Wedding Updates & Save the Dates with Minted!!!

February 20th y’all we are officially 4 months away.  I am so excited I’m not going to lie.  I have been with the help of my mother and bridesmaids been checking things off the list.  My bridal shower is coming up and the bachelorette party in Miami is planned. I found the best dress for that!

So far you’ve heard the engagement story.

Seen the venue.

Engagement pictures are done!

Had a fabulous engagement party thrown by my aunt.

I have so many things check off the list including my dress and FINALLY picked the bridesmaids dresses.  I swear that was harder than finding my dress (which was actually a dream to find).

The next thing on my task was our Save the Dates.  I did a lot of research and found Minted had the best reviews.  Mark was really set on magnets and I couldn’t agree more.  I still have all the magnets on my fridge from Weddings over the past few years. Since Mark and I both went to Florida and the majority of our guest list we knew from Florida the picture we picked out was pretty special to us.

I cannot speak enough praises about Minted.  They have an address book that you put all your contacts into aka you have to make your guest list and get that headcount early.  The best part is they print the addresses on the front of the envelopes for FREE.  One less thing you have to worry about.  There was so many styles and formats to choose from with the Save the Dates magnets.  I found the style I liked, uploaded my picture from our engagement session and played around with the font placement.  Once I got it where I liked the proof was sent over and their design team spiffed it all up and sent it back for final approval.  I cannot be happier with the finished product!

They are a 4 x 6 magnet, the same size as a standard picture.  The magnets are heavy and the quality of the picture and writing on them was excellent.  I was blown away with how they came out.  I got my mother a stamp from etsy with their return address. It all came together beautifully.

How the addresses come printed (I had to white out the full address but you get the idea).  The envelopes were thick card stock.

How the magnet sat inside the envelope

Finally the Save the Date!

What do y’all think?  That was on the 50 yard line of the Swamp.  I just wish the season was turning out a little differently!

I can’t tell you enough how pleased I was with the Save the Dates.  I would recommend Minted to anyone if you have been looking at the various sites!  If you have any questions definitely shoot me an email!  I love sharing all the fun Wedding updates with y’all!  Let me know what you think!  xoxoxo

1. October 22, 2014 / 4:16 AM

Yowzas!!! Not only is that venue tres FAB you are positively glowing in this post! From the images to your copy, everything just oozes romance and reverie! Can’t wait to check back on your progress!
    Thank you visiting hun, please come back to check out my latest!

Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

2. October 22, 2014 / 4:18 AM

Minted’s envelope addressing service is one reason I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! So glad you had a good experience too!!! Still OBSESSED with your engagement pics… LOVE!!

3. October 22, 2014 / 10:16 AM

They came out so great!!! Love all the colors and of course love the couple on the photo!!! woo hoo – 4 months to go!! xo

4. October 22, 2014 / 11:09 AM

I still cannot get over how gorgeous your venue is! Your wedding is going to be amazing. And LOVE those save the dates! Could you guys be any cuter?? 4 months!!!!!

sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

5. October 22, 2014 / 11:21 AM

My husband and I had a particular vision for our wedding, and we were struggling to find the right venue, until we came across this place.
    San Francisco Wedding venues

6. October 22, 2014 / 11:57 AM

Oh my gosh I LOVE them!!! And somehow I missed that you’re getting married in Sarasota! I thought it was Tampa! It’s going to be so gorgeous :)

7. October 22, 2014 / 12:05 PM

These came out beautifully! I love that it doesn’t even look like a magnet and the picture fills the entire thing! Minted always does a great job! I get our holiday cards there every year and can’t say enough good things!

8. October 22, 2014 / 12:05 PM

I love your Save the Dates!! Such a sweet and personal photo. And I love the idea of magnets, that makes it so easy to just stick on the fridge and not worry about it getting lost!

9. October 22, 2014 / 12:12 PM

Hooray, how exciting! Your magnets turned out great. Minted is an excellent website, so you really can’t go wrong. I’m sure all your guests will enjoy having that on their fridge for months to come. :)

10. October 22, 2014 / 12:20 PM

Wow your wedding venue is amazing!! I think of a February wedding and I think -20° outside with 12″ of snow on the ground, then I remember you’re in Florida! Can’t wait to see more! Love the save the dates!

11. October 22, 2014 / 12:21 PM

I love your save the dates!!! They turned out beautifully my dear! And I loved that you picked a picture that has a special meaning for you guys, you know…even if it is….Florida. ;) Magnets are my favorite kind and I have several on my refrigerator from friends over the years. It gives a nice break up to all the kids Christmas ones!

12. October 22, 2014 / 12:22 PM

Oh my goodness…your venue! I’m breathless it’s so gorgeous. Your Save the Dates are amazing, and your wedding is going to be so beautiful!!

13. October 22, 2014 / 12:30 PM

Your venue is WOW. Just breathtaking!

And I think your Save the dates are perfect! (OH, fyi – I went to abbreviate Save The Date – just to save time, and I realized I didn’t want to do that – HAHAHAHA – so now, we can laugh at that together.)

