Trending Spring & Summer Dresses And My 100th Post!

Welcome back!  I have a sneaky feeling a few of you were sleeping in yesterday.  I blame it on the sugar coma I had all day yesterday from the massive amounts of chocolate I was mowing down over the holiday weekend.

As I previewed yesterday I have been scoured the interwebz for you to find the affordable dresses for this upcoming Spring and Summer (majority of them are under $30 holla).  I’ve decided this post will be broken into segments because there are just too many fun trends and I didn’t want to overload y’all.  Plus with my lack of attention I would have scrolled down after I made it halfway and said some post like “really pretty dresses!

(via tumblr)

Ugh thanks for that.  Didn’t you notice my painstakingly time consuming photoshop collages?  We will catalogue that one together with “let’s follow each other back” responses.

Anyways……I think I’ve sufficiently made a few people probably leave now.  So let’s kick right into it.  The first trend that is definitely here to stay this Spring and Summer for dresses are….

#1 Cutout Dresses and Backs with Intricate Details.
When those blistering hot days Summer days to be starting to set in (some sooner than others) these little side cut outs and open backs are a much needed relief!

dress here/similar here////head wrap

#2 Girlie Details with Lace, Eyelet and Crochet
Previewed yesterday this Summer is all about the feminine touches.
Dress Sold Out (see I told you about it here!) Similar here and here///necklace
Dress Zara old Similar here and here

I’m going to go ahead and stop myself right there because you guys this is a really important post.

(via tumblr)

I can’t believe I have had enough creative ideas and willpower to sit my ADD self down to write 100 posts. Can I get a hooray and a high five???

(via tumblr)
no worries I got it……

(via tumblr)
Since I have a few new readers I wanted to share with you my top 5 posts that I have really loved creating and feel like this is a great montage of all the facets of the blog.

#5 Favorite Funny Story.  I mean it still cracks me up every time I read it.
#5 (1/2) Favorite Post That Proves I’m Just a Tad Crazy.  Exposing Bravo for the sham that they are!
#4 Favorite Workout/Fitness Post.  How to Motivate for Early Morning Workouts

#3 Favorite Recipe.  Taco Soup.  How many times have you made it after this post?
#2 Favorite Shopping Posts.  Okay I couldn’t Pick just one!!!  Designer Splurges vs Steals and How to Bargain Shop Like a Boss.
#1 My Engagement Story.  Just because well you know…. please don’t hate on my early photo collaging skills.  I’m telling you Blogstomp was the best money I’ve ever spent!  Message me if you have any questions about it.  It’s super affordable and makes shrinking your pics while maintaing the quality a breeze!
I mean I could have picked my top 20 because I have so much fun writing and coming up with each post.  I hope you have learned a few things so far.  Hopefully I’ve made you laugh.  I can’t wait to keep on finding ways to help you save on those fun trends, motivate you to keep on achieving your fitness goals and all the way giving you a good daily dose of laughter.  Thanks for stopping by and I’m going to wrap up this post on Thursday because I’m linking up with Kathy tomorrow for some confessions.
Don’t forget you can link up with me on Friday for the Friday Favorites post!  Here is the button and last weeks post if you need any ideas.
Really it is totally up to you but it’s a roundup of your favorites from the week, pins, recipes, Facebook musings, and funnies.  Hope you are having a great week!  xoxo

Bloglovin Twitter Pinterest – Instagram
Share:

64 responses to “Trending Spring & Summer Dresses And My 100th Post!”

1. Yay!! Congrats on your 100th post! :D And I love all those dresses. :)

2. Stacy G says:

Ohmygosh that black cut out dress looks so good on you! Love the hair too!! Obsessed with the back on the floral one! Congrats on you 100th post girl! Your blog is super funny and you share really great beauty and fashion finds! Keep it up : )

3. JumpingJE says:

I had such a fun time reading your engagement story and the morning workout post – thanks for linking them and I’ll be checking the others that were around before I became a loyal follower. Also, ‘really pretty dresses!’ ;)

4. Congrats! I had my 100th post yesterday and I am amazed as well that I have came up with enough ideas to write that many. Love the dresses, if only it was warm enough to wear them here!

