Weekending – The One Where I Got Everything Off the To Do List

Oh Monday you are so much easier to handle when one actually get’s some sleep and things accomplished over the weekend! Mark had a softball tournament this whole weekend……I initially was bummed but then I got everything checked off my to do list.  We at least had nice dinners every night!  As always linking up with Biana and Meghan for their weekending linkup!

I started off checking off some Wedding things with my mother.  These aren’t my exact colors but wow I never knew upgraded things such as chargers and gold rimmed wine glasses were so much!  I’ll stick with the non gold ones please.  I did get the pretty chairs though.

I swung by Target they have quite the Bridal selection!  I picked up this sweet Fall hat and completed my Halloween decorations by snagging the last glitter pumpkin.  It was a dollar and so perfect!

I had dinner with my parents.  I will never get tired of this view.
I got Barre in every morning and then Mark and I went for sushi
I wore this shirt.  It’s actually a new shirt I got for Barre I’m obsessed.  Also found it in white almost half off here!  Talk about from studio to street.  This necklace seriously goes with everything!
I did some sample shopping with Kelly.  I have a few new primers and foundations to kick around over this next week.  I did pick up this airbrush foundation brush.
Then I looked at some Wedding shoes.  I definitely have some front runners!  Nothing like trying on those beauties with some lulu Barre pants!
Then we eat at the cafe in Nordstroms.  Seriously those fries are worth every calorie.
Mark brought these little bad boys home.  It will be doing workouts for days because they are seriously the most addicting things!
Have you tried those yet?  How was your weekend?  Can you believe it is almost the end of October??  I can’t wait to head up to Jersey to see my sister one to get all my goods I sent there (hello no tax) and two to get to experience all things Fall.  It’s time for pumpkin patches and I can’t wait to see the kiddos dressed up!  Hope you had a great weekend!  xoxoxo

1. October 20, 2014 / 5:10 AM

Yay for getting things off the to do list!! I ended up doing gold chargers from bbj linens and they were my FAVORITE detail. We also did fancy napkin rings… But we didn’t have to do fancy chairs!! ;). Love the shoes + yoga pants combo for sure!! ;)

2. October 20, 2014 / 5:40 AM

Congrats on getting everything crossed off the to do list!! I know how hard that can be. I keep crossing off the day at the top and writing the next day across.
    I really like that fall hat. Nice pick up!

3. October 20, 2014 / 7:28 AM

I’m impressed with how productive everyone was this weekend. I wish I had been able to cross a few more things off my to do list. And I love all your barre outfits. :)

4. October 20, 2014 / 10:17 AM

I feel like you get a better idea of the wedding shoes with the barre pants LOL!! I love the chairs you picked – chavari are my favorite types for any function!! You’re weekend was crazy productive and those are really the best!! Love that hat and can’t wait to see you style it!!! Happy Monday love! xo

5. October 20, 2014 / 11:31 AM

Ohh love your chairs! They up charge so much for little things. Even without the gold touches your wedding is still going to be gorgeous!! Love your fall hat! I wanted to get that same hat but I never made it to Target this weekend. And trying on wedding shoes with barre pants? Perfect! :) Happy Monday!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

6. October 20, 2014 / 11:31 AM

I can’t believe I’ve never eaten at nordstroms. I need to change that stat. YAY for wedding shoe shopping–is there any better shoe shopping to be done in our entire lives? I think not!

7. October 20, 2014 / 12:03 PM

I’m probably the only girl in America who doesn’t like pumpkin spice anything ha. Those fries look like they are to die for though!

8. October 20, 2014 / 12:06 PM

Looks like a great weekend to me! YUM sushi and amazing views! Xoxo

9. October 20, 2014 / 12:09 PM

sounds like such a productive weekend! love that workout top that looks like you could rock it anywhere. and you’re killing me with the nords lunch. they just closed ours and it was my fav thing to get a salad and a side of fries with that olive sauce. just give me all the fries right now please? ha. hope you have a good week! xo

10. October 20, 2014 / 12:11 PM

Hahaha, yes!!! Why are linens, plates, and glasses so freaking expensive?! That was probably the most annoying part of wedding planning for me. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

11. October 20, 2014 / 12:16 PM

I’m with you on all the crazy upgrades. I’ll take the basic silverware please… pass on the top of the line fork and knives. All of that food looks SO good!