14. October 22, 2014 / 12:41 PM

that pic of your save the date is so great! and i rhymed :) happy wed :)

15. October 22, 2014 / 1:23 PM

I love your save the dates!!

16. October 22, 2014 / 1:30 PM

Love all the pictures!! That is a great Save the Date Idea. Love Magnets. You two are one pretty couple.

17. October 22, 2014 / 1:34 PM

awwww I love that venue! It’s absolutely gorgeous! Cute Save the Dates too – even though as a Vol fan I have to not love the Gators part :) haha So exciting that it’s all coming together!

18. October 22, 2014 / 1:43 PM

They look great! I’m not big on the whole football thing, but that is a great picture of you two. That venue is stunning too. I’ll have to check out Minted for holiday cards. We are going to Miami in a few weeks for a wedding too. :-)

19. October 22, 2014 / 1:58 PM

i love your save the dates! such a cute picture. i agree, magnets are the way to go!

20. October 22, 2014 / 2:01 PM

Those look awesome! I agree magnets are the way to go! Your going to have such a gorgeous wedding!

21. October 22, 2014 / 2:13 PM

Love these, so perfect!! The picture is awesome, I love how it has special meaning for y’all, so sweet! and I love the idea of a magnet instead of just cards!

22. October 22, 2014 / 2:23 PM

cannot get over how gorgeous that venue is. the magnets are adorable too. you guys are so freaking cute it makes me squeal all giddy!!

23. October 22, 2014 / 2:32 PM

Love it, they look SO good! I’ve heard tons of great things about minted, I will definitely need to check them out!

24. October 22, 2014 / 2:53 PM

Love the save-the-dates! We just did postcards, and I didn’t even like the way they turned out… Oh well! It was the only thing I didn’t think came out that great about my wedding, so I can handle it. Yours, however, look great. Did you go with a Jim Hjelm for the bridesmaids?!

25. October 22, 2014 / 3:02 PM

I’ve heard such great things about Minted, I will keep them in mind for sure. I’m so happy for you, I hope the next 4 months go quick (but not too quick) for you, I know you’re ready to marry your prince <3

26. October 22, 2014 / 3:05 PM

Gorgeous venue! I love the save the dates as well. So perfect for you two!

27. October 22, 2014 / 3:11 PM

that is a stunning photo. something about an empty stadium… i just love it!!!!!

28. October 22, 2014 / 3:14 PM

Congrats on getting married! LOVE your save the dates. Super cute!

29. October 22, 2014 / 3:26 PM

Gorgeous Save the Dates! And I cannot speak enough good words about Minted, either. We order our Christmas cards from Minted every year!

30. October 22, 2014 / 4:19 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I did an engagement session in our stadium for football fans & had them at the 50 foot line – I said, You both have to come half way in marriage ;)

31. October 22, 2014 / 4:35 PM

I am completely obsessed with everything about your wedding. You have such great taste girl! Every single step along the way has been beautiful, I can’t wait to see what you do with that amazing venue on the big day!

32. October 22, 2014 / 4:41 PM

Your save the dates are so adorable! I love the football theme…and that venue! So gorgeous! :)

33. October 22, 2014 / 5:11 PM

What a gorgeous and just perfect picture! I LOVE how your save the dates came out. Thanks so much for finally sharing. Yay!

34. October 22, 2014 / 5:44 PM

PERFECT Save the Dates! Nailed it, girl! I didn’t realize you’ll have a February wedding. Ours was 2/25 and it’s such a great (NOT hot!) time of year for a Southern wedding. Yay for another check mark on the list!

35. October 22, 2014 / 7:39 PM

Those save the dates are so cute!! LOVE the picture you chose!

36. October 22, 2014 / 8:56 PM

Love your save the dates!! I think the magnet idea is great as well!
    I haven’t used Minted before, but I lobe that they print the addresses on the envelopes. Hooray for one less thing to worry about!

37. October 22, 2014 / 9:31 PM

Sooo so cute!!!!! I love the save the dates! Everything is getting SO real, I’m sure!!! Yay!!! I love the picture you chose for your save the date :-)

38. October 23, 2014 / 1:04 AM

I am OBSESSED with y’all! You guys are so precious and that Save the Date…I die! Love the shot!

39. October 23, 2014 / 1:25 AM

Your venue is absolutely gorgeous! Loving your save the dates and that its a picture from the swamp! Perfect!

40. October 23, 2014 / 2:23 AM

The Save the Dates look fantastic!!! Love the picture, and love Minted…they always turn out fab products!

41. October 23, 2014 / 1:41 PM

That venue is absolutely breathtaking! I am using Minted for our holiday cards this year because of all the reviews I’ve seen. Your save the dates turned out perfect! xo

42. October 23, 2014 / 1:57 PM

they look great! i love minted — they have the best stuff. xo jillian

43. October 23, 2014 / 4:43 PM

Looooove your save the dates!! Just perfect. :) And that venue…..wow.

44. October 23, 2014 / 11:58 PM

I love them! That’s awesome that they print the envelopes for you! I totally agree on the magnet deal! We did those too :)

45. November 5, 2014 / 2:25 AM

I have heard such great things about Minted! Your save the dates turned out too cute :D