5. high five and hip hip hurrah! You´re a joy to read, i hope there are 100 more posts!
    and let me just pause you too, that black open side dress look A-MAZING on you. I like your picks and the fact that we have similar tastes. Last year I went on a phase where I only wanted to buy summer dresses and I think this year will be no different :). I might venture though and try long dresses.

6. Yay for 100 posts! I love the dresses with the cutouts, they are so sexy but in a more acceptable way than having a ton of cleavage falling out of a dress. haha!

7. P!nky says:

Congrats on your 100th post! That’s fabulous!

I love the white and black lace dress, so gorgeous!

8. YAY!!! Congrats on 100 posts! I hit that marker last week or the week before (I can’t remember LOL) and I was amazed I had made it that far! Loving that black dress! So perfect for Spring/Summer here in FL! And you know I’m loving that white crochet dress… gorgeous! Haha loving your favorite posts, I should have done that for me 100th post! Great idea!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

9. Joey says:

Happy 100th friend! I haven’t tried any of the cut out dresses yet–but I really want to! I actually own a very sad number of dresses. I have three weddings this summer that I’m (thankfully!) not in (unlike last summer…we were IN three weddings!)–so maybe I have an excuse to test out some of these trends :)

10. Kristen says:

I love all of these dresses, but you know I love the lace one the most! Lol. hopefully the one I ordered is as gorgeous as yours! happy 100 my friend! high fives for days!

11. Woo hoo for 100 posts!! I seriously love reading your crazy fun stories and can’t imagine starting my day with out them!! Love the new fashion posts – that first maxi with cutouts is so pretty!!

12. Krystal R. says:

Congrats on 100 posts. I often see these posts and then I wonder … umm will I ever reach 100?! I certainly hope so! I love your Zara dress and the similar ones are cute too! Im not a big dress person because Im so short but that one will look cute on me! YAY

13. Yay for 100 posts – such an awesome milestone! I’m really loving that white lace dress…perfect for spring, and can be accessorized in so many different ways!

14. Becky M says:

Cut out dresses are the best, and if its a maxi then its even better! Congrats on the 100th post!!

15. happy 100th!!! i love cutout dresses but i don’t think i could ever pull those off :

-kathy
    Vodka and Soda

16. sooo many great dresses! love the cut-out picks :) xo jillian – cornflake dreams

ps CONGRATS on 100 posts!! whootwhoot

17. I’ll take one of each! Love them all, especially the maxi dresses with cutouts! Sometimes they can seem like too much fabric– but problem solved with the cutouts! haha :) Congratulations on 100 posts!

18. Stephanie says:

woo 100 posts! I actually really like lace, I have a couple pieces but not a full dress. John thinks it looks like a doily or tablecloth decor so he’s not a fan. I wear it anyway though ;)

19. Happy 100 posts!!!

I love all of these dresses!!! I can’t pull off the cut out look….unless Beast Body COMPLETELY transforms my body….but I am loving all the pretty lacey things!

20. Myra says:

Hey there, uh really pretty dresses! Lol!
    You are gorgeous, friend! And those dresses are super fab. I need to get my hands on those cutout ones. And big yay for 100 posts! GO YOU!

21. Rachel says:

WOO 100 posts!! I’ve been buying summer dresses obsessively the past few weeks….happy to report that I am right on trend with what you’ve got here so far :) can’t wait for part two!

22. Happy Hundy! You are one of my daily reads so keep em coming girlfriend!

23. Great dress picks! I have a similar cream lace/crochet dress that I wore on my honeymoon last year in St. Thomas. Perfect for the warmer weather! And, congrats on your 100th post – I’m glad I’ve found your blog! You always deliver my daily dose of laughter.

24. Tracey says:

Great picks!
    PS I love your engagement story post. I think it was the one that got me reading you on the daily.

25. Erin says:

Oh man I wish I could wear some cute cut-out dresses. But the fat prevents it from looking good on me. :( Boo. I’ll just have to live vicariously through you!

