Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  I am looking forward to this weekend and getting some one on one time with Mark.  We have just been so crazy busy it will be nice to catch up.  Tonight we have round 2 of going to the Birchwood and fingers crossed no rain and tomorrow we are going to a Wedding.  So hopefully with some arm twisting I can get some pretty fashion posts in this weekend!  Without further ado let’s get into these favorites!

Favorite Song
I have still been listening to last weeks song on repeat btw.  I’m slowly contemplating getting back into running.  Mainly just to listen to some high energy music.  This one is definitely going on there.  First of all I dig his voice so much and the sprint drops around the 1:30 mark.  Calvin Harris “Blame” ft John Newman.

Favorite Recipe

I just got black bean pasta from Costco (of course where else).  I’m pretty much obsessed.  This recipe was the best find this week!  Have any of you had a chance to try it yet?  Southwestern black bean spaghetti with skinny avocado creme full recipe here.  Make sure to pin the original please.

Favorite Workout

Y’all know how much I love planks!  Who wants to do this challenge with me?  Make sure to pin from here.

Favorite Purchase

It’s a perfect combination of my love of cross body purses and just enough fringe without going overboard.  Plus isn’t this bordeaux brick red just the most perfect Fall color?

Favorite Funnies

True love right I tell you….

Guilty.  I mean it’s called portion control right?
This totally happened on the way home from work yesterday

Every day of my life it feels like.  Sometimes I swear they are doing it on purpose.

Whenever I open a Groupon and it’s for another “stripper pole fitness class“.  Pretty much this is what comes to mind.

via Tumblr
When someone clearly doesn’t understand my fabulous fashion forward outfit
via Tumblr
When my jam comes on…..but clearly Mark is not feeling it
via Tumblr
Finally when I hit Trader Joe’s at that perfect time when there is a sample on every corner.
via Tumblr
Alright now it’s your turn tell me all your favorites from the week!  xoxoxo

1. October 3, 2014 / 4:05 AM

I have never seen black bean noodles before, but that pasta looks delicious! Definitely a must try!
    And that Bordeaux color is one of my favorites for fall.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

Andrea

2. October 3, 2014 / 6:44 AM

OMG I hate when I’m stuck behind 2 cars driving UNDER the speed limit. I just want to scream at them to move into one lane and let me pass. lol

3. October 3, 2014 / 10:54 AM

I am dying over all the gifs and ecards today – perfect start to my day!! That recipe sounds incredible – I didn’t even know there was such a thing as black bean spaghetti – life is changed!!! Love the new purchase – can’t wait to see what you wear to the wedding this weekend!! Hope you have a great one love!! xo

4. October 3, 2014 / 11:00 AM

I am in for the plank challenge, girl! Just started doing Vinyasa yoga again and I could really work on some of the plank positions. {Pregnancy ruins you!} Love the Lego e-card…I step on Legos every. damn. day.

5. October 3, 2014 / 11:06 AM

hahahaha every time I read your posts I am smiling!! I don’t even know where to begin! But that fringe clutch is ah-mazing (definitely a fringe I can get down with!) and that mexipasta stuff looks delish! Happy Friday! :)

Maggie

6. October 3, 2014 / 11:10 AM

Im in for the plank challenge & I need that purse! Your friday funnies always make me laugh and they are always so spot on! haha Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

7. October 3, 2014 / 11:13 AM

That recipe looks freaking amazing!

8. October 3, 2014 / 11:18 AM

The red crossbody bag is so pretty, you must have it. The two cars going slow on the highway together so you can’t get around!!!!! So annoying. Happens way to often on my commute.

9. October 3, 2014 / 11:22 AM

I love Calvin Harris!!!

10. October 3, 2014 / 11:40 AM

i did pole dancing for like 8 weeks a few years ago, shit was HARD ok. lol. basically i looked like that cat.
    i got the same black bean pasta ages ago and didnt even think about searching the interwebs for recipes you are so smart and i love you, so trying that recipe!!
    also down for the plank challenge. when do we start? ;) have a good weekend!

11. October 3, 2014 / 12:08 PM

Not gonna lie, the black bean pasta kinda freaks me out. I just don’t think I could get past the black noodles. That fringe cross body bag is PERFECTION! The color, the fringe… all of it is gorgeous! And I think I definitely need to get on that plank challenge. I have just over 30 days to be cruise ready! Happy Friday!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

12. October 3, 2014 / 12:18 PM

ohh i think i’ll do that plank challenge! starting today? ok yes. ha. and that bag is super cute! perf color and can’t go wrong w/ cross body bags. happy friday!

13. October 3, 2014 / 12:39 PM

You found the perfect fringe bag! I love it. I think I may have to do that plank challenge … I need to whip these arms of mine into shape! Plus, I generally hate planks so that would kind of force me to get over it. That cat dancing on the table leg might be the funniest thing I’ve seen all week. Have a great weekend!

14. October 3, 2014 / 12:58 PM

That bag is adorable!! Perfect for fall!! I started doing the plank challenge and failed miserably. I’m totally going to do it again. Great funnies. Thanks for the laugh this morning. Hope you and Mark have a great weekend. Have a blast at the Wedding. So fun!!

15. October 3, 2014 / 1:01 PM

I will be making that avocado cream ASAP!! Your gifs are too funny! The peacock one lol! When my sister in law got married years ago one of the girls suggested the stripper pole class for a bachelorette idea… I was pregnant(very) at the time. Thank god no one else thought it was a good idea!! haha XO Happy weekend!!

16. October 3, 2014 / 1:09 PM

Ah the side planks always get me! Love the gifs about driving, FL is the worst for drivers with SC a very close second! And I’m totally guilty of eating multiple 100 calorie packs. Oops!