12. October 20, 2014 / 12:24 PM

Glad you had a productive wedding! I’m so glad you checked out the bridal section at Target – I told you had they had some cute and affordable things! I’m sure your wedding place setting will look beautiful regardless if you have a gold charger or not. :) Those little suckers definitely add up in price!

13. October 20, 2014 / 12:47 PM

October has flown by! It is beyond crazy!!! November and all the holidays are around the corner!!! I’m not ready eek! PS your Halloween corner is adorbs.

14. October 20, 2014 / 12:56 PM

That sushi looks Ah-mazing. So jealous. Isn’t a productive weekend the best?! Every little wedding thing is extra. I hate that, but in the end it all looks fabulous even if you don’t do all the extras!

15. October 20, 2014 / 1:01 PM

UGh, wedding costs, just ugh. I’m with you lady. I totally didn’t waste money on chargers, just not the point of the wedding, ya know. It’s going to look amazing no matter what, I promise. Can’t wait to hear what shoes you buy!!! I love my wedding shoes, Kate Spade, and they are so fun to wear now :)! Have a great week.

16. October 20, 2014 / 1:23 PM

So now I have to order that shirt in both colors and the airbrush brush (too many brushes?) I may also need to snag some of those Oreos…

17. October 20, 2014 / 1:33 PM

I’m trying to help my January bride find pretty chairs, but at a good price which is proving to be super hard! I do love Chiavari chairs, though! MMM, where is that sushi from? Looks like a great weekend!

18. October 20, 2014 / 1:39 PM

Glad you got caught up on your sleep. It’s always a good weekend when that happens! Love the table arrangement, so very pretty. Nice shoes!! LOL!! What is this new makeup and airbrush brush??? Cannot wait to hear all about it. Happy Monday, Lady!!

19. October 20, 2014 / 1:40 PM

Yay for those fabulous chairs! Love the Halloween decor and those cookies look amazing!

20. October 20, 2014 / 1:43 PM

Sigh to the wedding extras. I know that people make it sound like all of that stuff is worth it, but don’t worry it’s not. You will have a gorgeous wedding, I can say that with every ounce of confidence. :-) Nordstrom Cafe is great, and I kind of want to try those M&M’s and those Oreos. Is one better than the other? Love your Halloween decorations. I have to go downtown today and I may stop by Target and see if they have any good Halloween decorations. That sushi looks delicious, and those shoes look fab with your barre pants! :-) Hope that you’re having a great day so far!!

21. October 20, 2014 / 1:45 PM

oooh pretty wedding shoes! and that sushi… and those fries… i mean its not even 10am and i’m starving now!

22. October 20, 2014 / 2:02 PM

Oh love the wedding colors and those chairs. It really is crazy how much you could spend upgrading linens and tableware… 99.9% of people won’t even notice though! Love that top with the necklace!

23. October 20, 2014 / 2:02 PM

Wow, way to go on the super productive weekend! I haven’t tried the pumpkin spice oreos but I have tried the M&M’s and I have been avoiding buying them because they are SO addictive and I have zero self-control right now!

24. October 20, 2014 / 2:05 PM

You really did accomplish so much! Once again, I’m wishing I could attend Barre classes with you! Sounds so fun!
    I can’t waaaaait to see what shoes you end up picking!
    Cutest Halloween decor! I love all sparkly things (especially when they are so cheap, HA!)
    Is that view from your parents home? Sooooo beautiful!

25. October 20, 2014 / 2:17 PM

what a fabulous and fun weekend! love your target hat and those pumpkin treats look oh-so-yummy! and that view from dinner – to die for!! xoxo

26. October 20, 2014 / 2:28 PM

sounds like an excellent weekend! it’s always nice to get things done! I loled at “studio to street!” haha love it!

27. October 20, 2014 / 2:29 PM

That’s so exciting that you checked everything off your to-do list. That ocean view is so gorgeous, too. Also, now you have me craving sushi. Haha. :)

28. October 20, 2014 / 3:15 PM

holy geez, i’m craving sushi now. damn it, amanda, you’re good! haha

29. October 20, 2014 / 3:53 PM

I love Target carries Bridal stuff now… so cute!
    Wedding shoes… the ones that carry you to your new life as a wife :)

30. October 20, 2014 / 5:06 PM

Cute bridal finds at Target. I love when I get all my things checked off my list! Go girl! Those fries look amazing!