26. Miche says:

Love thos dresses, wanna follow each other? ;)

Kidding! But really, I do love your dresses AND the fact that you’ve made it to 100 posts!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

27. This comment has been removed by the author.

28. Margaret says:

Yay! Happy 100 posts!! I love the lace dress trend- so cute!

29. Congrats on your 100th post so exciting!!! I am loving the cut out dress trend this season – you totally rocked that look!

Abby

30. Jenny says:

Congrats on 100 posts!! Awesome!! And I just looooove that black maxi with the cutouts!!

31. Ok, I LOVE that black dress! I also love your headband — wish I could pull that off.

32. Ughhh that dress is sold out! :( :(

33. Emily says:

Happy 100th! I want all of the cutout back dresses. All of them! Also, side note: I was shopping last week and found this ridiculously cute striped dress, but the stripes didn’t line up on the seams on any of the ones my size so I didn’t get it. You saved the day! But really, you did save the day. Thanks ;)

34. Savanna says:

Yay!! 100 posts! Good job girl! Love the dresses- that black one with cut outs is gorgeous!!

35. Happy 100th! Love the cut-out dresses so much (but am not quite ready to rock ’em ha). Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

36. Congrats on 100 posts!! That black cutout dress if fierce!

37. Mree says:

Congrats on your 100th post!! Way to go girl!!!

Best, Mree

38. Love to see your pretty face! All those dresses are perfect on you, especially that maxi!! Congrats on the 100th post!!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

39. Stop being so pretty you bitch. I hate you. (I LOVE YOU!)
    Congrats on numero one hundredo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sneaks up on you, doesn’t it?!

40. brooke lyn says:

cheers to 100! also that black lace one. yes and please.

41. Tori says:

You go girl–and you are still hilarious every time! You are one blog i never miss a day of reading :)

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

42. yay for 100 posts and I am really loving dresses with cutouts, now I just need to stick to my diet to be able to pull one off!

43. Happy 100 posts!! I love that black maxi dress with the cut outs! I really just love all the dresses in this post! I am so happy it’s Spring!

44. Happy 100. You have a lot to be proud of. So many followers in such a short time! :)

45. okay i love that black dress. LOVE.

46. yay for 100 posts and i LOVE that lace dress on you

47. LOVE that maxi with the back cut out!! So fun for summer!

48. That forever floral dress is super cute! Love the lace one too!

49. Congrats on 100 posts! That is such an accomplishment :)

I read through your older posts & LOVE them! So glad that I stumbled across your blog!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

50. Cute dresses! Congratulations on 100 posts!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

51. Kayla MKOY says:

Omggg I am obsessed with that first lace dress. SO darn cute!!! Wish that I was brave enough to wear the dresses with cut-outs, etc!

52. Congrats on your 100th post! You look stunning in all of the dresses but I love the lace one the best!!

53. Happy 100th post! I am loving cut-out dresses… Hopefully I’ll be able to wear mine again once I pop this baby out in (quite) a few weeks!

54. Darcy says:

Congrats on 100 posts!! So exciting! I love the cut out dresses!

55. Happy 100th post, gorgeous! I seriously want that lace dress!!

56. Love the pics – you’re a natural! I am still mad I didn’t get the lace dress when I first saw it. Cut outs are my jam!!

57. Congrats on your 100th post! Go you! I’m loving the cut-out trend!

58. Oh, hey there gorgeous! :-) I love seeing pics of you – be a model more often! That lace dress that’s amazing on you too.
    Listing your favorite posts is such a good idea…I might need to steal it.
    It feels so good to be catching up with all my fave blogs!!
    XO

59. Woot woot! Happy 100th post! I would have bet my life that you were at like 1000 posts or something! You have done some amazing marketing for yourself. Love it! Congrats on your 100th! :)

60. Elle Sees says:

such pretty dresses! wanna follow each other?

just kidding, love! hehe
    but i really love the eyelet/lace/crochet one and CONGRATS on 100 posts!!!!

61. I am so with you on the cut-out back dresses and all the lace! Congrats on your 100th post :D

62. Congrats on 100 posts!!!!!!!!!!! Love your blog, so glad you commented on mine so I could find yours! :)