17. October 3, 2014 / 1:14 PM

Oooh that purse! So cute! And I am dying for our Costco to open… November hurry up already!

18. October 3, 2014 / 1:23 PM

Black bean pasta, say whaaaat?! Sounds amazing!

19. October 3, 2014 / 1:48 PM

Black bean pasta sounds amazing! I’ll have to look out for it at Costco :)

Have fun at the wedding!

20. October 3, 2014 / 1:50 PM

Black bean pasta is SO good! YOu have to try the mung bean one too! I love a good plank challenge! Have a great weekend and have fun at the wedding!!

21. October 3, 2014 / 1:50 PM

LOL at those gifs!! That pasta sounds really good and something that Chris would probably like. I need to do more planks because I have horrible balance and planks seem to help me with that. Love that bag too, so fab! I hope that you have a great weekend and enjoy spending time with Mark. :-)

22. October 3, 2014 / 1:52 PM

Black bean pasta?!?!?! I’ve never even heard of it, but I’m obsessed with all things black bean so I know I’d love it. Must find! Love that bag!!

23. October 3, 2014 / 1:53 PM

I have to admit, I haven’t hit the fringe trend yet. I think it’s because I live in the midwest and see women/men wearing fringe leather riding their Harley every day… you know, keepin’ it real with the fringe.

24. October 3, 2014 / 2:07 PM

I should do that plank challenge, I don’t know if I will, but i should if you know what I’m sayin! ;) I have totally added up the calories in an entire single serving box before and justified it as a meal, I can’t even buy them because just 1 never happens. The black bean pasta sounds good, but I have to admit it looks kinda funky! Have a great weekend and fun at the wedding!

25. October 3, 2014 / 2:12 PM

That kitty is too cute! Love the purse and the color you bought! Happy friday!

26. October 3, 2014 / 2:13 PM

I’ve never seen black bean pasta! I bet it’s delicious. Now I’m on a mission to find it and try it. I’m totally down for the plank challenge- 9/10 the warm up in FlyBarre is a bunch of crazy planks and I really need to work on them/my core strength. What a great find!

Happy Friday, I hope you get some awesome outfit snaps!

xoxo,
    Meghan

27. October 3, 2014 / 2:33 PM

These are awesome (also, I haven’t commented in FOREVER! I got lazy!). Those 100 calorie packs are just too damn tempting, and really one bag isn’t enough! Love the red colour of the bag (though I can’t quite get into fringe!) and I love Calvin Harris. Have a fantastic weekend lovely!!

28. October 3, 2014 / 2:49 PM

Oh my goodness…I have to try that black bean pasta….looks amazing!! And I’m heading over to steal that recipe right this second….I didn’t even know this existed!?!? Yum!

And I’m definitely going to check out that plank challenge!

Have a great weekend girl!

29. October 3, 2014 / 3:12 PM

I hate people that drive slow. Please gtfo of my way!

30. October 3, 2014 / 3:17 PM

Those 100 calories snacks are the worst! I don’t really buy them because most are so unsatisfying haha…the reason they’re only 100 calories is because there’s nothing in there ;) hahaha so true about the car gifs. And that bag, amazing!! XO

31. October 3, 2014 / 3:39 PM

Love Love Love that fringe cross-body bag! And that’s totally true about 100 calorie packs! haha. Have a fabulous weekend! And thank you for hosting the link-up!

32. October 3, 2014 / 3:49 PM

Woah woah woah, what? Black bean pasta?? Oh, I am alll over this! Costco? Good thing I’m going there tomorrow :)

Planks are my worst enemy. We used to do them all the time in my dance barre class when I was going..hated my life!!

You’re all about the fringe girlfriend! You can pull it off…and I’ll let this purchase go since the bag is my favorite color haha

33. October 3, 2014 / 4:24 PM

I’m a pretty big fan of planks which probably means I’m doing them wrong. But seriously, that bag…swoon!

34. October 3, 2014 / 5:26 PM

That dish looks tasty, I may try to make it later on. Black Bean pasta is quite intriguing

35. October 3, 2014 / 6:04 PM

That cat!!!!! I could watch that all day!!!!
    I totally am like that when my jam comes on the car. My husband never has a jam :)

36. October 3, 2014 / 6:55 PM

I am so with you about the line of cars not letting the jerk over! Black bean pasta? Holy yum! xo

37. October 3, 2014 / 6:57 PM

I literally bought that same black bean pasta at Costco and took it home with me from Florida haha. Sounds crazy but my brother’s girlfriend is gluten free so we’re always looking for things that we can all eat. That recipe is definitely going on the list, I loooove avocado!

38. October 3, 2014 / 7:28 PM

That recipe looks delish! The cat was so funny and your caption about the slipper pole classes – perfect!

Hate it when cars do that. Didn’t they learn in ANY driving class that it is not recommended to do that?!

39. October 3, 2014 / 11:22 PM

I love the color of the bag, but I’m not really feeling the fringe. Would definitely love to have a bag in that color, though. And that first someecard pretty much sums up how I feel when I’m driving on the highway and theres someone driving like a dick!

40. October 4, 2014 / 1:00 PM

Black bean pasta sounds interesting and fun! I feel the same about about those 100 calorie back things haha! And that peacock gif is hilarious! Have a great weekend!

41. October 4, 2014 / 4:27 PM

haha! the very reason why i don’t eat those 100 calorie snack packs – you end up eating THE WHOLE BOX lol

42. October 4, 2014 / 7:15 PM

Black bean pasta?!! I need to find out more about this! How does it taste?!

43. October 7, 2014 / 11:41 AM

Those planks look murderous but i saved them anyway!