yet…adding it to my “must try” list!

20. Christina says:

the vacuuming one hahahahha, so me

21. Carly says:

Hahaha that drawing always makes me laugh because it was probably such an honest little mistake but so hilarious! Crock pot meals are always so good, can’t wait to hear how that one turns out!

22. I need to work my booty too!! Unfortunately I can’t just wake up looking like the TIU girls every day, haha.

23. I gotta think of something to treat myself with this weekend, lol! :) And the stripper picture was just too funny! Have a great weekend!

24. I’m bookmarking that recipe right now. It’s never cold enough here to make soups or chili’s, but it happens to be raining all weekend. Is it weird/embarrassing that I’m excited for rain because it equals food? Don’t answer that :) Have a good weekend, girlfriend!! xo

25. All great favorites! Seriously loving the crock pot recipe and the song!

26. brooke lyn says:

those tone it up workouts are sneaky hard.

27. I freaking love that “stripper” drawing. And I will most definitely attack things with the vacuum until they get sucked up. Bending to pick them up is way too much effort!

28. I am so coming to house for dinner! That looks amazing! And I’m gunna try that butt workout! I’ve been searching for a Barre class as well… You have inspired me to try it!

29. Vacuum ecard = TRUTH every time haha. You bet the food is scared – right there with ya! Have a great weekend :)

30. Oh my gosh, that drawing had me nearly in tears from laughing so hard!!! 😂 I’m so jealous over your dinner…bring my sucky butt some!!
    Have a great weekend love, and thanks again for your email earlier!!
    XO – Samantha

31. The chili looks fabulous! Love a good ToneItUp workout. Leg Day I love and hate you. That viral video made me cry. He has been doing that for 20 years!!! So awesome and inspiring! Have a great weekend!

32. I pig out at buffets.

And I LOVE my crock pot. Mmmm.

Enjoy your weekend as well.

33. I’ve got a 20 minute microwave (stove top if you want– which I do) taco soup recipe that is KILLER! Happy weekend!!

34. Cracking up at the exotic dancer/shovel drawing!

35. Bahahahaha… that drawing is hilarious! SO AWESOME!

36. I need to try that recipe asap!!! Also did that TIU workout yesterday randomly and my booty is on fire today!

37. Kayla MKOY says:

Okay YUM. That crock pot recipe looks delish!! I must save that now! I’m glad you had a great week. A charity event sounds kind of fun! Hope you had fun dressing up! :)

38. Oh my gosh, that drawing is hilarious! My plans are to go to my university’s music festival tonight, Ciara and Childish Gambino are performing and no rain storm is gonna stop me from being there!

39. Ashield says:

Hahaha omg that drawing too funny!! I didn’t know you were in a sorority! I just might love your blog even more now! Xo- Ash