31. October 20, 2014 / 5:19 PM

That sushi looks incredible. It’s only 10 here and now I”m starving, thanks for that. I love the Nordstrom cafe, I used to work there and I pretty much never got tired of eating there. Who knew that target had bridal stuff! Score!

32. October 20, 2014 / 5:27 PM

Hmm thoughts on those M & Ms (as in, worth it or skip hah?). EEK to your potential shoes. Can’t wait to see what you go with! I wanted the chairs you are having for your reception, but they got nixed pretty quick ha. It will all come together perfectly and no one will even miss a gold rim on their glass :)

33. October 20, 2014 / 5:55 PM

Oh gosh, I can’t even buy those pumpkin spice M&M’s because last year I ate an entire bag by myself! So dangerous!! Glad you had a productive weekend – those are the best!

34. October 20, 2014 / 6:39 PM

Woo hoo for checking stuff off the list, that always feels great!

35. October 20, 2014 / 6:54 PM

Those fries! What is that delicious looking sauce?!
    We are getting Nordstrom here in March!

36. October 20, 2014 / 6:59 PM

Not a huge fan of pumpkin flavoured things, but replace those m&m’s with the pretzel ones and that was me over the weekend ;) loving that pretty pink sky and the water! Productive weekends are the best!!

37. October 20, 2014 / 7:02 PM

I didn’t get my sushi this weekend and yours looks amaze. As you know I did get my oreos and they did not disappoint! I love the Nordstrom cafe, it makes shopping fun to lunch right in the store!

38. October 20, 2014 / 7:46 PM

That Sushi looks AMAZING!!!! How awesome!

Make sure the shoes are COMFORTABLE. That’s my one piece of bridal advice. Yes, you can get flip flops – but, if you can ever remember to get to them is the kicker!

39. October 20, 2014 / 8:41 PM

Wow what a productive weekend, I’m jealous! I’m going to pretend I didn’t see those pumpkin m&ms, those could be so dangerous :)

40. October 20, 2014 / 9:02 PM

Holy cow you had a productive weekend! Love your Barre shirt and I also love the shoes. I didn’t know Nordstrom’s cafe had such great options! Those fries and that salad look amazing. I don’t love the pumpkin m&ms, but DG, who hates all things pumpkin, loves them. xo

41. October 20, 2014 / 9:40 PM

Gorgeous view at dinner! And doesn’t Target have the best dollar bin section this time of year? I’m hoping Christmas will be just as good :)

42. October 20, 2014 / 10:30 PM

Someone was super productive!!! I love that place setting! And that view!!! And I am going to need that necklace like right now!!! Love your fall decor, and your fancy shoes with your barre pants for the win! :) Have a great week!

43. October 20, 2014 / 11:29 PM

eeek love watching the wedding get closer. and wedding shoe shopping. gah doesn’t it all add up?? sheesh! makes me wanna throw in the towel and go to the courthouse.

i’m kidding. glad you had a great weekend!

44. October 21, 2014 / 12:08 AM

Wow! What a weekend….it sounds like you were non-stop, but how great to check things off your list! I, on the other hand, didn’t and felt a little overwhelmed starting my Monday today. Have a great week girl!

45. October 21, 2014 / 3:00 AM

Where do I even start? Dang! I think I’m dizzy after reading everything you did…good lord woman!
    Don’t mind me as I’ll be over at BaubleBar’s website buying that necklace :)

46. October 21, 2014 / 3:47 AM

You did all that this weekend?! Oh my, you had one busy weekend! I’m pretty sure I can only endure half before I’m done!! Never new that they had pumpkin spice M&Ms. Definitely going to check them out now!

47. October 21, 2014 / 2:09 PM

I tried the Pumpkin Spice M&Ms last year…..good but not as good as the Birthday ones! Love that fall hat and those gold chairs!
    ~Elise @ highheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

48. October 22, 2014 / 12:53 AM

oooh you’re fancy with your fancy chairs – love them! and those oreos look amazing!

49. October 22, 2014 / 1:27 AM

Nooo I can’t believe it’s almost the end of October! Craziness! Sounds like a very productive weekend! Love the scenery! :) Pumpkin spice oreos…. Hmmmm… I better steer clear! ;)

50. October 22, 2014 / 12:34 PM

Love our shopping/lunch days! …..and love those shoes!! So excited for you!! <3

51. November 4, 2014 / 2:48 AM

Sounds like your weekend went amazing!! Great job on getting everything marked off of your to-do list :D